PDA

View Full Version : OP6C V North SD county caravan

hot_diggity_dog
05-22-2003, 05:34 AM
I was just curious if anyone is planning on caravaning from North San Diego?
My plans right now are to leave the 15 Fwy at the 76 at around 5-6PM
HDD :cool:

Ziggy
05-22-2003, 12:27 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I was just curious if anyone is planning on caravaning from North San Diego?
My plans right now are to leave the 15 Fwy at the 76 at around 5-6PM
HDD :cool: HDD,
depends on what day. We'll be heading out friday aft/eve. Will you be towing? Cuz I won't be.
Zig
[ May 22, 2003, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

hot_diggity_dog
05-22-2003, 01:08 PM
HDD,depends on what day. We'll be heading out friday aft/eve. Will you be towing? Cuz I won't be.
Zig
Zig, No tow for me the SS HDD is tucked away in Havasu.
I'm leaving around the same time, lets see how many others we can get.
We may be able to time it just right and hookup with the other caravan on the 10?
Do you go 15 through Winchester to the 10?
HDD :cool:

Ziggy
05-22-2003, 05:59 PM
I've gotten into the habit of going thru Anza into Indio but I used to take the Winchester route religiously when towing. If for a caravan I'll go whatever way we can gather up folks, I'm not picky 'bout it. Lets see who will want to
join up. :)
You gonna be out this weekend? If so I'll keep my eyes out for ya. I'll most likely just dip the boat in on Sunday since we'll have my daughter and neice with us, little less crazy on the water due to hangovers hopefully :D . We're in a 20' purple Commander, "Grape Escape".
See you around.
Z

Ziggy
05-29-2003, 04:18 PM
Boink to the top---
Anyone?

Eric455
05-29-2003, 04:52 PM
RiverDave:
Man I hate living down here..
Just last week I was talking about going to the river and this guy looks at me and sais "Which River?"
RD i feel like slaping the person when they say that. ... ohh wait i've done that already.
eric

NeoBurn
05-29-2003, 06:13 PM
RD I have even gone the extent of saying "THE RIVER" when I'm talking to locals. Still nothing. I think most people around here consider the sewer ditches like the TJ river to be actual rivers.