PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our newest member- Piru Patrol!

Havasu Hangin'
10-15-2002, 12:10 PM
The lurkers emerge...
Did you bring the radar gun?

Whipped Caliber
10-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Too funny!! Lets see if he post? :D :D :D

HTM Lady
10-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Guys be nice. We need Piru since Castaic has turned into a control zone.

Whipped Caliber
10-15-2002, 12:23 PM
He did post over in Piru Summer Blowout....that's a wrap!!! Cool about it. Props Up Piri Patrol wink wink

Havasu Hangin'
10-15-2002, 12:29 PM
HTM Lady:
Guys be nice.Now...am I ever not nice? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy06.gif
Since my boat won't go over 35MPH, and my name isn't "Piru Hangin'"...I probably have very little to worry about.
Anyway...welcome.

HTM Lady
10-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Havasu Hangin':
HTM Lady:
Guys be nice.Now...am I ever not nice? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy06.gif
Since my boat won't go over 35MPH, and my name isn't "Piru Hangin'"...I probably have very little to worry about.
Anyway...welcome.This is very true. But you know it doesnt take much to get these guys stired up.

AZKC
10-15-2002, 01:32 PM
LMAO, Piru patrol seems aight...if its him??? Sound's like you all kept them on thier toes but like you said they could have been harsher....
KC

STV_Keith
10-15-2002, 03:27 PM
Seriously, what's the deal with 35mph? I'd have a hard time staying on plane at that speed.

nodigg
10-15-2002, 03:42 PM
That's why I keep the boat at Havasu. 35mph is barely on plane!

Piru Patrol
10-15-2002, 04:44 PM
So, 35mph is too slow. Compared to Havasu our little puddle isn't much. Most of our customers are there to fish, plus we get alot of weekend rental customers. Most don't have a clue what they are doing. Creates way too many obstacles.
Radar?? That's what eyes and ears are for. You think we can't tell when you guys are opening it up.

Whitee
10-15-2002, 04:46 PM
Lol

DickDanger
10-15-2002, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the boards, lurke...eeeeeerrrrr..Piru Patrol...lol. I agree that it is easy to tell when someone is getting on it, and that you are looking to avoid the headaches that Castaic has been dealt. For the most part, I think that Piru is a good local facility, and would go back again (providing we get some much needed rain!!!). I think that our little gathering was kept on the DL as much as possible. BTW, dig the avatar!!! -DD Out

JetBoatRich
10-15-2002, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the boards "PIRU PATROL", had a great time at the lake last weekend.
We all enjoy the feedback from you guys.

picklefork1
10-15-2002, 05:58 PM
Whats up piru patrol I was the guy in the hydro, could I please have my baffel back?.
You guys were cool and we appreciate that. What are the chances of us renting your lake for the day? I don't know how many people that lake will hold but if we pay for all the spots on the lake can we rent it from you, most of us will be mellow and we wont speed in the no wake zone only in the center. "we'll give you tri tip"

JetBoatRich
10-15-2002, 06:05 PM
picklefork1:
Whats up piru patrol I was the guy in the hydro, could I please have my baffel back?.
You guys were cool and we appreciate that. What are the chances of us renting your lake for the day? I don't know how many people that lake will hold but if we pay for all the spots on the lake can we rent it from you, most of us will be mellow and we wont speed in the no wake zone only in the center. "we'll give you tri tip"Have not heard to many people renting a whole lake, sound great, I'm in.
[ October 15, 2002, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

picklefork1
10-15-2002, 06:37 PM
I figure that Piru isn't very busy, it's kinda out of the way, and it's not very big, perfect for us. "Screw it" we should buy it, we can call it lake BILL - no thats no good, Lake OP6 or ***boat lake. Quick someone start a new thread.
Hold on I need to go take my meds.

Chaddyshack
10-15-2002, 06:47 PM
Mr. Piru Patrol... I have to admit, most of you were great from the get go, however, I did not appreciate the change in the rules over the weekend. If your going to allow something for 3 days, don't all of a sudden change it at the last minute which creates a hassle :mad: :mad: .
I can see where you, as well as us, have a job to do, but there was a little to much control freakishness by some of your officers going on.
Other than that, I think you all let us get our piss and vinegar out with our boats which was totally cool. You have a great little facility especially the no lines at the launch ramp!!!! :D :D
What does it take to rent the lake to ourselves for a day... even a weekday (that way you don't have to deal with us)?
Chaddyshack Chad

picklefork1
10-15-2002, 06:49 PM
That's the spirit, rent us the lake, we'll behave

DickDanger
10-15-2002, 08:17 PM
picklefork1:
That's the spirit, rent us the lake, we'll behaveUuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...yeah, what he said!!! Heh heh heh...-Dick "fox in the chicken coop" Danger out