PDA

View Full Version : pyramid bugs

RASTA
09-03-2002, 07:09 AM
those little buggers are going to leave a mark.

Riolado
09-03-2002, 12:26 PM
Rasta; pyramid's bugs destroyed me one day last summer. It was a weekday morning about seven, I just finished skiing and sat at a table with a thermos of coffee - okay - a beer and was reading the paper. I was still wet. Suddenly my sister-in-law yelled and when I turned to see what was wrong a host of these flying vermin from hell rose in a small black cloud from my back and legs!
By the time I got home I was manifesting a hundred or more evil incredibly itching bites. I stayed in the house for five days recovering. A freakin' nightmare! I like the lake there but I'm too scared to ever go back. Riolado

JustMVG
09-03-2002, 02:22 PM
I'll probably get razzed for this but here goes, i had the same crap happen to me , so i got into using the bug stuff, off and the like, but the best so far is the Skin-so-Soft thats made by avon, noone knows why but the stuff repels just about all biting type flying pests, get out of the water and dryoff, slather some of the stuff on and no problems.
See ya Mike VG

Hustler
09-03-2002, 02:33 PM
MandMVG:
I'll probably get razzed for this but here goes, i had the same crap happen to me , so i got into using the bug stuff, off and the like, but the best so far is the Skin-so-Soft thats made by avon, noone knows why but the stuff repels just about all biting type flying pests, get out of the water and dryoff, slather some of the stuff on and no problems.
See ya Mike VGI'm not going to slam you at all, We use the same stuff it works awsome and at the end of the day your skin is nice and soft :D :D

RASTA
09-03-2002, 09:01 PM
humm skin so soft, hey i think they call the bugs jiggers, a mean ass itch and swelling,i think they lay eggs in your skin or somthing. im cool on pyramid for a while.