PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Races at Lost Lake (July 5th)

Kwicherbichen
07-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Who's gonna be there to lay the smack down on the other boats?
I know John at Inland Ultra and Steve will be there. Who else is in?

jet4fun
07-01-2003, 11:02 PM
i plan on bein there... but i wont be layin any smack down on anyone

BGMAN203
07-01-2003, 11:38 PM
How organized it this "event"....meaning, is there entry fees/prize money? holding ropes?? timing?? and even more important RESCUE!!??

wrightnow
07-02-2003, 08:00 AM
Kwicherbichen:
I know John at Inland Ultra and Steve will be there. Who else is in? I'll be down, but no smack come from me leaving the boat at camp. HBjet, Cyclone, Big Proppa and PipesClean will be coming down also.
We are also planning on heading up to shell beach Saturday day, hope to see you there....
Mark

Johnwithjm
07-02-2003, 08:18 AM
wrightnow:
Kwicherbichen:
I know John at Inland Ultra and Steve will be there. Who else is in? I'll be down, but no smack come from me leaving the boat at camp. HBjet, Cyclone, Big Proppa and PipesClean will be coming down also.
We are also planning on heading up to shell beach Saturday day, hope to see you there....
Mark We will be there at shell beach on Sat. wrightnow should be one big party see you guys there. I`m heading out this evening. I know of three other boats that plan on racing on Sat. night

wrightnow
07-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Did you talk HBjet and Cyclone into racing also....lol
And yes it will be a nice big party at shell beach, go turnout

cyclone
07-02-2003, 09:06 AM
what is this racing t :p ing you speak of? i nothing of such tings.

Johnwithjm
07-02-2003, 10:53 AM
wrightnow:
And yes it will be a nice big party at shell beach, go turnout I think he wants some of wrightnow :D And Barney if he shows

wrightnow
07-02-2003, 11:00 AM
I'm not in the same class as HBjet, I have never dyno my motor...lol

Blown 472
07-02-2003, 12:04 PM
You guys that are racing be careful, I would hate to lose my debate buddies. :D

wrightnow
07-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Blown, I think it's funier than hell you using HBjet's avatar.
Now if someone was keeping score, I'd have to say your ahead with this one....

Jrocket
07-02-2003, 12:46 PM
What time does the shit talk'n and beach race'n start? I might have to drive down and do some spectating.Will this be close to the house or will I have to bum a ride to the spot?

HBjet
07-02-2003, 05:43 PM
Well, Wrightnow, it looks like Blown472 is a believer now!
Welcome aboard Blown and I think that's one point for me!
HBjet

WILDERTHANU54
07-02-2003, 05:46 PM
......I'LL BE THERE, I MIGHT EVEN BRING DOWN OLD #506 smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

HavasuBarney
07-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Johnwithjm:
wrightnow:
And yes it will be a nice big party at shell beach, go turnout I think he wants some of wrightnow :D And Barney if he shows Lost Lake on a big weekend... yeah right, I'll be there. :rolleyes:
Those guys both had a chance to line up with me at OP6 but.... :D Maybe it was too rough for them. wink
Not to worry, we've got one of our wacka clan down there that's gonna spank everyone who wants some.
The king of Lost Lake will be an outboard!

Infomaniac
07-02-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm hooking up the the Cougar right now from that challenge Barney

HavasuBarney
07-02-2003, 08:36 PM
Infomaniac:
I'm hooking up the the Cougar right now from that challenge Barney Pull my finger Info! :D
From my limited understanding about those car boats, and it is limited, all you really need to do to beat me is post some impressive dyno numbers! :D

Infomaniac
07-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Consider it pulled. :)
What the hell is that smell ? eek!

HavasuBarney
07-02-2003, 09:55 PM
2 stroke oil and AV gas! :D

Duke
07-02-2003, 10:05 PM
wheres lost lake? and can i come watch the races?

Johnwithjm
07-02-2003, 10:18 PM
HavasuBarney:
Johnwithjm:
wrightnow:
And yes it will be a nice big party at shell beach, go turnout I think he wants some of wrightnow :D And Barney if he shows Lost Lake on a big weekend... yeah right, I'll be there. :rolleyes:
Those guys both had a chance to line up with me at OP6 but.... :D Maybe it was too rough for them. wink
Not to worry, we've got one of our wacka clan down there that's gonna spank everyone who wants some.
The king of Lost Lake will be an outboard! Well time will tell but I think Roland will be the king :D I have been here for a couple hours and he is a no show so far I had to string the rope up by myself :D

Cs19
07-02-2003, 11:11 PM
i heard something about a really fast outboard in lost lake but i still have not seen it though. i will be there saturday night with a cooler full of coors light and a beach chair but i will probably just drive my truck down since where im staying is quite a ways down river from there. I just hope all the people clear out a little sooner than they did memorial, i waited forever to see the races but there were just too many people out there trying to get into the ramp/cove.

Hallett
07-03-2003, 01:32 AM
WHERE IS LOST LAKE.

h2ojet001
07-03-2003, 07:51 AM
Inquiring minds want to know, where is Lost Lake? :confused:

HBjet
07-03-2003, 08:27 AM
It's Lost!

Phat_Kat
07-03-2003, 08:48 AM
Johnwithjm:
wrightnow:
Kwicherbichen:
Mark We will be there at shell beach on Sat. wrightnow should be one big party see you guys there. I`m heading out this evening. I know of three other boats that plan on racing on Sat. night You talking about shell beach down by Water Wheel?

UtlGoa
07-03-2003, 08:59 AM
It's on Hwy 95, about 27 miles north of Blythe and about 15 -20 miles south west of Parker.

Phat_Kat
07-03-2003, 09:21 AM
UtlGoa:
It's on Hwy 95, about 27 miles north of Blythe and about 15 -20 miles south west of Parker. by hidden valley right? There's a small beach that a lot of people call shell beach. It's between water wheel and hidden valley.

Cs19
07-03-2003, 10:17 AM
no, north of water wheel and north of lost lake. i think

Johnwithjm
07-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Shell beach is about a half mile up river from Lost Lake.

Cs19
07-03-2003, 12:39 PM
john will you have your raceboat out? and are any of the njba guys going to come out?..chris

You Te
07-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey Johnwithjm,
I heard that guy with the outboard is really quick, lets hope he trims it the right way, I hear he is a wacky ****. Good luck and above all you guy's be safe.
You Te

MAXIMUS
07-03-2003, 04:07 PM
You Te:
Hey Johnwithjm,
I heard that guy with the outboard is really quick, lets hope he trims it the right way, I hear he is a wacky ****. Good luck and above all you guy's be safe.
You Te I thought all strappers were wacky ****s??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hallett
07-03-2003, 04:39 PM
thanks guys i should have known where it is
i live in havasu . did not know they race
there what kind of boats will be there on
saturday thanks for the info.
[ July 03, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: HALLETT ]

HavasuBarney
07-03-2003, 06:44 PM
MAXIMUS:
You Te:
Hey Johnwithjm,
You Te I thought all strappers were wacky ****s??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Wacker ****s Maxi, Wacker... :D

77charger
07-03-2003, 07:08 PM
You Te:
Hey Johnwithjm,
You Te Hey tom your next. :D :D I ran steves wacka that thing is very respectable i'll put my money on him this weekend

You Te
07-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Hey 77,
I hear when he raced you the second time he did a little trim down instead of trim up, you must have given him the race jitters. jawdrop
You Te

MAXIMUS
07-03-2003, 08:02 PM
HavasuBarney:
MAXIMUS:
You Te:
Hey Johnwithjm,
You Te I thought all strappers were wacky ****s??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Wacker ****s Maxi, Wacker... :D I stand politically corrected! boxed

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 04:40 PM
You Te:
Hey Johnwithjm,
You Te Well UT that wacka guy blew his motor. I`m sure he will get it going again soon. 77 stick to camping or fishing or what ever you were doing :D

77charger
07-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Johnwithjm:
Well UT that wacka guy blew his motor. I`m sure he will get it going again soon. 77 stick to camping or fishing or what ever you were doing
Dont worry john its back to boat racing this month are ya getting worried about being on the rope with me now.You know we have an air shifter now and the lights will be better for us even though they were decent. :D :D :D
[ July 06, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: 77charger ]

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Why would I worry I don`t run the 950 class. I also never lost to a wacka but you have :D So did you catch any fish?

77charger
07-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Johnwithjm:
Why would I worry I don`t run the 950 class. I also never lost to a wacka but you have :D So did you catch any fish? well there is the phoenix finals in oct you run mod elim dont you :D :D
as for the fishing only two small golden trout and a strong buzz on fri night :) Are you going to chowchilla?
[ July 06, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: 77charger ]

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 07:26 PM
I will be lucky to make the last two races with the way work is going.

You Te
07-06-2003, 07:33 PM
John,
you losing to a wacker is a matter of time. jawdrop
I think the outboard guy should check his nuts next time.
You Te

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 07:44 PM
UT when is your new ultra light hot rod going to be ready? Roland said he lost the number 7 cylinder :D The clock is running for you guys because you have no chance next year jawdrop

djdtpr
07-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Johnwithjm that boat of yours kicks ass we were there and watched the races on sat night.Man does cyclones boat run good too.Do you drive a white ford duelly with an enclosed trailer?I passed u on the way home in a blue dodge 4x4 diesel with a black placecraft behind it.

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 08:07 PM
djdplacecraft thanks alot it was a little rough out there on Sat night. I was very happy for cyclone he did very well for his first time racing his boat. You had your boat there on Sat night right I saw you pull into the park.

djdtpr
07-06-2003, 08:16 PM
We were planning on coming up there sat to run it but we had some problems it ran good on friday but had some water in the oil on friday night so we launched it on sat and we were cruising up river and i was loosing oil pressure so we shut it down and went up and just watched.

Johnwithjm
07-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Well sorry to hear you had some problems with your boat. Sorry I didn`t get to meet you. Very nice boat I was checking it out on the freeway.

HBjet
07-06-2003, 09:25 PM
WOW, very cool seeing you John at Shell Beach and seeing you run at LL. That thing screams! I was so stoked for Cyclone because he almost didn't make it out there, but he sure showed up at the right time, trailering a 18' CP and a flatty! Right on Mike! I just wish I was able to run my boat. Once I get my lifeline, I'll be out there with ya Cyclone!
Ran into CS19 and his woman, it was cool seeing you guys too. Get that Daytona finished so you can race it out there too.
Anyways, we just got in, and I just wanted to say Good Job! to Cyclone.
HBjet
HBjet

Kwicherbichen
07-07-2003, 04:28 AM
Through together a little thread on my site about some of the goings on at Lost Lake (http://www.kwicherbichens.com/mb/index.php?s=498ab0bac4cc13bcf20960b7062ffbce&act=ST&f=2&t=319&st=0&#entry4208)
For those who asked about the location of Lost Lake, it is on the California side of the river on Hwy 95, 30 miles North of the 10 Fwy. The shell beach people speak of is just north of lost lake launch ramp on the left side. There is a Lost Lake link on my site under "Parker" (http://www.kwicherbichens.com/parker.htm)

MikeF
07-07-2003, 05:10 AM
HBjet:
trailering a 18' CP and a flatty! Right on Mike!Looks like Havasu Barney did not show up to get his ass handed to him too wink :D ! :p
Let's see that air catcher above the carb. I'm sure Todd did a nice job. :cool:

HavasuBarney
07-07-2003, 05:58 AM
MikeF:
HBjet:
trailering a 18' CP and a flatty! Right on Mike!Looks like Havasu Barney did not show up to get his ass handed to him too wink :D ! :p
Let's see that air catcher above the carb. I'm sure Todd did a nice job. :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You Te
07-07-2003, 07:53 AM
Well John,
Steve had water in #5 not number #7, remember, we is just little 153 cubic inch 6 bangers, the case of the loose bolts is the theme for Steve's July 4th 2003 river trip.
The boat I'm working on is not super light it's a middle weight, so I can still go out in the rough water and not worry about it breaking up.
The boat may be ready in a couple of months, maybe sooner.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Sorry I could'nt make the dance sat. night John. You are the King!
Also sorry I did'nt get the chance to meet you Hot Spots West people Sat. , had to play the ride-a-long thing and everyone wanted to go down river. frown

cyclone
07-07-2003, 09:28 AM
Well my weekend began on thursday with Steve Brule helping me tune the boat up. We recurved the distributor, adjusted the valves and reset the timing. Motor seemed to run better than ever after leaving Westech. Todd painted the new scoop and i picked up the new scoop tray and everything seemed ready for a good trip to the river.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_0498-med.JPG
and then both axles on the trailer fell apart. 500 bucks and 3 hours of sweat later and i had installed new running gear beneath the trailer.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_0499-med.JPG
Got on road thursday night and arrived at Big Proppa's trailer at 2am. Thanks Bill and Sandra for having us over. It was a blast.
Boat ran good all day friday and that night i lined up against a CP gullwing in front of Big River camp. I got him out of the hole and then the battery died a third of the way through the run. Dead alternator.
Installed a new alternator saturday morning and spent the day drooling over really nice boats at shell beach.
Saturday night i pulled the boat out of the water about 630pm. I went over the motor and ignition system to make sure everything was good and then headed for lost lake. I couldnt believe how many spectators were on the shore when i got there. I want to thank Kwicherbichen for launching the boat for me and all my friends who came out to watch me run. The boat ran better than it ever has and my first drag race went better than i could have hoped for. I also have to thank Jack and Kevin at MPD for the awesome pump work. The boat launches hard! Anyone got pics from the races?

djdtpr
07-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Mike it was good to see you again man i cant say how good your boat runs it is extremely impressive and looks as good as it runs also.We need to hook up again some time when we can have some cold ones and kick it.
John maybe we will hook up later this season when i get the heap running right,i will come up there and show you guys what a sixty mph boat is all about! :D

You Te
07-07-2003, 11:05 AM
And a big, Boo Hiss for Roland the fisherman. :o :o :o :o :o
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-07-2003, 11:47 AM
[ July 07, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Roland the Fisherman ]

Roland the Fisherman
07-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Roland the Fisherman:
Keep it up UT and they will kick you out of here again! Cyclone, your boat looks like it leaves hard. I heard it was your first time in the water after the restoration. Nice!
[ July 07, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Roland the Fisherman ]

cyclone
07-07-2003, 11:58 AM
DJD- thanks man. I've got some changes to make to the setup and how i drive the boat but I was ecstatic about its performance. Looking at the video, i think i was driving with the diverter up too high.
RiverDave- the bling bling scoop wasn't helping me go any faster. It looked cool but didn't work very well. The old school fiberglass scoop works much better.
Roland- I've had it in the water about 4 times since the restoration but this was the first time that i had all my ducks in a row. Up until last weekend i had been chasing down water leaks, dead batteries and starter problems. The boat was dialed-in pretty well for my first time racing at Lost Lake.

revndave
07-07-2003, 04:17 PM
CYCLONE
MY BUDDIES SAID YOU ONLY RUN FROM A DEAD STOP.WHATS UP WITH THAT?NOT ROLLED OVER

TRG
07-07-2003, 04:19 PM
woo hoo!! good one on ya mike' glad to see everyone had a goodie, :) and you are all safe!hopefuly i can get my heap out to the river instead of the old pea soupe lake!!

BGMAN203
07-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Mike,
Next time you at the river and I am there I ll have to break you off in my flat, from a dead stop or from the roll it don't matter. :cool:
Brian

TRG
07-07-2003, 04:36 PM
that is some shit to be talkin' about....

TRG
07-07-2003, 04:41 PM
unfortunatly , ive never been for a ride in either!

BGMAN203
07-07-2003, 04:53 PM
toddnjuzz:
unfortunatly , ive never been for a ride in either! I am not sure who's fault that is but I'M SORRY. You have been to lake smellsomore with mike plenty of times to ride in his boat so no excuses for him.

Cs19
07-07-2003, 05:11 PM
cyclone kicked ass at lost lake for those who were not there. john definatly had the fastest boat out there, he made some hard passes in pretty bumpy water,it looked real fast.The black daytona ran well also, i heard he was out of nitrous so was down on power a bit.The cp was running well too, i still dont think at a rolling start or dead stop the cp could have beat cyclone. No comment on that flatbottom, but i give him credit for coming out to play. It was awesome meeting you guys out there and hanging out for a while.Was cool seeing mark r.and jack down at water wheel too. see ya.

HBjet
07-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Chris, it was cool seeing you there too. I can't wait for your boat to be finished. It's going to be a real runner down there for sure!
HBjet

Cs19
07-07-2003, 06:00 PM
HB, sorry i couldnt make it down on saturday, i wanted to but i could not get a ride.I met the guy from elsinore with the blue/white daytona with NOS. Had a few beers with those guys down at our sandbar. Anyway it was really cool to meet your lady and all the others from the board. Im pretty wounded after this weekend, i just got back from laughlin tonight, need some rest! see ya later.

cyclone
07-07-2003, 06:10 PM
revndave- who are your buddies? All I can say is that I followed the other racer's lead.
the guy in the flat bottom signaled to me that he wanted to go on the count of 3. He kept counting to two and then launching. When we finally did pair off he got the holeshot both times and i still beat him. No disrespect to him, but even if we had rolled over and then went I still would have smoked him.
and that CP that i raced was a jet boat so why would he complain about a dead start?
I'll come back to Lost Lake and your friends can run me again any way they want. either way i'm still just out there having fun.

djdtpr
07-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Mike come on man you dont expect everyones boat to set and the pump load properly do you?I think when u go back you should let them have at least one boat length.Oh ya and then remind them that that is only a single carb 502.

Cs19
07-07-2003, 06:35 PM
placecraft. were you guys sitting up on the cliff with your pc behind a truck? If that was you i stopped by for a minute and talked to you

Bahner18
07-07-2003, 06:37 PM
ATTEN. CYCLONE: Hay im his buddy. I hope no harm was intended by his comment. I was just questioning the start line situation. I have allways been under the impression that boat drags started after the boats were rolled over.But this is river racing and anything goes. By the way your boat was impressive (congrats). Some time id like to square up with you, I think we would be a good race.
Take it easy, BAHNER18

djdtpr
07-07-2003, 06:47 PM
CS ya that was me it was my blue dodge we were kinda bummed out we wanted to run it sat night but oh well so we drank instead.

Johnwithjm
07-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Cyclone you did just fine. You had the cp covered from a roll or a dead stop. The flat was never a player against you. Mike hope you come back to Lost lake soon.

Kwicherbichen
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Johnwithjm:
Cyclone you did just fine. You had the cp covered from a roll or a dead stop. The flat was never a player against you. Mike hope you come back to Lost lake soon. What he said.

revndave
07-08-2003, 07:21 AM
DJDPLACECRAFT
I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE?BY THE WAY MY PUMP IS SET UP BY JACK ALSO.DIDNT MEAN TO RUFFLE ANY FEATHERS.

djdtpr
07-08-2003, 07:29 AM
revndave:
DJDPLACECRAFT
I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE?BY THE WAY MY PUMP IS SET UP BY JACK ALSO.DIDNT MEAN TO RUFFLE ANY FEATHERS. revndave no feathers ruffeled here its all good fun.Thats the prob with posting shit nobody sees your expressions and knows whats a joke or not.
wink

revndave
07-08-2003, 07:36 AM
10-4 goodbuddy

cyclone
07-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Hey guys its all good. I wasn't offended and my feathers didn't get ruffled. I just wanted to explain myself since it was my first time racing. Didn't know any better ya know? I thought about it and it does make sense to go from a roll anyways. After watching Randy's video of my boat bounce out of the hole, i'd have a better shot at winning the race from a roll anyways. Oh well, next time. I should be back out to LL in a few weeks, probably after the CBBB event. If not, i intend to run Ming in September.

Blown 472
07-08-2003, 07:43 AM
cyclone:
Hey guys its all good. I wasn't offended and my feathers didn't get ruffled. I just wanted to explain myself since it was my first time racing. Didn't know any better ya know? I thought about it and it does make sense to go from a roll anyways. After watching Randy's video of my boat bounce out of the hole, i'd have a better shot at winning the race from a roll anyways. Oh well, next time. I should be back out to LL in a few weeks, probably after the CBBB event. If not, i intend to run Ming in September. You pitting next to Randy?? :D :D Glad to see you are going to run it.

cyclone
07-08-2003, 08:21 AM
Blown472- i'm sure when Randy gets his boat set up the way he would like it to be, and buys a Lifeline jacket then i can talk him into racing at Ming. His boat definately hauls ass and after watching him run a couple of times on the river, its obvious that there is a bunch of speed to be found by playing with his setup. Hell, i think my boat is set up pretty well and when i raced him he was dead even with me so it wont be long before he's passing me on the water.

cyclone
07-08-2003, 08:25 AM
John- thanks for the vote of confidence. It was good to see a familiar face on the water on saturday. Your boat hauls fricken butt bro!! Watching you fly across the chop was crazy!

Johnwithjm
07-08-2003, 09:51 AM
cyclone:
John- thanks for the vote of confidence. It was good to see a familiar face on the water on saturday. Your boat hauls fricken butt bro!! Watching you fly across the chop was crazy! Thanks cyclone. Keep up the good work with your ride. Let me know when you speed freaks are going back out to the river :D

Kwicherbichen
07-09-2003, 12:16 AM
A few asked where Lost Lake is. Here's a Mapquest link "Lost Lake" (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?title=Lost+Lake&size=big&style=MEDIUM&point.0.label=Lost+Lake+Resort&point.0.icon=31&mapdata=jZ2g%2B%2FXW8V9Tvjb%2Bw959Sgs7eaAJym4JgZHN PXTTU6NCB6l8ieAuy5v53mxNYHgFaj9QZ1OxXW5Rf8ZRgJOvrB R5NNKGELzJGcFhGISh0fsDHuKzd3OMvSKGhU8bymyA0PhnT42m SAnXuuphCeGotoqixbi4nC4hYIyfJUO2XHxNRBYVRm4SLpQ%2B WczcSc%2Fe6RAGbRi%2BI2U90q6wPM0SlCfNVSJE9hXpmpUHgQ NdBOPYCv0CkwDMgVCNQbk7IkV0Qs5BJmmbuFh8IyyeXwkItStn NF7fpEOUS8Y6%2FVU%2Fp2QyR2umsmOSCBasvpDZRa%2B9w1o% 2B6KeBqF4U4LCdXg4vykZNV%2F1pZhLbQc0GqE58LhI6eKyLC5 X76v2gBGt0uyFl54RY4j2kkhj8RzFwC6%2F67XenCZJwoVxZqF pl46gQ8NJHQctkM15E0GZg7zIW3zr7oWf9qLEylhCnbAACmrej Xq89R7lm5WIVMsnKiCMBTwpvP1IikjJoozNnOfXNfMgQmLR%2B LRf9SCo%3D&submit.x=30&submit.y=6)
Here's an Aerial View (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?dtype=a&mapdata=jZ2g%2b%2fXW8V9Tvjb%2bw959Sgs7eaAJym4JgZHN PXTTU6N4p%2fOa4ZMqmmZDtzqRnbBjp87ZtMcRfwtB6s%2bdoV aTyEaB1fMa1GFi4bmHy2wMroNy9O42iMDlw4kncvXhyD3n8GlS vySR0Cl9jnKldKodr6Pc%2foyzfZfFtwkcctLN%2btDTYF%2fE dXJLXPHlw%2bRlMlilj6cJCozLCeGZbZHX6jaxWcIY%2f6Xsoc YxI%2fYAlSbdPAMFFetFqojFdvsqcux%2fueeMaghcGGsKANmp Kd1PYln8cH96kK1qvze7hQm95iwdzDvC4BLfKFCD0i8e9GJak3 fAVpEIy2mWUqBLXUZMxmWLkx%2b9LcltQwHYg6QqE6JtfPjSMM 8NgBM1uAckr%2b2%2f5v19X%2bNQIUb4Wjt3LPlFAzo8PGvo8k M8qzSTmN8T%2b3tw9RHOTr1m1hIdLWKCLPfKc5fl9%2bR8JFAz IVJL9%2frIgbXcdPEQK9AZRzFt)
[ July 09, 2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]