PDA

View Full Version : Paging the Pyramid posse for another run......

Doug H.
09-23-2003, 11:48 PM
I got to thinking what a blast we had out at B.V. and thought we Posse peeps should look into another gathering of the sort as soon as possible at either Pyramid, hell with the size of our group we would take up the whole sandbar with the boats alone, or go back to B.V. and invite a couple extra friends, the last trip was flat out bitchen with good food "eric" the entertainment HallettDave "trailor expence" and "the king of roost" JBR "dead battery" great time and great people. evertone jump on here to make a tentative date and we'll work around it. don't forget we "ARE THE POSSE" we will not be denied. :D

Doug H.
09-24-2003, 06:14 AM
Let's not all post here at once. :D

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 06:49 AM
Doug H.:
Let's not all post here at once. :D who, what, where and when
:D :cool: :D

Ultra21
09-24-2003, 07:21 AM
I was planning on going out to Piru this Saturday with some friends. Haven't been there in a few years and was wondering what the differences were between Piru, Castaic and Pyramid. looking to do some boating, maybe a little skiing (weather permitting) and just chill to some music and silvers to end the season. Possibly hook up with some ***boaters as well. Any suggestions? (is there really a sandbar at Pyramid?)

jackpunx
09-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Any time after the weekend of Oct 4th... Or this sunday at castaic

75_Elim
09-24-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm always down for a trip. The only problem is I won't have a boat until Mid October. :D :D
So when and where???

jackpunx
09-24-2003, 08:53 AM
75_Elim:
I'm always down for a trip. The only problem is I won't have a boat until Mid October. :D :D
So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot..

Outnumbered
09-24-2003, 09:33 AM
Where is Pyramid lake?
75_Elim, I am having problems staying focused on the thread with your avatar smile_sp :D . Is that your GF? Very niiiiice!
OL
[ September 24, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Old Lavey ]

75_Elim
09-24-2003, 09:54 AM
jackpunx:
75_Elim:
So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ??

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 10:03 AM
75_Elim:
jackpunx:
75_Elim:
So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ?? we are all staying in your room, you didn't know :confused:

75_Elim
09-24-2003, 10:14 AM
JetBoatRich:
75_Elim:
jackpunx:
75_Elim:
So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ?? we are all staying in your room, you didn't know :confused: Oh Really ??? That should drop the cost of my place considerably :D :D Just remember the rule, Bra on the door knob means I got a lady in there.....SO GET YOUR CAMERAS !!! :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-24-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm almost positive I will be at Pyramid this Saturday.
Hey Doug H. Is that your boat in your avatar? It looks alot like mine. Nice boat by the way. :D
HOOTER

jackpunx
09-24-2003, 10:34 AM
75_Elim:
jackpunx:
75_Elim:
So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ?? I will talk to my lady.. If the heat wave goes well... Im sure we would be up for another Parker trip..

HalletDave
09-24-2003, 10:38 AM
Where is Pyramid lake? Old Lavey,
Pyramid Lake is off the I-5 about 20 minutes or so north of Castaic Lake. Smokey Bear exit if I remember correctly.

Outnumbered
09-24-2003, 10:55 AM
HalletDave:
Where is Pyramid lake? Old Lavey,
Pyramid Lake is off the I-5 about 20 minutes or so north of Castaic Lake. Smokey Bear exit if I remember correctly. Thanks, how big is it?
OL

LUVNLIFE
09-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Cant go.....no sand toys!!!!!!! :D
MrsLuvnlife

HalletDave
09-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Thanks, how big is it?
Old Lavey,
Here ya go. wink
web page (http://www.fishersnet.com/pyramid.html)
web page (http://www.fishersnet.com/fishmap.html)

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 11:13 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Cant go.....no sand toys!!!!!!! :D
MrsLuvnlife we can bring some for you, as long as the wagon gets off your rig eek!

LUVNLIFE
09-24-2003, 01:04 PM
we can bring some for you, as long as the wagon gets off your rig
Talk to the old man about that. I've got to get registered here, I'm getting in trouble by helping his post count!! argue
MrsLuvnlife

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 02:03 PM
LUVNLIFE:
we can bring some for you, as long as the wagon gets off your rig
Talk to the old man about that. I've got to get registered here, I'm getting in trouble by helping his post count!! argue
MrsLuvnlife In trouble with who :confused: show us the person we will take care of the problem burningm
Register already, what are you waiting for idea

Doug H.
09-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Hooter Sled, yes this is my 88 Commander, it's new to us and we love it, it's all stock and slow but it looks and rides nice. :)

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 03:48 PM
Doug H.:
Hooter Sled, yes this is my 88 Commander, it's new to us and we love it, it's all stock and slow but it looks and rides nice. :) I think Doug's boat looks good top to BOTTOM

LUVNLIFE
09-24-2003, 05:26 PM
In trouble with who show us the person we will take care of the problem The old man himself!!
Register already, what are you waiting for Time, all I need is a little time, hopefully tonight.
MrsLuvnlife

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 06:46 PM
LUVNLIFE:
In trouble with who show us the person we will take care of the problem The old man himself!!
Register already, what are you waiting for Time, all I need is a little time, hopefully tonight.
MrsLuvnlife It takes so long, better put it off for a few more years :confused: maybe when Josh go to college

Doug H.
09-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Rich, that was way out of line "looks good top to bottom" iv'e been real sensitive lately and then you go and pull this crap, you little pisky wipper snapper, remarks like this really shows me what a real friend you are, it was just uncalled for in a time of need and my depression over the last few days after talking on the phone and you go and dig me deeper dowm. i believe you and some others OWE ME AN APOLOGY. i'll be waiting by the phone for your ass kissing apology, START DIALING YOU SON OF A BICHT.. argue :mad:

LUVNLIFE
09-25-2003, 04:25 AM
Sounds like a love hate relationship going on there. :D

Doug H.
09-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Your right Cale about the "love hate thing" JBR loves me and i hate him. that's the end of it, finished, im so done with his little snickering remarks that i just might throw a bunch of RPM's at him and hope they hurt. OUT

JetBoatRich
09-25-2003, 06:15 AM
Doug don't get all sensetive on me :mad:
depression from what? If I can help let me know :cool: we are all here for you idea

HalletDave
09-25-2003, 09:08 AM
Rich, that was way out of line "looks good top to bottom" iv'e been real sensitive lately and then you go and pull this crap, you little pisky wipper snapper, remarks like this really shows me what a real friend you are, it was just uncalled for in a time of need and my depression over the last few days after talking on the phone and you go and dig me deeper dowm. i believe you and some others OWE ME AN APOLOGY. i'll be waiting by the phone for your ass kissing apology, START DIALING YOU SON OF A BICHT..
WTF is this all about? :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
09-25-2003, 09:19 AM
Dave it was all in fun, Doug called me this morning after I finished crying cry .
Besides he did not spell bitch correct, so I know he was just messing with us idea

HalletDave
09-25-2003, 09:36 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rich, that was way out of line "looks good top to bottom" iv'e been real sensitive lately and then you go and pull this crap, you little pisky wipper snapper, remarks like this really shows me what a real friend you are, it was just uncalled for in a time of need and my depression over the last few days after talking on the phone and you go and dig me deeper dowm. i believe you and some others OWE ME AN APOLOGY. i'll be waiting by the phone for your ass kissing apology, START DIALING YOU SON OF A BICHT..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTF is this all about?
Dave it was all in fun, Doug called me this morning after I finished crying .
Besides he did not spell bitch correct, so I know he was just messing with us Never mind :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-25-2003, 09:58 AM
Doug H.:
Hooter Sled, yes this is my 88 Commander, it's new to us and we love it, it's all stock and slow but it looks and rides nice. :) Doug,
I thought that hull looked familiar. That's just like my buddy's. He will be out at Pyramid too. His is just a little more colorful than yours. It's an '88 also. It has a yellow bottom though. Mine is more like yours. Same colors. It's an '89 Pantera though. Pics in my gallery. Slow also, but I'll be working on changing that up next season. Cool stereo though. That was my first project on it. Maybe we'll see you out there.
HOOTER

LUVNLIFE
09-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Good now that the two of you have made up :D Let's get back to the business at hand. Did someone say plan another lake trip?
By the way JERRY are those the pictures you took with my camera? :D

Wet&Refreshed
09-25-2003, 06:34 PM
hey guys I just got me and scott in here. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I am picking up the boat from Valley Marine sometime tomorrow. burningm hopefully it won't do it again.

JetBoatRich
09-25-2003, 06:39 PM
Wet&Refreshed:
hey guys I just got me and scott in here. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I am picking up the boat from Valley Marine sometime tomorrow. burningm hopefully it won't do it again. welcome Julie, finally.
Don't be shy and post up :D

LUVNLIFE
09-25-2003, 06:40 PM
Hey you guys we did not formally meet at the lake but glad to here your boat is all better. wink

JetBoatRich
09-25-2003, 06:45 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Hey you guys we did not formally meet at the lake but glad to here your boat is all better. wink nothing formal here frown

Doug H.
09-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Sorry guys :rolleyes: did i scare ya all with my little depression mode ? i was looking for a little sympathy from JBR and it worked :D just kidding, all is well around these parts :D JBR and Cale i elect the 2 of you to pick a date for another up coming trip, anyone else agree ?...........................good it's settled then. :D

JetBoatRich
09-26-2003, 05:12 AM
:confused: Thanks Doug we all feel better now burningm

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2003, 09:54 AM
I know we want to do another BV run this season and stay overnight. I can't commit to any dates yet, but hopefully it will be while it's still warm enough to do some wakeboarding etc...

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 09:59 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
I know we want to do another BV run this season and stay overnight. I can't commit to any dates yet, but hopefully it will be while it's still warm enough to do some wakeboarding etc... Did you decide where you were going this weekend?

Wet&Refreshed
09-26-2003, 12:37 PM
Thank You Thank you---I don't know if the boat is all better I am just to pick it up from boat shop later today or in the A.M. We really won't know just how hot it gets till we drop it in the water and run it again. Had t valves put in and made sure that huge rope wasn't in the pump. I'm sure we will meet on a trip soon -I'm not wearing a formal tho. Out Jules
Oh by the way what do you think of my name?

HalletDave
09-26-2003, 12:40 PM
Oh by the way what do you think of my name? I like it wink :D

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 12:42 PM
Dave,
Are you coming out this weekend.. (to the lake not the closet).. didn’t want to leave that door open for anyone

jet4fun
09-26-2003, 12:46 PM
forgive me for not reading all the posts... but,
is there a group of people heading up to pyramid tomorrow :confused: or is everyone else going somewhere else...
the reason i ask is because i am going to the lake tomorrow with a couple of buddies, and we cant decide where to go, it would be great to meet up with some of you

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 12:48 PM
jet4fun:
is there a group of people heading up to pyramid tomorrow :confused: or is everyone else going somewhere else...
the reason i ask is because i am going to the lake tomorrow with a couple of buddies, and we cant decide where to go, it would be great to meet up with some of you I will be out at Castaic tomorrow till about 12.. then there will be a bigger group of us again on sunday all day..

HalletDave
09-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Dave,
Are you coming out this weekend.. (to the lake not the closet).. didn’t want to leave that door open for anyone
didn’t want to leave that door open for anyone
You just did. :rolleyes:
I came out years ago. :D
Mark,
I am not real sure. I am putting new tires on the ole Hallett hauler on Saturday. We will have to wait and see about Sunday. I think I have your cell # at home but pm it to me. I will call you at the lake if I decide to come up. You and Marcus are going to Buena Vista correct?

jackpunx
09-26-2003, 12:53 PM
HalletDave:
Dave,
didn’t want to leave that door open for anyone
You just did. :rolleyes:
I came out years ago. :D
Mark,
I am not real sure. I am putting new tires on the ole Hallett hauler on Saturday. We will have to wait and see about Sunday. I think I have your cell # at home but pm it to me. I will call you at the lake if I decide to come up. You and Marcus are going to Buena Vista correct? Marcus is going., I wont be able to make it this weekend.. We are going to Castaic. I will PM you my number.. Have a great weekend whatever you do.. hope to see you sunday.
Mark

HOOTER SLED-
09-26-2003, 01:05 PM
jet4fun:
the reason i ask is because i am going to the lake tomorrow with a couple of buddies, and we cant decide where to go, it would be great to meet up with some of you I'll be out there tomorrow. 2 boats.

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2003, 01:08 PM
jackpunx:
eliminatedsprinter:
I know we want to do another BV run this season and stay overnight. I can't commit to any dates yet, but hopefully it will be while it's still warm enough to do some wakeboarding etc... Did you decide where you were going this weekend? I don't think I'll be going out this weekend. frown

jet4fun
09-26-2003, 01:17 PM
so it looks like there are a couple of people going to pyramid, and a couple of people going to castaic (i think :confused: )
looks like i need to make a decision, hmmmmmmm i'll let you know, both places have their pluses and minuses, but it would be nice to hang with a couple of you peeps
i cant go on sunday though, gotta be at work cry