PDA

View Full Version : A little early for NFL

AZKC
03-13-2006, 07:15 PM
But man :crossx: did the Cards make a move getting Edgerrin James :)
Fox Sports (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamReport?categoryId=67066&type=InsideSlant)

soupersonic
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
The cards have some talent on offense, but i think warner is done and that McNown kid sucks. Denny Green isnt opposed to going out and getting someone descent to atleast manage the game.They should do better this year , 10-6 maybe

slink
03-13-2006, 07:52 PM
It's never too early for football. :D The Saints supposedly have $10M of guaranteed money on the table for Drew Brees, which certainly makes you question their draft status with the #2 pick and Leinart slated to end up a Saint.
Boy are you lost supersonic. Josh McCown is Arizona's QB of the future. He is big and athletic and has a huge arm. Kurt Warner is there for one reason, to teach.
I would like to see my Dolphins make a play for Brees, either sign him out right or a sign and trade deal with the "Aints" for thier number 2 pick (Leinart).
I dont think Culpepper is the answer for the Fins

doesitfloat?
03-13-2006, 10:43 PM
The only problem is...he'd have to play for the Saints. He's going to be a Dolphin...just hope his shoulder injury is fixed. Those teams are throwing a lot of dough at two qbs (Brees, Culpepper) who are coming off some serious injuries.

Riomouse911
03-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes, Edgerrin James signed with Phoenix... And I think they also grabbed a lineman to block for him. Looks like Bidwell is prying open his coin purse to build a playoff team in the weak (outside Seattle) NFC West .