PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Pickle The Load For His Promotion...

Hallett19
07-20-2002, 09:56 PM
Jerry got promoted from bus boy to short order cook today at the grease pit he works at. Having a friend who is in this line of work is very advantageous, don't ask me how, but it is. He makes excellent pan cakes and specializes in chin omelets, and he can bring them down quick. So when you see him next time firing up the gridle with his wedge shaped cooks hat on yelling "Orders Up!!" go over and congratulate him too. Good job Jer, keep the griddle warm, and keep grabin' those tickets off the turnabout and bringin' down those orders!! :D
[ July 20, 2002, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

PICKLEtheLOAD
07-21-2002, 08:19 AM
Thanks H-19. I was ecstatic, and my father was glowing with an ear to ear smile. It is at this time that I realize the $78 matriculation fee for omelette school was well worth the ballooned financing terms, and now I see there is no price too high to pay for griddle greatness! On the other hand, I would like to say congrats right back at H-19. All who know him shall keep your eyes peeled in the very near future! well done my friend, well done. I am going to go kick froggy's door down right now and start drinking silvers while I watch him install your, eh hem, ......engine. :p

Froggystyle
07-21-2002, 03:23 PM
I'm still in disbelief. LTC huh? Weird.
Congrats.... sir! Enjoy your increased responsibilities and duties... we will pay you next year! wink hehe

PICKLEtheLOAD
07-22-2002, 09:37 AM
RD, what do ya mean your "no military guy". You got the pirate flag, dont ya? :p BTW, LTC is short for Lieutenant Commander. And thanks for the congrats! When we gonna get our swerve on again? Sounds like you all had a good time this w/e. Well done.

RiverDave2
07-22-2002, 11:38 AM
The Jolly Roger isn't military "persay" but I'll say that we have a strict code that we live by.. It involves alot of alcohol and women. wink
RD

Froggystyle
07-23-2002, 08:53 AM
RiverDave2:
The Jolly Roger isn't military "persay" but I'll say that we have a strict code that we live by.. It involves alot of alcohol and women. wink
RDSo does the military!

Froggystyle
07-23-2002, 08:54 AM
And actually, it was LCDR, but I was trying to be vague....

rivercutie
07-24-2002, 12:47 PM
Congrats Jerry.. So does this mean you actually have to work now?? j/k

Chestah Cheetah
07-24-2002, 12:56 PM
When I think of PTL, I think of TC from Magnum PI. It was kind of cool when Magnum would have Nam flashbacks and you would see TC flying the military chopper. Ever think about sporting an afro while flying?
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/fro.gif
Congrats!

skeepwerkzaz
07-29-2002, 10:01 PM
I'll take a 3x3 animal style......grilled onions dammit!!!!!
Congrats Jerr, when do you make scoutmaster?
A few more trips to the river, and you may just get your barley&hop merit badge.

Hallett19
07-30-2002, 10:51 AM
Are you KIDDING Clay??!!?! This guy PTL is a piss drunk cock, he lives his life in an alcoholic haze man!!! This guy drinks his own weight in beer on any givin day at the river. If this guy could rap to ladies as well as he can drink beers beers beers, he would be the "Hef" of the river.

skeepwerkzaz
07-30-2002, 12:06 PM
SSSSHHHHHHHH.....Ixnay on the eerbay, your gonna blow his cover man. You don't want his boss to find out, he might loose his new found spatula privledges. I heard next week he just may get checked out on the cool pancake pourer. His mom will be soooooo proud.

PICKLEtheLOAD
07-30-2002, 01:48 PM
thanks for the words clay. dont worry bout my boss and the beer, he's in there passed out on the floor, the piss drunk cock! so, maybe you guys should untie me...somebody said that, right?