PDA

View Full Version : jet4fun's goin away party - roll call!!!

jet4fun
08-14-2002, 01:57 PM
i am such a loser i have to throw my own goin away party :( . well actually it is an excuse for you guys, and myself to throw another shindig at pyramid wink .
i know this will be short notice for some of you(i apologize for that, but i kinda lost track of time :rolleyes: )but i want a huge turnout for this, so make things happen.
its gonna be the weekend of 8/24 to 8/25 (sorry dd i would make it the following weekend but i will already be gone). the plan is the same as we had on the 4th; camping saturday night followed by a full day on the lake sunday at the sandbar :D .
please get your names on here for a roll call as i would like to reserve another group spot like chesta did last time. but if were only gonna have 3 people show up :( than we can just get a regular campsite(but thats not gonna happen). i expect everyone that was at the last one to be there plus more. come on its for a good cause. chesta, nashville, chaddy, wicked, 1 step, gig, 75e, 6741, dd(you can do it!!!), whipped cal, wild lav, roz, i know there was more than that but im drawin a blank. i want everyone to camp this time.
i made special arrangements with mother nature, and she promises no wind.

Chestah Cheetah
08-14-2002, 03:07 PM
I'll be there, with bolt cutters!......cause you now this time the more responsible and level headed in the group will chain us to the trailer so we don't go off in the middle of the night wreaking havoc on precious plantlife with big rubber tires. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/laugh1.gif

Wicked1
08-14-2002, 04:43 PM
You can count me in,,and ill pass the word to luis
and maybe try and get some of my ladies friends to go,,but no promises fellas,,,,hey robert

DickDanger
08-14-2002, 06:08 PM
I would be there, but the Red Dragon may come calling on that weekend, so I will be stuck at work. Have a good time, and make sure to bring some firewood this time!!!! -DD Out

79Hawaiian
08-14-2002, 07:34 PM
DAMN!!! I wanna go but there is a bottle (or two) of tekillya in ol Mexico that has my name on it. The wife and I are heading down to Baja for my birthday.
Sorry man. Im not worthy.

JetBoatRich
08-14-2002, 07:39 PM
Where are you going? eek!

jet4fun
08-14-2002, 07:45 PM
JetBoatRich:
Where are you going? eek! pyramid

JetBoatRich
08-14-2002, 07:50 PM
Sorry, I meant you were leaving somewhere. Locked up, shiped out, whatever?

jet4fun
08-14-2002, 08:04 PM
JetBoatRich:
Sorry, I meant you were leaving somewhere. Locked up, shiped out, whatever?oh, my bad. fire academy in northern cal. just outside of chico, i'll be there until the end of january.

JetBoatRich
08-14-2002, 08:07 PM
Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink

jet4fun
08-14-2002, 08:12 PM
JetBoatRich:
Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink actually sunday is the day you need to be there. we are camping saturday night, and spending all day sunday on the lake at the sandbar.

JetBoatRich
08-14-2002, 08:16 PM
It has been a lot of years since going to that lake. I don't remember a sandbar.

gigamurph
08-14-2002, 10:13 PM
JetBoatRich:
It has been a lot of years since going to that lake. I don't remember a sandbar.That's funny! They've been there every weekend this month and they don't remember a sandbar either! Dude; it doesn't look good for me on Sunday! Saturday is iffy at best. Have had some personal things go down the last couple of days that may require me to stay close to home for :) awhile. I won't give ya your "Good Luck" just yet; as we will be "seein'" each other on the boards before Sept. 1 rolls around!

jet4fun
08-16-2002, 11:34 AM
so whats up everyone? are me, chesta, and wicked 1 gonna have to have all the fun :D ? well i guess if you want it that way thats how its gonna be :p

cal-air
08-16-2002, 01:19 PM
jet4fun:
JetBoatRich:
Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink actually sunday is the day you need to be there. we are camping saturday night, and spending all day sunday on the lake at the sandbar.Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?

jet4fun
08-16-2002, 01:23 PM
[/QUOTE]Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?[/QB][/QUOTE]
yup, you gonna make it? its gonna be a blast :D

cal-air
08-16-2002, 01:24 PM
jet4fun:
Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?[/b][/QUOTE]
yup, you gonna make it? its gonna be a blast :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
I actually am going to be up there for the first time. We are heading up Saturday morning/afternoon and are staying at Los Alamos camground.
[ August 16, 2002, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: cal-air ]

jet4fun
08-16-2002, 05:18 PM
cal-air:
jet4fun:
Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?yup, you gonna make it? its gonna be a blast :D [/b][/QUOTE]
I actually am going to be up there for the first time. We are heading up Saturday morning/afternoon and are staying at Los Alamos camground.[/QB][/QUOTE]
so what you're saying is that youre gonna be up there on the 24th and 25th? if so why dont you stay with us in our group camp site there is plenty of room for a trailer or tent plus your boat it will be much fun :D

JetBoatRich
08-18-2002, 07:51 AM
Can't make it for the camping, I would like to come out Sunday morning. Where is exactly is the Sandbar?

jet4fun
08-18-2002, 11:51 AM
JetBoatRich:
Can't make it for the camping, I would like to come out Sunday morning. Where is exactly is the Sandbar?when you come out of the marina's channel and into the main body of water, you turn hard right and follow it until the channel dead ends into the sandbar, you cant miss it, its a huge beach.
be there in line by 7 or you'll be in a long ass line(2-4hours)

Wicked1
08-18-2002, 06:32 PM
So whats up is it just gonna be chestha jet4fun calair and me ? More beer for us then....

Wicked1
08-18-2002, 06:32 PM
and jetboatrich

Wicked1
08-18-2002, 06:34 PM
I know alot more people can make it,,,He fellas I could take blow up dolls if that helps to bring more people in

NashvilleBound
08-18-2002, 06:48 PM
I would go but the sleds still up on blocks. Problems with the axles still. Tho it is rolling again now but still needs all the brake work done. As well, we leave for Vegas on Wed and wont be back till Sun. Hope your academy stay is rewarding we'll have to hook up when you get back. NB

jet4fun
08-19-2002, 11:22 AM
NashvilleBound:
Hope your academy stay is rewarding we'll have to hook up when you get back. NBfor sure we've got to do it again. sorry you cant make it out this time.

jet4fun
08-19-2002, 04:52 PM
ok i did it :D . unfortunately all 3 group sites were booked weeks ago, so instead i booked 2 campsites that are back to back. you do not need to worry about booking a site, just show up, heres the lo-down:
we are reserved for campsites 25&30 arrival saturday afternoon and staying all day sunday. the 2 sites are reserved under robert jonsson and are prepaid. just show up to the office and say you are here with robert jonsson's party for campsite 25&30. the directions are:
from I5 heading north exit smokey bear road, turn left under the freeway, turn left at the stopsign(i think its pyramid lake road?)head south on that road for about a mile, when you get to a closed down toll booth looking thing there is a road that will only turn right and head over the wash right by the powerhouse, follow that road for about 2 miles until you see the campground on the left, follow the signs to the campsites.
word to the wise, i was informed by the campground peoples that the entry gate to the campground is locked at 10 p.m. so be there by 10 or you are driving home or camping on the side of the road. eek!

jet4fun
08-20-2002, 10:19 AM
i hope all that are planning on attending have read the info and directions above :rolleyes:
this is gonna be a blast

jet4fun
08-20-2002, 10:31 AM
cal-air:
jet4fun:
JetBoatRich:
Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink actually sunday is the day you need to be there. we are camping saturday night, and spending all day sunday on the lake at the sandbar.Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?so are you gonna stay with us in our campsites cal-air? there is gonna be plenty of room for you, and we promise not to bite.
by the way, who can brin a bbq up with them? once again i can bring meat but no grill. that full size webber just dont seem to fit in the boat real well. hey chesta you gonna be sportin the pinwheels, and wicked; 2 words "carne asada". maybe i should bring lotsa beer and chesta cheetos instead.

Chestah Cheetah
08-20-2002, 01:30 PM
Would you look at that, it's gonna be 93 degrees on Sunday at Pyramid. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gifWill someone please remind me to put on some sunblock before the....."Dude Marcel, you're looking a little orange there buddy!"
Some late night Carne cooking sounds good like last time (thanks Mirabelle), really hit the spot after "Round One." How about some firewood? I know the sign says no fire but I'll be damned if our neighbors didn't have a full fledged forest fire in their camp with no penalties - I say we bring it (might make those long walks back to camp easier to find ey Bob?)
75_Elim, didn't you just buy a new tube? he he he
Team TTA (Tequila Tubers Anonymous)is in full effect this weekend, should be interesting riding after a couple of shots of Patron. Oh, and bring my canopy too (I'm buying you a new rope tommorow BTW).
So I keep hearing about this 80's Power 106 Bayliner guy - what is he playing StevieB, and Debbie Gibson stuff? I'm bringing my newly pressed 80's compilations with everything from Aha and Devo to Rob Base and YoungMC. This kid is going down!

jet4fun
08-21-2002, 12:34 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
So I keep hearing about this 80's Power 106 Bayliner guy - what is he playing StevieB, and Debbie Gibson stuff? I'm bringing my newly pressed 80's compilations with everything from Aha and Devo to Rob Base and YoungMC. This kid is going down!actually its a glastron, get it right dude :rolleyes: . and unfortunately after he offered me a beer bong last weekend i can no longer hate him, besides his stereo is louder than mine :mad:

jet4fun
08-21-2002, 12:36 PM
looks like i'll be up there nice and early saturday due to the fact that my employer no longer required my services :confused: . so feel free to meet up with me. i'll try to get an early setup goin :D

cal-air
08-21-2002, 12:37 PM
jet4fun:
cal-air:
jet4fun:
JetBoatRich:
Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink actually sunday is the day you need to be there. we are camping saturday night, and spending all day sunday on the lake at the sandbar.Are you staying at Los Alomos campground?so are you gonna stay with us in our campsites cal-air? there is gonna be plenty of room for you, and we promise not to bite.
by the way, who can brin a bbq up with them? once again i can bring meat but no grill. that full size webber just dont seem to fit in the boat real well. hey chesta you gonna be sportin the pinwheels, and wicked; 2 words "carne asada". maybe i should bring lotsa beer and chesta cheetos instead.I'm gonna have to back out of this weekend. When I originally posted I thought you were referring to the last weekend when I was going. I didn't catch that I was on the wrong thread till a day or two ago, what an IDIOT I AM!!!!! Hope you guys have fun!

Chestah Cheetah
08-21-2002, 02:05 PM
jet4fun:
actually its a glastron, get it right dude :rolleyes: Glastron, that's like DCB level right?
BTW folks, this little party has just been revised to be called the "jet4fun's going away party/jet4fun got canned party." Let's all help a brother out and let the boy polish our shoes and maybe throw him a nickel.

08-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
jet4fun:
actually its a glastron, get it right dude :rolleyes: Glastron, that's like DCB level right?
BTW folks, this little party has just been revised to be called the "jet4fun's going away party/jet4fun got canned party." Let's all help a brother out and let the boy polish our shoes and maybe throw him a nickel.I 2ND the motion!

PussyPusher
08-22-2002, 06:12 AM
I could use a good shoe polishin'!! Sorry bout the job, but hey your leaving who cares... lol
Hope to see you guys up there on Sunday.
BTW Jeff hows your motor??????
Shawn :D

08-22-2002, 10:39 AM
PussyPusher:
I could use a good shoe polishin'!! Sorry bout the job, but hey your leaving who cares... lol
Hope to see you guys up there on Sunday.
BTW Jeff hows your motor??????
Shawn :D I had to buy a new crank & block they were both toast.There both at the machine shop getting checked out,hopefully I get them back on Monday & can get started Tues-Wed.

jet4fun
08-22-2002, 05:11 PM
6741, call me up, you ARE coming up on sunday, dont try to weasel your way out of this one and say you got shit to do, your motor aint done so it isnt like you gotta work on the boat or something.
it dont matter if you aint got a boat, thats what friends with boats are for :D right chesta?

08-22-2002, 05:44 PM
jet4fun:
6741, call me up, you ARE coming up on sunday, dont try to weasel your way out of this one and say you got shit to do, your motor aint done so it isnt like you gotta work on the boat or something.
it dont matter if you aint got a boat, thats what friends with boats are for :D right chesta?AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can you feel the love
I'll call you tomorrow! Sorry about the job.

JetBoatRich
08-22-2002, 06:00 PM
jet4fun:
looks like i'll be up there nice and early saturday due to the fact that my employer no longer required my services :confused: . so feel free to meet up with me. i'll try to get an early setup goin :D eek! Good thing you have something else lined up.
We are planning to go Sunday morning. Is arriving around 11 a bad idea? Be up late the night before.

jet4fun
08-23-2002, 07:23 AM
JetBoatRich:
jet4fun:
looks like i'll be up there nice and early saturday due to the fact that my employer no longer required my services :confused: . so feel free to meet up with me. i'll try to get an early setup goin :D eek! Good thing you have something else lined up.
We are planning to go Sunday morning. Is arriving around 11 a bad idea? Be up late the night before.DO NOT show up any later than 7 unless you want to take the risk of being stuck in a really long line. last weekend if you would have shown up at 9 you would have gotten right in without a line, but if you would have shown up the weekend before at 9 you would have been in a 3-4 hour line, its a crap shoot. so in other words you should just camp with us :D that way youll already be at the lake and you can sleep in longer.

JetBoatRich
08-23-2002, 07:53 AM
Beleive me Rob I would love to take the Rv out there and camp, but I promised the wife to take her out Saturday night to a concert she bought tickets for a few months ago.
If it was just me going I would be up at 5 and ready to go.

Chestah Cheetah
08-23-2002, 01:37 PM
For an unemployed worthless individual, Mr.jet4fun, you don't spend nearly enough time on the internet. Focker is probably still sleeping........
Eric455(-1 http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif) just called me and he's a go for this weekend at Pyramid - says he recently won the lotto and is bringing a fleet of Hallett's in a variety of colors for all of us to enjoy (yes, even Glastron boy can have one).
Is everyone set? Been training with 12Oz. weights? Don't forget your dress shoes as jet4fun will not forget his shine box. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/coollook.gif

Hustler
08-23-2002, 01:57 PM
I'll make sure I bring some work for you, I know Fufu Queen has some shoe's that need shining and and I have a few myself :D whats the price on these again? $1 a pair right? dont forget your shine box :p
[ August 23, 2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

Chestah Cheetah
08-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Hustler:
whats the price on these again? $1 a pair right?Don't give the too much credit, it's only a nickel.
Are you set to go now Hustler? Tim & Mark are down? Tell Tim to get a spot next #25 & #30.
[ August 23, 2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Chestah Cheetah ]

jet4fun
08-23-2002, 02:10 PM
Hustler:
I'll make sure I bring some work for you, I know Fufu Queen has some shoe's that need shining and and I have a few myself :D whats the price on these again? $1 a pair right? dont forget your shine box :p 1 shoe shine box comin right up wink

jet4fun
08-23-2002, 02:13 PM
[/QUOTE]Are you set to go now Hustler? Tim & Mark are down? Tell Tim to get a spot next #25 & #30.[/QB][/QUOTE]
from my calculations there is plenty of room from these 2 spaces, unless you know something i dont :D

Hustler
08-23-2002, 02:20 PM
I'm still not sure if we will be heading up on saturday and camping or just coming up sunday but I will know tonight

Chestah Cheetah
08-23-2002, 02:28 PM
jet4fun:
from my calculations there is plenty of room from these 2 spaces, unless you know something i dont :D One the guys that may come up with Hustler has a motorhome and I'm not sure the spots will fit that many vehicles....especially with trailers. Our group site last time was perfect though, wish we could have taken that again.

08-23-2002, 03:35 PM
Paging JET4FUN***********************,******************* ********,****************** Hey whats up Robert if I come up Sunday morning do you have room for my skinny ass? yes? no? you could care less if I show up?
I'm going to be in&out all day today & tomrrow so if you call & don't get ahold of me leave me a msg on my machine or something on the fourm. I have 2 or 3 pairs of shoes my self & Jennifer asked if I could bring her pumps also?

jet4fun
08-23-2002, 03:39 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
jet4fun:
from my calculations there is plenty of room from these 2 spaces, unless you know something i dont :D One the guys that may come up with Hustler has a motorhome and I'm not sure the spots will fit that many vehicles....especially with trailers. Our group site last time was perfect though, wish we could have taken that again.oh yeah rub it in a**hole :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
08-25-2002, 07:04 PM
Rob I hope you had a good time at the lake. We were at the entrance an 11, after an hour and only moving 2 spaces, from people leaving we decided to just run down the hill to Castaic.
Good luck, we will go early next trip. I will be going tp Pyramid on Friday if your still around.

jet4fun
08-25-2002, 07:24 PM
sorry to hear that rich, :( we were there waitin for ya, maybe we can hook up next season, i got to leave on tuesday.
while im on the subject, what does 75elim, wicked1 and his cousin, pussy pusher, and jetboatrich have in common??? they were all people that said they were FOR SURE coming, and they didnt :mad: . so do any of you others have a good excuse... funny thing, we had 2 people from the boards show up (eric 455(-1), and schiada 21 rc) that didnt even reply to the thread. it was great meeting you guys for the first time i hope we can hook up again next season.
P.S. s21rc just let me know when your ready to get rid of that beautiful boat, :D i'll be ready and willing (ask chesta, i wouldnt shut up about it the whole rest of the day)

JetBoatRich
08-25-2002, 07:49 PM
We will hook up next season. I will give it to you guys that line SUCKS at Pyramid. The lake looked nice from the 5, oh well!
Castaic police were sneaking around looking for drinkers. We had one sneakup behind us while his partner was in the boat in front of us getting everyones attention. Tough to keep the boat under 35, patrols were everywhere.
:mad:

jet4fun
08-25-2002, 08:15 PM
JetBoatRich:
We will hook up next season. I will give it to you guys that line SUCKS at Pyramid. The lake looked nice from the 5, oh well!
Castaic police were sneaking around looking for drinkers. We had one sneakup behind us while his partner was in the boat in front of us getting everyones attention. Tough to keep the boat under 35, patrols were everywhere.
:mad: exactly why we wait in lines to get on to pyramid... id rather sleep all day than walk on eggshells at castaic all day. besides, if you could have got the clan up at 6 you would have had almost no wait in line.

75_Elim
08-26-2002, 08:35 AM
jet4fun:
sorry to hear that rich, :( we were there waitin for ya, maybe we can hook up next season, i got to leave on tuesday.
while im on the subject, what does 75elim, wicked1 and his cousin, pussy pusher, and jetboatrich have in common??? they were all people that said they were FOR SURE coming, and they didnt :mad: . so do any of you others have a good excuse... funny thing, we had 2 people from the boards show up (eric 455(-1), and schiada 21 rc) that didnt even reply to the thread. it was great meeting you guys for the first time i hope we can hook up again next season.
P.S. s21rc just let me know when your ready to get rid of that beautiful boat, :D i'll be ready and willing (ask chesta, i wouldnt shut up about it the whole rest of the day)Ya Ya Ya... I was waiting for this. Yes I did flake, but it wasn't from a lack of trying. Let's just say it involved TJ and 3 mexican hookers!!

jet4fun
08-26-2002, 08:52 AM
ok, dude this better be good... i dont know if you got one of my 28 messages, but we ran out of beer, plus we wanted to have that canopy, and do some tubin... luckally jeff made it though, even without you :p

Chestah Cheetah
08-26-2002, 09:56 AM
I think we killed way too many silvers on Sat. night camping, we should have rationed for the next days activities.......naaaaahhhh!
Camping was fun as hell as usual and highly reccomended just for the fact that you don't need to wake up crazy early and drive all the way up there.