PDA

View Full Version : Shockwavebd, Is the baby home yet?

shockwaveharry
09-14-2002, 07:31 PM
How does it look in the driveway? What do the neighbors think? Dana's sick of me talking about how nice it looks. She wants to see it in person! :D

HM
09-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Hey Harry,
Thanks again for the ride at Elsinore. Your Shockwave is one badass sleeper! I hope I did not babble you to death. Next time, just crank the tunes over my motormouth - I will get a clue!
I am still in awe about your power plant! If people new what kind of power you make with a 7.5:1 naturally aspirated motor, they would kill themselves! I am gonna have to call you for some specs when I rebuild the 502 in my cruiser. Unless, of course, you want to keep it top secret!
See ya next time!

rivercrazy
09-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Yea. Whats the deal? Congratulations!

shockwaveharry
09-14-2002, 08:10 PM
HolyMoly:
...I hope I did not babble you to death...You were talking? wink
No secrets. Anything I can do to help, just let me know. Now I'm waiting to get an air ride in your flattie. I'm just up the freeway, let me know when.

HM
09-14-2002, 08:43 PM
I will let you know when I take it out again. I am supposed to go to the Red Rock Social in Parker this weekend, but if I don't, I am definitely going to go out on Elsinore.

shockwavebd
09-15-2002, 08:25 PM
rivercrazy:
Yea. Whats the deal? Congratulations!Thanks dave ,Harry it is one sweet ride just got back from smellsomemore gps 73mph 496 mag ho
very cool water was 2ft crap very nice ride.
My 5 year old grandson drove at 68 no problem
......Barry

MikeF
09-16-2002, 06:32 AM
Good to meet a few more people from the board!
Harry, That boat looks like a 60 mph cruiser, I guess that it isn't :D ! Maybe I'll get to take a ride in it later?!
Frank, How much fun did your friend have @ the competition? Looking forward to seeing your flat in the future.
gmnhra, Damn nice boat! I shoulda taken you up on the ride! I guess I didn't really want to know how much greener the grass is over there. Still want to take you up on the ride though (eventually :D )!
HB, Thanks for taking those pic's. Hope they came out good and hope to see them soon!
Mike, Glad all went pretty well w/ the carb swap. Nothing keep you from being on the water like 78E last time wink . Tell me what rpm you were turning when you went on that speed run?
Late, Mike

Steamin' Rice
09-16-2002, 08:02 AM
Nice Barry! Can't wait to see the finished boat!!!!

HM
09-16-2002, 08:14 AM
Hey MikeF -
wakeboard tourny was cool. 75 local competitors showed up!
Watch out for those rocks at smellsinore - if they have channel markers, they really mean it!
see ya next time,
Frank

rivercrazy
09-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Congratulations on the new boat and getting it on the water. For a brand new motor and the 1st day out, 73 is damn impressive! You must have gotten a solid 496HO. Did it smoke the transom really bad? 73 for a full sized 25' with the cuddy impresses me! :D
shockwavebd:
rivercrazy:
Yea. Whats the deal? Congratulations!Thanks dave ,Harry it is one sweet ride just got back from smellsomemore gps 73mph 496 mag ho
......Barry

andy01
09-17-2002, 07:16 AM
rivercrazy:
For a brand new motor and the 1st day out, 73 is damn impressive!
[[/QB][/QUOTE]
Not really, but Im sure the bolt on swim step helps. Not having the weight of a nice custom molded in swim step. Hell even if it ran 100 it still a Shockwave.
Andy

Steamin' Rice
09-17-2002, 07:35 AM
racingrascal:
rivercrazy:
For a brand new motor and the 1st day out, 73 is damn impressive!
[Not really, but Im sure the bolt on swim step helps. Not having the weight of a nice custom molded in swim step. Hell even if it ran 100 it still a Shockwave.
Andy[/QB][/QUOTE]
What does that mean? :rolleyes:
[ September 17, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Steamin' Rice ]

rivercrazy
09-17-2002, 07:46 AM
One word describes it SR. The guy is acting like a Dick. Don't worry he is just jealous because he doesn't have a boat. :D :D :D
[ September 17, 2002, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: rivercrazy ]

andy01
09-17-2002, 07:51 AM
rivercrazy:
One word describes it SR. The guy is acting like a Dick. Don't worry he is just jealous because he doesn't have a boat.LOL

Steamin' Rice
09-17-2002, 08:10 AM
I'm not really worried about it, but it seemed like a sucker punch and was hoping for a little explanation...

RiverToysJas
09-17-2002, 08:23 AM
Congrats on the new boat Berry!
Please put up some more photos when you get a chance!
73 is pretty damn good for a boat that size with an HO for power.
RTJas :D

kevnmcd
09-17-2002, 08:23 AM
When do we get to see some pics of this new baby????

faster
09-17-2002, 09:16 AM
Harry give me a ring regarding the conversation we had last week, 949-453-7600 #26

Steamin' Rice
09-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Kevnmcd,
I think Barry may be out of town with his boat...Here's a a pic that he posted whe it came out of the mold. Hopefully he'll have more pics of the finished product..
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/P0000656.JPG

kevnmcd
09-17-2002, 10:06 AM
Thanks SR. I remember seeing that in another thread awhile back. Man...what I would do for a Tremor! I am jealous. frown

shockwaveharry
09-17-2002, 01:44 PM
Steamin' Rice:
Kevnmcd,
I think Barry may be out of town with his boat...Yah... Up in Havasu letting complete strangers drive his new boat. And he looked at me funny when I asked him for the keys!
Too bad it doesn't have molded in swim steps though. Then they could call it a 28. wink

andy01
09-17-2002, 02:01 PM
Steamin' Rice:
I'm not really worried about it, but it seemed like a sucker punch and was hoping for a little explanation...It was meant as a joke towards Dave since I know he is going to order one. I used to talk to him, just thought it would be a cheap shot as a joke. But then again you can't hear the tone of my voice on the internet or the expresion on my face. Anyway who cares it was in fun until you call me a Dick.
Steamin I will PM you to get your address, I am getting the tape from Chris on the Dick Simon Poker run. After I watch it I will send it your way.
Andy

rivercrazy
09-17-2002, 02:15 PM
Calling someone a dick and saying someone is acting like one temporarily, are two different things. I guess I just read your post incorrectly. I interpreted it as a shot and not in a humorous way. Actually, if I had to do the post over, I would have left that acting like a dick out entirely. In fact, I probably wouldn't have responded to it at all.
My mistake. Sorry dude.
[QUOTE Rivercrazy] One word describes it SR. The guy is acting like a Dick. Don't worry he is just jealous because he doesn't have a boat.
[QUOTE RacingRascal]Originally posted by racingrascal:
Not really, but Im sure the bolt on swim step helps. Not having the weight of a nice custom molded in swim step. Hell even if it ran 100 it still a Shockwave.
[ September 17, 2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: rivercrazy ]

Steamin' Rice
09-17-2002, 02:20 PM
RR,
Let me know about the DSM poker run video...It'd be cool to see after you're finished with it..
(did you notice my edits??? :D :D )
[ September 17, 2002, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Steamin' Rice ]

andy01
09-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Steamin' Rice:
RR,
It doesn't look like a bolt on swim step saves any weight to me... :D :D
..Boy you Shockwave guys are touchy today. It was directed at RiverCrazy because I joked about it before. That is all. I myself looked at Shockwaves when I was thinking about buying a new boat.
Andy

Steamin' Rice
09-17-2002, 03:53 PM
I guess we're extra touchy today so watch out.... :D :D Just kidding, too much coffee for me today I guess. Time for me to crash from my caffeine high.... Take it easy.. :cool:

rivercrazy
09-17-2002, 03:55 PM
No hard feelings huh Andy? :D

shockwavebd
09-24-2002, 09:15 AM
rivercrazy:
Congratulations on the new boat and getting it on the water. For a brand new motor and the 1st day out, 73 is damn impressive! You must have gotten a solid 496HO. Did it smoke the transom really bad? 73 for a full sized 25' with the cuddy impresses me! :D
shockwavebd:
rivercrazy:
......Barrylet me clear this up, frist only me in the boat.
almost NO gas no gear of any kind and I run a
a blue printed 25 3 blade which is only good for top end on this boat, no bottom end. a 23 4 blade is the right prop for this boat and runs it to an honest 69.8 on gps.Yes it does smoke the transom
...........Barry wink

shockwavebd
09-24-2002, 09:17 AM
RiverDave:
Ya see now if I said something like that I'd be called "irresponsible" and oh my god what are you doing going 68mph with a kid in the boat etc.. etc..
ShockWaveBD, glad to hear the new boat is working out nicely! :)
RDhe has been driving my boats since he was 4 hes now 6,
of course hes sitting on my lap at the time wink
Thanks dave
[ September 24, 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: shockwavebd ]

shockwavebd
09-24-2002, 09:24 AM
racingrascal:
Steamin' Rice:
RR,
It doesn't look like a bolt on swim step saves any weight to me... :D :D
..Boy you Shockwave guys are touchy today. It was directed at RiverCrazy because I joked about it before. That is all. I myself looked at Shockwaves when I was thinking about buying a new boat.
Andy..........................LOL :p