PDA

View Full Version : Is this post by H4215 the first initial mentioning of OP6C?

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 08:59 PM
H4215
Triple Digit Club
Member # 731
Member Rated:
posted July 12, 2001 12:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD, this is a very viable topic so I would propose that the core of this forum re-convenes one night during the Ultra Regatta in Parker. We put about six full coolers in the middle and talk about this subject and many others until we are blue in the face or we pass out. Fireman, you bring some topographical maps outlining your proposed checkpoints and borders. Mr. HCat, you bring the law books concerning "Citzens Arrest" and parole violations. If you have time see if you can get a current gangmember for display so we can learn their tell-tale signs while they are on, or near the water. Froggy, I don't think it will come to this but just to be safe put together a POA for a night op to infiltrate a hostile campsite utilizing jetboats and tow ropes. If we need heavier ordnance let me know. RD, see if you can locate a staging area for all activities to commence from. Havasu Hangin' see what you can think of in case we need to distract the enemy during infiltration. Chestah and Racing, is there anyway we can hold the monkey mafia off a little as an insurance policy? I am worried if something goes wrong with the operation our guys will be pinned down and cut-off from the alternate escape route, if the monkey and his peeps could pull a flanking maneuver we should be able to get our people out unharmed no matter what occurs. Coordinate all activities here, remember that no operations will be given the greenlight until "OPERATION EMPTY SIX COOLERS" is complete!

RiverToysJas
06-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Yep, that's the start of the legend!!!
RTJas :D

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 09:09 PM
H215 is supposed to be a lifetime honorary host based on that isn't he?

JetBoatRich
06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
I know it was mentioned, but when and who was at the first event?
Can't wait to hear the stories from the veterans next week. :D
You guys have turned this into great event for future years. :)

Kwicherbichen
06-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Here's a few from OP6C2. I can't find all of the pictures I took :( Also, this was about 1/2 of the final turnout
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104OP62_02.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104OP62_03.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104OP62_01.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
06-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Great pix. I am still trying to figure out what happened to opc6-4?
By this time next week, we should all be pretty shit face on our way to kokomos... :D :D

bordsmnj
06-14-2003, 08:10 PM
hd&boatrider:
H4215
Triple Digit Club
Member # 731
Member Rated:
posted July 12, 2001 12:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD, this is a very viable topic so I would propose that the core of this forum re-convenes one night during the Ultra Regatta in Parker. We put about six full coolers in the middle and talk about this subject and many others until we are blue in the face or we pass out. Fireman, you bring some topographical maps outlining your proposed checkpoints and borders. Mr. HCat, you bring the law books concerning "Citzens Arrest" and parole violations. If you have time see if you can get a current gangmember for display so we can learn their tell-tale signs while they are on, or near the water. Froggy, I don't think it will come to this but just to be safe put together a POA for a night op to infiltrate a hostile campsite utilizing jetboats and tow ropes. If we need heavier ordnance let me know. RD, see if you can locate a staging area for all activities to commence from. Havasu Hangin' see what you can think of in case we need to distract the enemy during infiltration. Chestah and Racing, is there anyway we can hold the monkey mafia off a little as an insurance policy? I am worried if something goes wrong with the operation our guys will be pinned down and cut-off from the alternate escape route, if the monkey and his peeps could pull a flanking maneuver we should be able to get our people out unharmed no matter what occurs. Coordinate all activities here, remember that no operations will be given the greenlight until "OPERATION EMPTY SIX COOLERS" is complete! wow , Tom you don't screw around when you do your home work. that was a good read ,had me lmfoa! :D
oh,and nice archive shots KB. :cool: got anymore?
[ June 14, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Kwicherbichen
06-14-2003, 08:56 PM
I have more somewhere. I'll have to dig around. Somewhere there is one of the OP6 Bikini Team. Someone probably has it saved on their computer somewhere.
After next weekend no one will care about OP62 :D
You'll see threads titled "OP6IV aftermath", "OP6IV Pictures", and "Who went to jail at OP6".

RiverToysJas
06-14-2003, 09:03 PM
Kwicherbichen:
[QB] Here's a few from OP6C2. I can't find all of the pictures I took ( Also, this was about 1/2 of the final turnout
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104OP62_02.jpg
The guy in the white hat behind RR is Wild Lavey and the guy between Rivercutie and BubbleBoy is Beached1.
Good Times!!!
RTJas :D

beached 1
06-16-2003, 06:03 AM
Goodtimes.
I wish we would have thought to do a group photo of OP63 like that.

beached 1
06-17-2003, 05:12 AM
Rowena went by MsESPN on the boards. She's lives in Oahu with her new hubby now.

Skullinator
06-18-2003, 11:21 AM
:cool: argue jawdrop