PDA

View Full Version : We Need A Lender and/or Realtor!!!!!

XClutchboy725
05-06-2003, 06:10 AM
Hello All,
Mrs. Clutch and myself have decided that it is probably time to sell the ol' homestead and upgrade to a bigger place with more room for our toys. I was wondering if there might be a fellow boater who does this sort of thing for a living that would be interested in talking with us. Or, If you aren't in the business but have recently refinanced, bought, sold, etc. and have someone to refer me to that would be great to hear from you too!
We currently own in the Loring Ranch area of Riverside and are looking to relocate to the Alta Loma / Rancho Cucamonga area. If you think you can help, please send an email to the address listed in my profile!
Thanks a bunch!!!
[ May 06, 2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: XClutchboy725 ]

Hustler
05-06-2003, 06:51 AM
Jeff there are several guys on the boards that can do the financing for you, Spectra Brent, Jetboatguru and Havasu Hangin just to name a few. good luck on the new place
[ May 06, 2003, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

XClutchboy725
05-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Thanx Hustler!

Starloans
05-06-2003, 08:14 AM
As far as a realtor, go with a name brand. C21, ReMax, Prudential, etc. Interview at least 2 but 3 is preferred. The top realtor in the office is not necessarly the best.
I can give you 5.75% 0 points, 0 origination fee, for full documentation, >660 middle credit score on loans less than $322,700.
With a 700+ score no income doc required with at least 10% down same rate and points.
I work for First Capital, owned by the same people as Prudential Ca. Realty. We are the in-house lender. About 75 offices in the 5 southern counties of Ca.
I'll send you an email with my cell. :D

Starloans
05-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Update on rates
Rates dropped today. 5.5% 0 points 0 origination 30 year fixed.
The Fed left rates unchanged and indicated the risks of deflation outweigh the risks of inflation. The initial reaction to the report was mixed as bonds improved slowly. However, as investors continued to digest the Fed's remarks the bond market surged higher. :D

JustMVG
05-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Call my wife at 909-264 -5257 Her name is Margaret she works with Coldwell Banker Foothills Propertie, she has 12yrs of Real Estate experience and has a grea tlender that she works with. If youd like pm or e mail us your # and i'll make sure she gets back to you ASAP.
Thanks Mike Van Gompel

flat broke
05-06-2003, 05:06 PM
5.375 0 points, 0 orrigination on 300k with 660 or better fico, I wouldn't be surprised that we will be touching 5.250 on a 30 day lock at 0 points in the next couple of days.
I'll email you with details.
Thanks,
Chris

BIGTYME
05-06-2003, 08:32 PM
hey star. I am a reator in San Diego also ( El Cajon) I am currently doing a deal with you guys ( first capital) in RB. As far as the whole interview 2-3 realtors. Thats a waste of time! Find somebody you hit it off with and use them. I don't know what interviewing 3 realtors will do to help sell your home.

Starloans
05-06-2003, 08:49 PM
BIGTYME:
hey star. I am a reator in San Diego also ( El Cajon) I am currently doing a deal with you guys ( first capital) in RB. As far as the whole interview 2-3 realtors. Thats a waste of time! Find somebody you hit it off with and use them. I don't know what interviewing 3 realtors will do to help sell your home. Do you use Gary & Betsy Mongrain? They are good.
As far as the realtor thing, you are correct. It is good to hit it off with your realtor but you and I are in the business and it probably seems easy to us because we know so many people in the business.
Some people may not know any realtors and they may need to talk to a couple or three to get to know them. Generally, most people know a realtor and can determine if they hit it off. Just trying to be helpful. :D