PDA

View Full Version : River Toys Storage in Needles

Timer
06-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this storage facility?

JAM
06-06-2003, 07:19 PM
RiveToys was one of many I looked into last year. It's "barn-style" storage and is freeway-conveinent, but I went with All- Seasons Storage on the Cali side of the Needles Bridge.
All Season is still close enough to I-40 and I-95, good rates, 24/7 access, exceptional personal service by the on-site managers, and a choice between "barn-style" storage or individual garages.
I've got a 12' x 30' garage that averages about $100/month. Ask for Holly

Timer
06-07-2003, 06:24 AM
Thanks, JAM.

Danhercules
06-07-2003, 08:17 AM
My buddy has his boat there. He loves it. He calles ahead and its waiting for you right by the gate. They will charge batteries and wash the boat too. I think the wash gets a little pricy, but the storage is pricy too. My buddies is the only Bayliner in the joint. I think its kinda funny. He surrounded by 30 foot killer boats!!! :p

Timer
06-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Danhercules, were you referring to the River Toys yard or the All Seasons one? I called both and they both provide the same services, except All Seasons has single bay units (none available now.)
I used to have a Southwind 18' footer with a 427 Chevy motor, until I sold it for a phony cashier's check. It was some car/boat ring that had a check printing press. Is your boat blue sparkle? hahaha My insurance company reimbursed me for the loss. That was a long time ago.

Danhercules
06-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Timer:
Danhercules, were you referring to the River Toys yard or the All Seasons one? I called both and they both provide the same services, except All Seasons has single bay units (none available now.)
I used to have a Southwind 18' footer with a 427 Chevy motor, until I sold it for a phony cashier's check. It was some car/boat ring that had a check printing press. Is your boat blue sparkle? hahaha My insurance company reimbursed me for the loss. That was a long time ago. No!! You cannot have your boat back!!! I have to cahnge my sig, its a '75, Brown sparkle.
I am almost sure we are talking about the same place. There are a few building for the boats. Its right off the Hwy, Across the the bridge from the Del Taco. Right?

Timer
06-08-2003, 04:58 AM
I want to see a picture of that boat!!!
Anyway, I've never been to either storage place, so I'm not sure where they are in terms of landmarks. I'll check them both out when I go out later this month.

JAM
06-08-2003, 05:30 AM
I just learned that All Seasons has a new web site which includes current weather and water flow/level info.

JAM
06-08-2003, 05:31 AM
Oops...Hit enter too soon
It's www.allseasonsstorage.net (http://www.allseasonsstorage.net)

Timer
06-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Thanks. Too bad they don't have pictures of their facility on the web like some storage lots do. I guess that's asking for a lot.

BILLY.B
06-08-2003, 06:35 AM
I have my Hallett and RV stored at Spikes. Individual units, with lights inside, and they also provide outside storage. Having a individual unit is the only way to go, I didn't feel like having anybody move my stuff around to get at someone else's boat, SHIT HAPPEN'S, and nobody did it, or it was that way when you brought it here. NO THANKS, just my .02. :cool:

BILLY.B
06-08-2003, 06:39 AM
In case you didn't know, Spikes sits right along I-40, just a couple miles from downtown Needles, and I do believe they are building some new units. Sorry no ph# for you.

Timer
06-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Good point about single units. I found their phone #: (760) 326-6666. Yikes, too many 6s.

rvrkaosI
06-08-2003, 07:46 AM
My buddy stores his 21 xlt warlock, along with his father in laws 23 Caliber 1 there. They pay somewhere in the area of 100 a month. He loves storing them there. They will even launch your boat if you call them in advance.
per my buddy, good place to store.