PDA

View Full Version : HB JET's ? on your Interior.

Sandbar Mike
03-10-2003, 03:44 PM
HB Jets whats up,
Your ride looks awsome, I just wondering where you got your interior done and a ballpark cost if you don't mind. A good friend of mine has the same boat and is going in for paint soon,I show'd him a pic from the customs category. He digs the interior.

Bense468
03-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Mike where are you from in La Verne
[ March 10, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

DickDanger
03-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Since HB hasnt read this yet, let me help ya out. His interior and mine are somewhat similiar, so I can tell you that mine was done at D&S Marine in Riverside, and cost $2200. It was worth every penny, and I have yet to see better customer service in the marine industry. When I had initially checked into having it done last summer, they told me that it would cost $3000-3500, but that if I waited until winter, when they werent as busy, it would be significantly less. Imagine that, a company that actually saved a customer money. -DD Out

HBjet
03-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Thanks! Yeah, D&S (in San Diego) did my interior and carpet. They also built me new seats. I paid 1800 bucks and it was triple stitched. I hade 2 pockets added and I had them carpet all the way under the bow. I paid cash and a good friend help me get the deal I got. I would say you couldn't go wrong with D&S....just make sure if you get stripes, they all are in the right order! :D
HBjet

Sandbar Mike
03-11-2003, 06:21 AM
Thanks Dick & HB, I'll forward the info to him.
Bense whats up, I'm on Gladstone right about the San Dimas / La Verne Borders are. How about you?
[ March 11, 2003, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Jungle Boy
03-11-2003, 06:41 AM
HBjet, After seeing the way you did your back seat I now know that is the way I'll do mine on my next pleasure boat. I like that style alot. Did you get that idea from Chet,,,J/K.

Bense468
03-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey man you live right by me. I am right by ramona jr high, pretty much between allen and gladstone. On one of the small cul de sacs.
Mike my uncle lives here in La Verne and has some really nice interior in his boat. He had it done about a year ago from some guys around here. I will find out, and if you wanted to we could swing up there and take a look since you and I are practically neighbors.
[ March 11, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]