PDA

View Full Version : pyramid again this weekend!!!

jet4fun
08-06-2002, 08:33 PM
i'm headin out to pyramid this coming saturday 8/10. it would be great to see some of the faces from the 4th. and any new ones that didnt make it out last weekend. i will be hangin at the sandbar. if you want to know what my boat looks like just look at my profile. hey jerry, jeni will be there, you can look, but hands off, i dont wanna hurt you bro, i like you. anyone thats currently, and unfortunately boatless, (6741, chesta, etc...). you guys are more than welcome as usual, just let me know where to pick you up.

gigamurph
08-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Damn J4F! What are you? A glutton for punishment? Can't make it this weekend and may be awhile before I see the water again! We'll have to wait and see how long it takes the ol' lady to chill! Have fun and be sure to do a prop check fo me while you're out there! :D
[ August 06, 2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

JetBoatRich
08-07-2002, 05:48 AM
Get out as often as you can jet4fun, looks like we missed a party last weekend.
Have plans Saturday afternoon and evening, maybe the follwoing weekend.

79Hawaiian
08-07-2002, 08:28 AM
I am thinking about going to San Antonio with miller19j. I have not yet quite rallied the troops on my end but I am still working on it.

Chestah Cheetah
08-07-2002, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the offer Rob, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in Catalina this weekend. I still need to get out there sometime this week to drop off Jerry's chain so we'll all get together and finish off the beer that was neglected last weekend.

75_Elim
08-07-2002, 10:14 AM
jet4fun:
i'm headin out to pyramid this coming saturday 8/10. it would be great to see some of the faces from the 4th. hey jerry, jeni will be there, you can look, but hands off, i dont wanna hurt you bro, i like you. anyone thats currently, and unfortunately boatless, (6741, chesta, etc...). you guys are more than welcome as usual, just let me know where to pick you up.As long as Jeni is there I'm in eek! She will be bringing her girlfriends this time right ?? What time are you going up? I'm going to get a Tube for this trip so we can do a bit more water playing and maybe a little less drinking...these hangovers are killing me :rolleyes:
I think I have your cell number on my cell from when Jeni tried calling you Sunday. I'll give you a buzz and we can work on the times. If I don't get hold of you CC has my numbers, give me a buzz.

jet4fun
08-07-2002, 04:05 PM
right on bud, ill try to get ahold of some females so you have something to do with your sparetime eek! . by the way, me chesta, 6741, 79h all plan on raidin your pad sometime soon, dont worry well be bringin beer, and if your lucky some ladies. :D

75_Elim
08-07-2002, 04:17 PM
jet4fun:
right on bud, ill try to get ahold of some females so you have something to do with your sparetime eek! . by the way, me chesta, 6741, 79h all plan on raidin your pad sometime soon, dont worry well be bringin beer, and if your lucky some ladies. :D Sounds good. Saturday it is then. As for the beer drinking here - not a problem...The Casa is always ready for hosting a beer and perhaps a poker night. Just say when so I can lock up the valuables :D

jet4fun
08-07-2002, 05:22 PM
good deal, see you on the lake on saturday. bring 6741, he was cool. im sure he wont mind another day on the lake. hey why dont you guys set up some females too. i dont want this to be a sword fighting competition. :mad:

08-07-2002, 05:51 PM
Hey bro there's no sword fighting going on here. I dont know about the rest of you?

jet4fun
08-07-2002, 05:55 PM
ok, prove it to me by bringing say, 5 chicks, yeah thats good, that will prove it to me.
by the way, check your private messages under your profile

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 10:45 AM
So who else is going to be there? Do we need a BBQ for cooking up some hot dogs are something ??

79Hawaiian
08-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Looks like my San Antonio trip is off, nobody to go with. I will more than likely be at Pyramid Saturday. YEE HAW!

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 11:07 AM
hey, this is fixin to be as good or better than last weekend. anyone else want to come? youre all welcome. as far as the barbecue goes, i'll be more than happy to bring some meat, but i dont have a bbq small enough to bring on my boat. so somebody let me know because im not gonna bring any meat unless i know im gonna have a bbq to cook it on. 79h we'll see you there man (try to wake up a little earlier this weekend :p )

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 11:11 AM
f.y.i. for anyone planning on going to pyramid on saturday you better be at the lake by 7 at the latest. if you dont believe me ask 79hawaiian, he got to the lake at 9:30 on sunday and didnt get on the water for 4 1/2 hours.

PussyPusher
08-08-2002, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, I know I keep saying that I will come out. Well this weekend I will be there. I have plans to be at the lake on Saturday. Will you be meeting at the "Sand Bar"??? Cant wait to meet some of you finally.
shawn

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 11:40 AM
yes, we will be at the sandbar on saturday. we'll see you there. bring some females for 75 elim. a pic of my boat is in my profile.
does anyone have any info on a bbq yet? otherwise im gonna have to bring some pre cooked meat, and that just isnt the same thing.

gigamurph
08-08-2002, 12:16 PM
jet4fun:
yes, we will be at the sandbar on saturday. we'll see you there. bring some females for 75 elim. a pic of my boat is in my profile.
does anyone have any info on a bbq yet? otherwise im gonna have to bring some pre cooked meat, and that just isnt the same thing.Damn guys! You're breakin' my heart! I gotta work straight through until next Thursday; so I can't make it! Alright! Knock the damn cheerin' off! You'd hurt my feelin's if I had any! Get some pics (just don't put 'em on the wife's camera! takes her a long time to finish the roll; so, ya got a little reprieve for now Jerry!). Oh! Speakin' about Jerry; don't work too hard at gatherin' the women for him! At this stage in his life, if they have a weak pulse they're OK! eek! wink :p Have a rockin', kick-a** time dudes and dudettes! :D

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 12:51 PM
jet4fun:
does anyone have any info on a bbq yet? otherwise im gonna have to bring some pre cooked meat, and that just isnt the same thing.J4F, I can bring a BBQ.... in return you bring women.
PussyPusher, just look for the red and white eliminator cruiser parked on the Sandbar.(The "big rig", as Gig calls it)
Hey CC, when you bring back my anchor chain maybe you can leave me that portable canopy and the OP6 banner. We need to keep the OP6 word out.

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 01:17 PM
im tryin my hardest jerry. i'm on my way to tj tonight to get some troops :D , like gig said at this point in your life it should be good enough right wink

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 01:32 PM
jet4fun:
im tryin my hardest jerry. i'm on my way to tj tonight to get some troops :D , like gig said at this point in your life it should be good enough right wink J4F, I need a wife not a maid :D :D
I'm more of a blonde hair blue or green eyes kinda guy anyways.

Chestah Cheetah
08-08-2002, 01:34 PM
Jerry, are you going to be around tonight? I can drop off the chain and the canopy around 9 ish. Email me some directions again from the 210. Tonight should also be used as an excuse to look out for our environment and recycle some silver cans. J4F? 6741?

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
Jerry, are you going to be around tonight? I can drop off the chain and the canopy around 9 ish. Email me some directions again from the 210. Tonight should also be used as an excuse to look out for our environment and recycle some silver cans. J4F? 6741?Sounds good.
I even have Resident Evil and Lord of the Rings to push the new Denon to the edge.

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 01:48 PM
CC, "You got mail" in OP6 email that is.

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 01:59 PM
so is that an invite jerry? if so e-mail me directions to jet4fun@aol.com, or call me at 818-687-3689. :D

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 02:07 PM
jet4fun:
so is that an invite jerry? if so e-mail me directions to jet4fun@aol.com, or call me at 818-687-3689. :D Sure... come on by. The Password is..."I brought beer for you"

75_Elim
08-08-2002, 02:12 PM
jet4fun:
so is that an invite jerry? if so e-mail me directions to jet4fun@aol.com, or call me at 818-687-3689. :D "You got mail"

Chestah Cheetah
08-08-2002, 03:41 PM
75_Elim:
CC, "You got mail" in OP6 email that is.Got it! Should I bring a wheelchair? http://www.plauder-smilies.de/beerchug.gif

75_Elim
08-09-2002, 01:29 PM
So who else is coming up tomorrow?? For all those who didn't make it last weekend, now's your chance.

PussyPusher
08-09-2002, 01:31 PM
Ill be there. Im not sure what time. But I will be there. I have to wait for my buddy to get off work. I was thinking of coming early but nobody to help park the truck and what not.

Chestah Cheetah
08-09-2002, 01:35 PM
75_Elim:
So who else is coming up tomorrow??The red queen.....and she's pissed.

jet4fun
08-09-2002, 03:05 PM
PussyPusher:
Ill be there. Im not sure what time. But I will be there. I have to wait for my buddy to get off work. I was thinking of coming early but nobody to help park the truck and what not.i suggest that you change that plan. if you are not there around 7 youre gonna regret it. just launch by yourself, and have him meet you at the boat ramp whenever he gets there.

jet4fun
08-09-2002, 03:17 PM
75_Elim:
So who else is coming up tomorrow?? For all those who didn't make it last weekend, now's your chance.yeah, what he said :p

79Hawaiian
08-09-2002, 04:57 PM
jet4fun:
PussyPusher:
Ill be there. Im not sure what time. But I will be there. I have to wait for my buddy to get off work. I was thinking of coming early but nobody to help park the truck and what not.i suggest that you change that plan. if you are not there around 7 youre gonna regret it. just launch by yourself, and have him meet you at the boat ramp whenever he gets there.A picture is worth a thousand words...
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/line.jpg

PussyPusher
08-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Hey it was great to meet all you guys. Hope we can do it again soon. To bad you had to leave so early. Hey Robert thanks for the great steak my man, that was soem good shit. Jeff hope things are cool with the boat let us know what you find out. Well thanks again and lets do this again soon.
SHawn :D

jet4fun
08-11-2002, 12:10 PM
first of all i just wanted to say that i had a great time hangin out with all of you. i also wanted to tell nashville bound that there was NO WIND eek! ... nice to meed you and your buddys shawn aka pussypusher, jerry, robert, jeff and friends/family, always a pleasure we gotta do it again :cool: ... i hope to get the pictures developed in a couple of days, i hope that i took some decent pictures since i was too sloshed to really tell :rolleyes: ... we had no mullet man this weekend, but we had the old skool hour with dj e-man aka. the cassette queen, i definetly had enough of the 80's flashback from bayliner boy(they didnt even offer us the beer bong, of course i didnt offer them any steak) :mad: ... jerry, sorry i forgot the persian bikini team, i'll try again for you bud. wink

75_Elim
08-11-2002, 03:05 PM
jet4fun:
jerry, sorry i forgot the persian bikini team, i'll try again for you bud. wink That's fine, I still had a great time. Just seeing the look on your face eek! when you got 6 feet of air on that tube, then losing your shorts was pretty damn funny...I really didn't think the water was that cold :D
PussyPusher, In case you lost "Big Betty the gate keepers" phone number, I got it for you on the way out. She said really enjoyed talking with you when you were in line. She mention something about you and 10lbs of fudge... She said you'd know what she ment eek! eek!
I was a perfect day once again, I just wish we could get more of the others out on these trip. I know there are more then 5 or 6 boats on the boards here that can make a day trip to Pyramid.

79Hawaiian
08-11-2002, 10:01 PM
Saturday August 17th??? Anyone want to second the motion? Come on, you know you want to!!! We can make it the pre-Jet4Fun going away party warm up pre-lube preliminary ass loose jet boat party brewz and bar-b-quez. The official Jet4Fun going away party ass loose jet boat party brewz and bar-b-quez will be on August 24th. That will be 4 weeks in a row at Pyramid! Sounds good to me.
Yes, I think so. Make it so number one.

PussyPusher
08-12-2002, 06:40 AM
I almost forgot about the 80's flash back party!!! That guy said "Im rewinding" LOL. Hey those Bayliners are really hooked up. Hey Jerry did you put more gas in the generator for the A/C??? Oh and on the way out (Heavy Sweaty Betty) tryed to flag me down, I just gunned it. That much love is kinda scary! eek! I had a great time and was wondering when we are all going to get together again. Whether on or off the water, you guys where great a treated everyone like we had been long time friends. Let me know if you plan anything else..
Shawn

jet4fun
08-12-2002, 09:37 AM
79Hawaiian:
Saturday August 17th??? Anyone want to second the motion? Come on, you know you want to!!! We can make it the pre-Jet4Fun going away party warm up pre-lube preliminary ass loose jet boat party brewz and bar-b-quez. The official Jet4Fun going away party ass loose jet boat party brewz and bar-b-quez will be on August 24th. That will be 4 weeks in a row at Pyramid! Sounds good to me.
Yes, I think so. Make it so number one.yo yo, i second that motion :D . due to the fact that im too poor to drive to the river and get a room, combined with the fact that i only get saturday off pyramid is always the perfect choice for me. and of course i will humbly accept myself as the excuse for a get-together :rolleyes: .
lets start another thread to see if we can get the word out there about another great weekend at pyramid!!!