PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for lake naciemento on labor day?

Wicked1
08-20-2002, 10:49 AM
Just wondering who was going to go party in the narrows,,,Everyone is probably going to parker
and it comes recomended that i dont take my jet if i dont wana look for it on the bottom of the river
so i think ill just go up to lake naciemento...anyboody heading that way?

Chestah Cheetah
08-20-2002, 01:12 PM
Wicked1, it's not that bad in Parker (well maybe Labor Day), just pick your times and water. I'd probably rather go to Nacie too just to check out some different scenery. I've heard nothing but good things about that lake. Are you still coming up to Pyramid this weekend? Beer bongs & carne asada at 2 A.M. sound good?

mike37
08-20-2002, 03:59 PM
Nacie is kinda lowe the 5mph has ben moved out past b rock so its along idle back to normal party spot but it will still be fun good luck on finding a camp spot

79Hawaiian
08-21-2002, 10:22 PM
mike37,
Have you been to San Antonio lately? Looks like they have a bit more water. I may be down to visit either lake. Anyone else going???

NashvilleBound
08-25-2002, 10:34 AM
Nacis beautiful but really low.... http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/ReservoirData/CurrentReservoirData/d&r_current.html Check it out.... an inch every 3 days. Come on El Nino!!!!!!!!

mike37
08-25-2002, 11:01 AM
camping is beter at san antonio
more water to but you dont have all the
fingers and inlets like naci
i like naci better
but if you want to skie you must get up erly
san antonio is goo to skie on to but not as prity of a lake

mike37
08-25-2002, 11:08 AM
http://www.nacimientoresort.com/

Chaddyshack
08-25-2002, 11:17 AM
As a member of REAL law enforcement (Sheriff's), I can tell you that CHP (AAA with guns) is hesitant to change the speed limit to 70 or 75 for trucks due to the amount of revenue they will lose by not being able to write speeding tickets to commercial vehicles (and that is what you are when your towing).
The bottom line is that modern technology (sway bars, trailer disc brakes, high horsepower) has enabled ALL of us to go 75 miles per hour SAFELY on the freeway not only with the equipment but Caltrans has to be able to certify the roadway for those speeds no matter the vehicle.
And NB your F-450 is a nice piece of equipment, dont get me wrong, but does it have heated seats or is that just the overheated turbo from trying to keep up with my Duramax :D ??? LOL

Chaddyshack
08-25-2002, 11:21 AM
NB are we going???

Chaddyshack
08-25-2002, 11:24 AM
Oh, and I'm an idiot for posting the previos message here...meant for the Towing page :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
08-25-2002, 11:25 AM
CS...were going alright. I think you posted on the wrong thread....
LMAO...NB

mike37
08-25-2002, 08:17 PM
at the narrows to day boos boobs and sun

mike37
08-25-2002, 08:19 PM
hy I have a star thanks for the vote :cool:

565edge
08-27-2002, 03:14 PM
I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again? :D

intense
08-27-2002, 05:11 PM
565edge:
I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again? :D Where at Herritage will you be? I'll be there all weekend.

565edge
08-27-2002, 10:55 PM
intense:
565edge:
I'll be there,staying at heritage.If you guys see a white and teal green checkered 19' pickle,stop me and we'll tilt some back,I will be in the narrows if i dont get thrown out for noise again? :D Where at Herritage will you be? I'll be there all weekend.My buddy has a trailer in the R.V. section(eliminatya)you have probally seen his blown 21'daytona white with blue flames or maybe his dad with a dark blue blown picklefork hydro,i got booted off the lake earlier this year at heritage by the rangers for noise,hopefully i can get my boat in,i heard they are only letting 50 guest boats in?There trailer is right by the bathrooms in the r.v. section,his name is ron taylor?

jet4fun
08-28-2002, 03:06 PM
Wicked1:
Just wondering who was going to go party in the narrows,,,Everyone is probably going to parker
and it comes recomended that i dont take my jet if i dont wana look for it on the bottom of the river
so i think ill just go up to lake naciemento...anyboody heading that way?speaking of which, has anyone even heard from wicked 1 since the 20th. the reason i ask is because he didnt come to my going away party, and we never heard from him, and this seems to be that last post he left, i also sent him a private message sunday night and he still has not replied.
---paging wicked 1---