PDA

View Full Version : Paging KevinMCD-March 31st trip info

HotHallet
11-27-2002, 12:18 PM
Kevin- What's up. Disco told me the other night that you were planning a trip to Park Moabi on the weekend of March 31st-an all guys trip. I'm interested in going. Got any type of plan for the trip-activities and what not? Definitely has to be a sandbar run in their somewhere.

kevnmcd
11-27-2002, 01:45 PM
HH-Sent you a PM. :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2002, 02:57 PM
kevnmcd:
HH-Sent you a PM.There's only one HH around here...

kevnmcd
11-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Sorry about that...How could I forget that? wink

disco_charger
11-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Hey Hallet, I'm thinking that we may be rolling to Needles Marina Park again for that trip. I've got bunch of buddies going that weekend, and Needles is just a better place for partying and AC/DC concerts. We'll see. It also has a lot to do with water levels and the like (pray for rain)
Disco

kevnmcd
11-28-2002, 01:55 PM
Oh...I see how you are, Disco. :D

disco_charger
11-28-2002, 11:36 PM
See, Kevin, you and all that family stuff, always slowing you down. Leave them, sell that Family Truckster, and get yourself a flat bottom, and learn to live again! :D OK, just kidding, you have a nice family, but your boat is a "Family Truckster." :p I think some of my friends from work are going that weekend, and my wife wants to go. :rolleyes:
Disco

kevnmcd
11-29-2002, 09:03 AM
They may slow me down a bit...but I wouldn't trade them for the anything (especially for one of those squirt boats :D ).
No problem...we will hook up while we are out there anyways. :)

HotHallet
12-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Looking forward to it. Boat is coming off the trailer in about three weeks and going onto Cyclone's trailer while I freshen mine up. Sandblast and powdercoat, all new lighting, re-wire, stainless fenders, new bunks, new wheels and tires. Boat is getting a diverter, possibly a false floor and new carpet, and a few other little odds and ends. Can't wait for next summer! Can't wait for this trip. AC/DC all the way and have a good Christmas.

hack job
12-11-2002, 05:02 PM
HotHallet:
Looking forward to it. Boat is coming off the trailer in about three weeks and going onto Cyclone's trailer while I freshen mine up. Sandblast and powdercoat, all new lighting, re-wire, stainless fenders, new bunks, new wheels and tires. Boat is getting a diverter, possibly a false floor and new carpet, and a few other little odds and ends. Can't wait for next summer! Can't wait for this trip. AC/DC all the way and have a good Christmas.hey i sent you a email would you answer it already!
any how let us know when you want to get to work on that floor! wink :D
[ December 11, 2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

hack job
12-11-2002, 05:03 PM
hack job:
HotHallet:
Looking forward to it. Boat is coming off the trailer in about three weeks and going onto Cyclone's trailer while I freshen mine up. Sandblast and powdercoat, all new lighting, re-wire, stainless fenders, new bunks, new wheels and tires. Boat is getting a diverter, possibly a false floor and new carpet, and a few other little odds and ends. Can't wait for next summer! Can't wait for this trip. AC/DC all the way and have a good Christmas.hey i sent you a email would you answer it already! :p
any how let us know when you want to get to work on that floor! wink :D