09-08-2003, 08:48 AM
Looks like a few of us are headed down to B.V. Sunday Sept. 21st

Hustler
09-08-2003, 08:55 AM
You guys have fun, I'll be at the races at Ming :D :D

flat broke
09-08-2003, 09:52 AM
Joe,
You going to Ming on Sat or Sunday? I'm going to the Inland Invasion on Saturday, but wanted to get up to Ming that weekend. Can't decide if I'm going to take the boat to Smellsomeore or drive up to Ming. Either way, its gonna be a long weekend. :)
Chris
[ September 08, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: flat broke ]

LeE ss13
09-08-2003, 09:56 AM
We'll be at the races in San Diego Misson Bay.
BayFair (http://www.hydroprop.com/content/sandiego03_schedule.htm)

Hustler
09-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Tyson, I think we are going to go on Sunday

LeE ss13
09-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Guys .. refresh my memory, where is Buena Vista? All I can picture is Pyramid.

Hustler
09-08-2003, 10:38 AM
outside of Bakersfeild off the 5

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Hustler:
You guys have fun, I'll be at the races at Ming :D :D To bad, I will use the beer cooler you gave me and drink a cold one for you with a little fufu juice wink

eliminatedsprinter
09-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Might be a go for me. I'm not sure. Diane went back in to the ER today and money is fast becoming an issue.

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 11:38 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Might be a go for me. I'm not sure. Diane went back in to the ER today and money is fast becoming an issue. I hope everything is alright Steve, let us know if there is anything we can do.
Hopefully we will see you and the family there.

eliminatedsprinter
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Just spoke with her. It's a bit of a post OP infection. She hasn't been working all summer and now she's missing work from her new job. It really stresses me out. We have OK health insurance, but these co-payments still hurt. The boat needs a new prop and I don't want to throw away money on a POS aluminum one like I'm replacing. cry Oh well, Murphy was an Optimist..

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Steve leave the boat at home and come up, we will tug you around idea what are friends for eek!

LUVNLIFE
09-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Hope everything is good with EliminatedSprinter. Count Us in Rich. We will forgo the boat races. It's been a while since we got together and I would rather get the boat wet and hang out with the gang.

sandblasted
09-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Sounds like a plan...Unless something changes we'll be there....You got to see the rooster my boat shoots out now that I installed the droop snoot...

Eric455
09-08-2003, 07:19 PM
i'm in we wil bring both boats out, it should be fun. i got the BBQ... can;t wait...
eric

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Eric455:
i'm in we wil bring both boats out, it should be fun. i got the BBQ... can;t wait...
eric Where you been? :(
Shaping up to be a big group, what about Big Doug, 75elim and Bigamist the pyramid posse?

lovemyultra
09-08-2003, 08:29 PM
I will see if it is a go sounds like a good time
SEE YA DJ

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 08:32 PM
lovemyultra:
I will see if it is a go sounds like a good time
SEE YA DJ Have not seen you on the boards much, be good to see you again. :cool:

BIGAMIST
09-08-2003, 11:07 PM
JetBoatRich
Shaping up to be a big group, what about Big Doug, 75elim and Bigamist the pyramid posse? [/qb]Don't know if we can make that trip with out the Pussy :D I'm sorry I meant jetdriver :p .Both jer & I have problems with our boats,my hull still ****ed up,jer has major problems with the new interior.I think if either of us come up we would have to scab rides from you guys wink
[ September 09, 2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: BIGAMIST ]

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 05:38 AM
BIGAMIST:
JetBoatRich
Shaping up to be a big group, what about Big Doug, 75elim and Bigamist the pyramid posse? Don't know if we can make that trip with out the Pussy :D I'm sorry I meant jetdriver :p .Both jer & I have problems with our boats,my hull still ****ed up,jer has major problems with the new interior.I think if either of us come up we would have to scab rides from you guys wink [/QB]Like having a boat stoppedd either of you before eek! we will have plenty of boats there
Shawn will be back in time for this event, so we will have to try and drag him up there. :cool:

75_Elim
09-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Like Bigamist said I'll be boatless. My interior is falling apart as we speak. And I doubt the idiot can fix it before this event. Sooooo..... I'm sure someone will step up and offer a ride??????? :D :D I'll be there, even if I do have to sit on the shore.

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 06:58 AM
Jer isn't that interior new?
We will give you a ride, even tow you in the tube if you want :rolleyes:

HalletDave
09-09-2003, 09:23 AM
I'm sure someone will step up and offer a ride??????? You got it Jer & Jeff. wink
Hallett (still gonna roost the hell outa anything that looks like a threat) Dave :D

eliminatedsprinter
09-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the offer of a ride. :D I'm still hopeful that I can take the boat. If I do get a good prop I'll want to test it out. :cool:
[ September 09, 2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

LUVNLIFE
09-09-2003, 06:52 PM
If anyone needs a cruise I'll hook you up... no problem.

Eric455
09-09-2003, 06:59 PM
hey if anyone needs the shit scared out of them i'll give you a ride you wont forget... just in case some of u forgot... the boat wil make a complete left turn @75mph. its fun....lollll

lovemyultra
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
I will have plenty of room also probably just my daughter and I

LUVNLIFE
09-09-2003, 07:43 PM
I'll take you up on the offer Eric. But let's only go 74mph.

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Set us a Sunday caravan :( Lovemyultra how old is your daughter? Thinking of the other kids

Doug H.
09-09-2003, 10:38 PM
The Commander Family will be ready, plus i might have a surprise for you "go fast boys" jbr. "do i hear a zing in the air" Erik i hope you get some things finished first, if ya know what i mean :D i'll see you roostn fools on sun (dave)

JetBoatRich
09-10-2003, 05:37 AM
Doug, can't wait, we are on the edge of our seats :D love surprises eek!

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2003, 04:16 PM
I got a suprise today. eek! William has shingles. He woke up yesterday with a rash and a stomach ache. Took him to the Doc today and just got the news. Let's see.... Boat's in the shop, wife is home sick, William has shingles. This is getting comical. Oh, we will be at BV on the 21st, we'll need it!!

eliminatedsprinter
09-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Is B.V. a good place for speed runs? I'll have my new prop and I'll want to test it out.

HalletDave
09-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Is B.V. a good place for speed runs? I'll have my new prop and I'll want to test it out. Yes. wink
We were doing 80MPH in Marks' Stoker last weekend. :cool:
HD

jackpunx
09-11-2003, 09:45 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Is B.V. a good place for speed runs? I'll have my new prop and I'll want to test it out. We didnt have any issues....
mark
[ September 11, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: jackpunx ]

jackpunx
09-11-2003, 09:47 AM
HalletDave:
Is B.V. a good place for speed runs? I'll have my new prop and I'll want to test it out. Yes. wink
We were doing 80MPH in Marks' Stoker last weekend. :cool:
HD Dave.. Are you going to be there.. We'll have to go for another ride.. MOOOOOOhhhaaaaaa.. he he

jackpunx
09-11-2003, 09:49 AM
actually I got this thread mixed up with the 27 and 28th thread.. My boat wont be ready till then..
DAMmm

HalletDave
09-11-2003, 09:50 AM
Dave.. Are you going to be there.. We'll have to go for another ride.. MOOOOOOhhhaaaaaa.. he he Mark,
I wouldn't want to miss that. wink
HD

lovemyultra
09-12-2003, 05:38 PM
Rich
My daughter just turned 8 a couple weeks ago any others near that age SEE YA DJ

JetBoatRich
09-12-2003, 05:41 PM
lovemyultra:
Rich
My daughter just turned 8 a couple weeks ago any others near that age SEE YA DJ My son will be 8 this Sunday and Daughter just turned 14. I just turned 39, Hallet Dave acts 13 :D
Greg(Sandblasted) and his family will be there, a couple kids the same age.
[ September 12, 2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Doug H.
09-12-2003, 09:28 PM
"HallettDave acts 13" well put and enough said JBR :D isn't Dave actually 60+ or something ? j/k :D

JetBoatRich
09-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Doug H.:
"HallettDave acts 13" well put and enough said JBR :D isn't Dave actually 60+ or something ? j/k :D I thought he was 68 going on ......
:D :D
At his age I hope to have that much energy. :o

sandblasted
09-13-2003, 05:52 AM
JetBoatRich:
lovemyultra:
Rich
My daughter just turned 8 a couple weeks ago any others near that age SEE YA DJ My son will be 8 this Sunday and Daughter just turned 14. I just turned 39, Hallet Dave acts 13 :D
Greg(Sandblasted) and his family will be there, a couple kids the same age. 11 year old girl and my son is 12...should be fun...
rich, are you guys going to the same spot in the day use area?

Doug H.
09-13-2003, 11:16 PM
The best place is most of you will agree with is where eric455 and family took the far west corner, with lots of grass and tables plus lots a shade, sand is very nice and not rocky, plus we will be able to fit all 7-9 boats in our area with no problems and then for grand exit HallettDave would like give us a seminar "on the art of roosting your friends and the enemy" we can all see this from our corner camp site. :D

LUVNLIFE
09-14-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey Doug it looks like me and Hallet Dave are going up on Sat night. I'll get out early and get us a sweet daycamp if everyone tells us where they want to daycamp at. wink

JetBoatRich
09-14-2003, 11:29 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Hey Doug it looks like me and Hallet Dave are going up on Sat night. I'll get out early and get us a sweet daycamp if everyone tells us where they want to daycamp at. wink I believe they are talking about the far end of the day use?

Doug H.
09-14-2003, 01:06 PM
Thank you Rich for clarifying that for us :rolleyes: the furthest west end where everybody makes thier turn around the island, there is also some reeds there too but there not in the way, plenty big enough for our group it should be fun :D

JetBoatRich
09-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Doug H.:
Thank you Rich for clarifying that for us :rolleyes: the furthest west end where everybody makes thier turn around the island, there is also some reeds there too but there not in the way, plenty big enough for our group it should be fun :D I remember it for something else, just can't put a finger on it eek!

Doug H.
09-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Hmmm, just what are you talking about there mister ? "the infamous roll over" ? now be easy there tiger, your treading on thin water :D

LUVNLIFE
09-15-2003, 03:07 AM
Then that is where I'll get a spot set up.

JetBoatRich
09-15-2003, 03:11 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Then that is where I'll get a spot set up. Sounds good, Dave was here yesterday and that is probably the best place considering the amount of people.

HalletDave
09-15-2003, 12:13 PM
Rich,
Cale and I are on it. wink
Who did you assign to be in charge of the weather for this weekend? All I can say is they better come through. :D
Ask little Rich if he will buy my beer for this weekend. :D
He made out like a bandit for his birthday.
I had a good time yesterday. :cool:
HD

JetBoatRich
09-15-2003, 02:23 PM
I guess I can handle the weather, since you guys are doing the rest :D
Little Rich did real good yesterday, thanks for coming over and hanging out. :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
09-15-2003, 03:46 PM
lovemyultra:
Rich
My daughter just turned 8 a couple weeks ago any others near that age SEE YA DJ My son (William) is 10. We are going to try to make it. My sister has a B-day on the 15th and my B-day is the 18th, so my family party is on sat. Otherwise I would get there the day before and stay the night. I have not been to B.V. in about 20 years is it OK to roll in about midnight?

JetBoatRich
09-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Steve get there when you can, I will tell Dave to leave a light on for you :D

BIGAMIST
09-15-2003, 05:05 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
lovemyultra:
Rich
My daughter just turned 8 a couple weeks ago any others near that age SEE YA DJ My son (William) is 10. We are going to try to make it. My sister has a B-day on the 15th and my B-day is the 18th, so my family party is on sat. Otherwise I would get there the day before and stay the night. I have not been to B.V. in about 20 years is it OK to roll in about midnight? Steve they close the entrance at 10:00pm just drive through the exit & pay in the morning.

HalletDave
09-16-2003, 06:50 AM
Steve they close the entrance at 10:00pm just drive through the exit & pay in the morning Steve,
You may have to stay in the overflow if you come up Saturday night. They only had a few sites left when I booked last week.
You are welcome to hang out at my site, #94, and drink beer with me and Cale. :cool:
Jeff,
The same offer stands for you and Jer if you decide to come up Saturday. wink
Hallett (gonna be throwing down "Boat Sodas" Saturday night) Dave :D

LUVNLIFE
09-16-2003, 06:09 PM
Dave I'm bringing a six pack. I guess I'll just take the leftovers home for another time. :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-16-2003, 06:45 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Dave I'm bringing a six pack. I guess I'll just take the leftovers home for another time. :D :D Only left overs when it is COORS :o

JetBoatRich
09-16-2003, 06:56 PM
Just got off the phome with Dave, looks liek a nice turn out of ***boat people and their families :cool:
HallettDave
JetboatRich
BigDoug
LoveMyUltra
Sandblasted
EliminatedSprinter
Eric455
75elim
Bigamist
luvnlife
Did I leave anybody off?

sandblasted
09-16-2003, 07:02 PM
JetBoatRich:
Just got off the phome with Dave, looks liek a nice turn out of ***boat people and their families :cool:
HallettDave
JetboatRich
BigDoug
LoveMyUltra
Sandblasted
EliminatedSprinter
Eric455
75elim
Bigamist
luvnlife
Did I leave anybody off? sounds like we'll have a good turn out...I'll be anchored over by the jet ski ramp with my buddy Chris..Not being anti social..it's just where we always go!! it will give us a good excuse to come over and visit! also HallettDave can't roost us over there!! :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Greg, you guys don't want to hang with us? We figure with the amount of boats, that area is to small.

sandblasted
09-16-2003, 07:30 PM
JetBoatRich:
Greg, you guys don't want to hang with us? We figure with the amount of boats, that area is to small. Are you trying to make me feel bad? We'll come by and hang out but we always go by the jet ski ramp..No wake zone is a better swimming area for the kids..and the boats don't get bounced around too much...

JetBoatRich
09-16-2003, 07:35 PM
sandblasted:
JetBoatRich:
Greg, you guys don't want to hang with us? We figure with the amount of boats, that area is to small. Are you trying to make me feel bad? Not really, we talked about that area and thought we would have to many people.
We are going to set up at the other end to where there is not as much traffic, kids can swim and boat bounce down :)

Doug H.
09-16-2003, 09:43 PM
Not wanting to get roosted by Dave ? shit, Dave will find you anywhere on that lake and roost ya, he said he owes you one anyways "HallettDave giving a seminar on roosts". Rich, Jeff with the smurf boat that looks like your pumpkin boat will be there too and maybe my friend james with the yellow boat that looks just like Robbies. :)

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 05:34 AM
JetBoatRich
Just got off the phome with Dave, looks liek a nice turn out of ***boat people and their families
HallettDave
JetboatRich
BigDoug
LoveMyUltra
Sandblasted
EliminatedSprinter
Eric455
75elim
Bigamist
luvnlife
Did I leave anybody off?
Humm, can you say targets of opportunity? :p
Actually, I think I'm gonna hang out by the PWC corral and take out the strays. wink
**** all this "free range" shit. :D
Hallett (goin' huntin' this weekend) Dave :D

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 05:45 AM
Just save enough room for everyone :( we don't like it we will just leave :D

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2003, 07:13 AM
Just so I have an idea kidwise, the area that's best for all has grass, trees, sand and swim? eek! Works for me, just so I know, thanks.
Mrs. Luvnlife

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 07:28 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Just so I have an idea kidwise, the area that's best for all has grass, trees, sand and swim? eek! Works for me, just so I know, thanks.
Mrs. Luvnlife we will make sure you know where to meet, may need the wagon to move things in and out idea

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 07:53 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE:
Just so I have an idea kidwise, the area that's best for all has grass, trees, sand and swim? Works for me, just so I know, thanks.
Mrs. Luvnlife
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we will make sure you know where to meet, may need the wagon to move things in and out
Rich, you knuckle head you. :p
Remember, the Luvnlife family will already be at BV when you get there on Sunday. They are coming up on Saturday. :D
We will let you know where we will be. grasshoppa wink

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 08:19 AM
I know that, figured where you set up, we would go just the opposite frown

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 08:48 AM
I know that, figured where you set up, we would go just the opposite
That will be enough of that kind of talk, MISTER :(
I will hunt you down and bitch slap you :D

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
I guess what I'm trying to find out is, I think it was Doug who said there is all that good stuff where you guys want to day camp, I'm just trying to accommodate Kiara who loves to play in the sand, we will have the e-z up for shade if there aren't many trees. Not wanting to be a pain in the ass, just checking. wink We'll have the wagon, do you know how the parking is? Near there or is it a jaunt? Thanks Rich.
MrsLuvnlife

HalletDave
09-17-2003, 10:15 AM
MrsLuvnlife,
I think it will be an excellent place for the kids and the boats. It is a little farther to park and carry things but not that bad. Remember, I will be there to lend you and Cale a hand on Sunday morning. The wagon is a good idea.
HD

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 11:16 AM
As long as Dave is there to lend a hand, it is all good :D Can't tell you how much better I feel smile_sp

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2003, 12:32 PM
Sounds good to me then. No need for you to help lug all the crap we bring for the kids! :D Not sure how Dave will feel after Sat. night, I plan to whip up a drink concoction or two, I'm ready to have a couple drinks and have some fun. That is if you like anything other than beer, Dave. Well, your welcome to give it a try if you want. See you guys then, sounds like fun.
MrsLuvnlife

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 12:58 PM
Jen, you going to get wild out there this weekend jawdrop

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2003, 01:46 PM
Well....let's not say wild, but relax & have fun, hopefully on the relax part!!! :rolleyes:
MrsLuvnlife

jackpunx
09-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Dammm .. Sounds like we are missing a good group this weekend..
We'll hopfully be out the weekend of 26th

lovemyultra
09-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Rich what time is the lancaster group leaving and meeting where ?

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 04:15 PM
jackpunx:
Dammm .. Sounds like we are missing a good group this weekend..
We'll hopfully be out the weekend of 26th I agree, would like to pull it off and come see you guys the following weekend. :( I am sure Dave will make it :D

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2003, 06:24 PM
Wait a minute, I'm hard at work and my wife is at home on an online chat talking to men? We are going to have to have a few beers and talk about that, and boats, and beer, and speed, and more boats and beer,,,,ohhhh forget about the talking to men thing. :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-17-2003, 06:30 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Wait a minute, I'm hard at work and my wife is at home on an online chat talking to men? We are going to have to have a few beers and talk about that, and boats, and beer, and speed, and more boats and beer,,,,ohhhh forget about the talking to men thing. :D :D :D Tell her to register eek! then have a beer.....
actually we like talking to her better anyways Cale idea

LUVNLIFE
09-18-2003, 04:24 AM
Rich is it possible for her to register on the same computer and how? She has been wanting to register.

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 05:23 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Rich is it possible for her to register on the same computer and how? She has been wanting to register. You just log off and then she can register eek! then each time your done, log off then on :) buy another computer for her and I will help you network them is another option.

LUVNLIFE
09-18-2003, 10:04 AM
Hey Dave, if you read this, we are bringing some tri-tip up for BBQ on Sat. night, hoping to be there by 6:00, are you up for some? Just want to be sure we bring enough. What time are you planning to be there? Anyone else going to be there for Sat. night?
MrsLuvnlife

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 10:17 AM
MrsLuvnlife,
That sounds great to me.
I never turn down tri-tip.
Thank you so much.
I think Betty and I should be there by 11:00 or so.
I am looking forward to hanging out with you all.

LUVNLIFE
09-18-2003, 10:37 AM
Alrighty then, we'll plan on it. You mean 11:00 at night or 11:00 Sat. morning? 11:00 at night is much past my bed time. :D Also, while I'm thinking about it since you reserved the spot, do you have to put our name on your spot also?
MrsLuvnlife

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Also, while I'm thinking about it since you reserved the spot, do you have to put our name on your spot also? MrsLuvnlife,
I am not sure about that. I will ask in the morning, 11:00ish, when we get to the gate.
I will take care of it. wink

75_Elim
09-18-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey there all!! Sorry to have dropped out of sight..... I've been crushed with work and I lost my phone for a while (Sorry Dave) :)
So it looks like I'll be up there early Sunday and possibly Saturday afternoon if things workout. If I can stay the night up there, will there be room for my tent or will I need to crash in the bed of my truck?
Also, I see food, beer, and boats....... But who is bringing the single women ???? :D :D
And Eric, If you're bringing both boats, let me know if you need me to drag the jet up for ya.

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Jer,
There are a couple of people wanting to do the same as you. I don't think it will be a problem squeezing another tent on the site. I think they allow 20 people to a site.
You know you are welcome. wink
The offer still stands for the 25th of October.
Edwards AFB open house and airshow. We can discuss it this weekend.
Hope to see you on Saturday. :cool:
Hallett (Motel 6) Dave

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Saw the 25th in the paper Dave, I take it you will be going? The accident yesterday may prevent the "T-Birds" from flying.

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Saw the 25th in the paper Dave, I take it you will be going? The accident yesterday may prevent the " T-Birds" from flying .
Would not be the first time this has happened.
Did you want to bring the family out?
The building I work in has the best view of the flightline. Parking would be less of an issue as well. It is just a short hike down the hill to the Test Pilot School. wink
We can discuss this later this weekend.

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Edwrds AFB open house info (http://afftc.edwards.af.mil/oh_2003/)
Rich, Shawn, Jerry & anyone else interested in airplanes.

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 12:43 PM
Edwards AFB open house info (http://afftc.edwards.af.mil/oh_2003/)
Rich, move this to the Sand Bar for me.

jackpunx
09-18-2003, 12:44 PM
HalletDave:
Rich, Shawn, Jerry & anyone else interested in airplanes. Dave,
that looks really cool.. I would love to bring the kids up..
Mark

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 12:59 PM
jackpunx:
HalletDave:
Rich, Shawn, Jerry & anyone else interested in airplanes. Dave,
that looks really cool.. I would love to bring the kids up..
Mark Been a few times, a lot of fun. Heck I think they even sell beer there.

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Heck I think they even sell beer there LMAO :D :D :D

jackpunx
09-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Of course they do .. Hallet (Don’t like to drink alone) Dave is callin shots.. :cool:
lol

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 01:10 PM
HalletDave:
Heck I think they even sell beer there LMAO :D :D :D the signs as you drive into base, make me laugh.
if you been drinking........
Dave, you know which ones frown

HalletDave
09-18-2003, 01:22 PM
the signs as you drive into base, make me laugh.
if you been drinking........
Dave, you know which ones
I know them quite well.
I would not want to attempt the barrier chicane
after having a few.
Plus, a DUI on base is not a good thing.
Our two star, General Pearson can ban you from driving on base=lose job. :(
Hallett (likes his job) Dave

Blown_Rob
09-18-2003, 03:16 PM
hey i hope you all have fun i havent had much time to be on the net .....im scard of BV i sucked rocks up there once but hey feel free to call me anytime to hook up .....im going to havasu on the 20th again but you all have fun ...

eliminatedsprinter
09-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Blown_Rob:
hey i hope you all have fun i havent had much time to be on the net .....im scard of BV i sucked rocks up there once but hey feel free to call me anytime to hook up .....im going to havasu on the 20th again but you all have fun ... I don't want to hear this. jawdrop I'm going to be testing out a new stainless prop. eek!
[ September 18, 2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 05:43 PM
You will be alright Steve, just don't launch with the RV by the store. If you are bringing the RV, have someone else launch it. The ramps are designed for trucks, the way the back wheels are set forward on an RV they don't start down the ramp in time and you can get the trailer in a bad angle and hit your prop on the ground.
I have a have a receiver on the front of mine and use that, when necessary.
[ September 18, 2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Doug H.
09-18-2003, 05:49 PM
Eliminatedsrinter you don't have to worry about what Rob said cause he has a big blower on a small block jet that will probably suck up to 10-12 feet of junk when he starts his boat, you will be fine, trust me, our pyramid posse run at BV all the time without any incident,(quiet rich) i/o's, jets, v-drives you name it, it's all good. come on up with all your props for speed runs :)

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 05:51 PM
It is all good Doug, I had a "Clamp-On" once and went to BV plenty of times. Only one incident, first time we took the RV there (described above) eek!

lovemyultra
09-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Rich
Where is everybody meeting up in the morning on Sunday and where at ?
SEE YA DJ

JetBoatRich
09-18-2003, 05:59 PM
lovemyultra:
Rich
Where is everybody meeting up in the morning on Sunday and where at ?
SEE YA DJ What time are you leaving? We can meet at AM/Pm if you want, since you live a couple blocks from me.

lovemyultra
09-19-2003, 05:12 PM
You tell me I will be up for anything except way too early ,There are a few more desert rats besides us going isnt there ?

lovemyultra
09-19-2003, 05:14 PM
If there is more than a couple of us we should meet at the High school parking lot

lovemyultra
09-19-2003, 05:54 PM
Im thinking 830 what do you think

sandblasted
09-19-2003, 05:54 PM
lovemyultra:
If there is more than a couple of us we should meet at the High school parking lot Hey, I just got off the phone with Rich..We plan to meet at the Quartz Hill HS parking lot on 60th at 8am...Don't go to the lot on Ave L by the parking lot because they are having a Cancer relay walk so it will be packed...I'll be in white F-250 with a blue Ultra with stripes...See you Sunday...

sandblasted
09-19-2003, 05:55 PM
sandblasted:
lovemyultra:
If there is more than a couple of us we should meet at the High school parking lot Hey, I just got off the phone with Rich..We plan to meet at the Quartz Hill HS parking lot on 60th at 8am...Don't go to the lot on Ave L by the football field because they are having a Cancer relay walk so it will be packed...I'll be in white F-250 with a blue Ultra with stripes...See you Sunday...

lovemyultra
09-19-2003, 05:56 PM
sounds good to me by the way your new truck is bad ass

Eric455
09-19-2003, 07:25 PM
i have a bad fealing i'm gonna be to pumped up to leave sunday. i just might get out tomarrow morning. see evryone their.
:D eric

LUVNLIFE
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Ahhhhh....8:00am Sunday morning me and HalletDave will probably be doing the bloody mary thing at the lake. With olives. :)

Doug H.
09-19-2003, 08:44 PM
8:00am it is then, at the H.S. we'll all see you then. "THE COMMANDER FAMILY"

JetBoatRich
09-19-2003, 08:56 PM
lovemyultra:
sounds good to me by the way your new truck is bad ass That little truck eek! I will be in the truck with a boat behind it

JetBoatRich
09-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Doug H.:
8:00am it is then, at the H.S. we'll all see you then. "THE COMMANDER FAMILY" Get off the phone I would return your call frown

sandblasted
09-19-2003, 09:00 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Ahhhhh....8:00am Sunday morning me and HalletDave will probably be doing the bloody mary thing at the lake. With olives. :) Olives??? Is that a special recipe? Sounds like a way to ruin a bloody mary!

JetBoatRich
09-19-2003, 09:19 PM
I just left Dave on the 138, he had plenty of Coors with him. I can't see Dave drinking anything else. frown

lovemyultra
09-20-2003, 04:20 PM
If Im not at the HS by 5 after dont wait my neighbors are coming and my wife is never in much of a hurry but I already gassed up and and loaded everything so it shouldnt be a problem

sandblasted
09-20-2003, 05:05 PM
Hate to be a kellog but I got to flake out on tomorrow....Got to take care of some family stuff...Have fun, I'll try to make it next time...

JetBoatRich
09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
lovemyultra:
If Im not at the HS by 5 after dont wait my neighbors are coming and my wife is never in much of a hurry but I already gassed up and and loaded everything so it shouldnt be a problem Me to, everything is loaded and ready :D see you there.

JetBoatRich
09-20-2003, 08:51 PM
sandblasted:
Hate to be a kellog but I got to flake out on tomorrow....Got to take care of some family stuff...Have fun, I'll try to make it next time... Tony said:
http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_615f5ec5eb3f1a496274096f36/i-1.JPG

Doug H.
09-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Yo Sandblasted, what are you talking about, don't you realize when you commit to the Pyramid Posse family that this might be your last time being with "family" uncle Vinny is not going to like this. But atleast you know what's going to be your punishment. :D

JetBoatRich
09-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Doug H.:
Yo Sandblasted, what are you talking about, don't you realize when you commit to the Pyramid Posse family that this might be your last time being with "family" uncle Vinny is not going to like this. But atleast you know what's going to be your punishment. :D Sounds serious to me devil

JetBoatRich
09-21-2003, 06:37 PM
What a great turn out today, let me see I remember the HB members:
HallettDave
Doug
Eric
Lovemyultra
Bakersfield Lurker
Me
75elim
Bigamist
luvnlife
elinatedsprinter
About five other boats with our group, Andy, Julie and Scott, Jeff, I know there was a lot more and families friends. Weather was great the lake was fun (when the boat started) looks like the pyramid posse grew a little.
[ September 21, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

lovemyultra
09-21-2003, 06:52 PM
We want to thank everybody for the hospitality and for making us feel welcome this goes for everybody thanks again hope we do it again
SEE YA DJ & JULIE

JetBoatRich
09-21-2003, 07:16 PM
did anybody grab Dave's 500 rpm before they left eek!

LUVNLIFE
09-21-2003, 07:42 PM
The 500rpm where laying right by the big tree. I hope someone grabbed them. The Luvnlifes had a great time also. Thanks for the camp spot HalletDave. It was good to see all the familiar faces and meet some new ones too. By the way did anyone end up with a white bag full of kid's sand toys? Seems we walked off and left them. Take care everyone.

Doug H.
09-21-2003, 08:19 PM
I think HallettDave lost his 500 rpm's when he threw out his last can of beer :D oh wait that will never happen, i really think luvnlife took um and is holding them ransom. :D Unlees JBR has them. :D where the hell could they be ? :D

Doug H.
09-21-2003, 09:28 PM
I almost forgot to mention what a bitchin time we had, 11 boats and 20 to 25 peeps, HallettDave and dorthy, JBR and the fam, Eric455 and his bodyguards with 2 good looking hotties, Jeff and Gwen, Eliminated sprinter and the fam, the cow boat fam, Bigamist (solo), Luvnlife and the fam, holycrap that's only half, here's something funny, JetboatRich's boat only made runs because his battery sucks :rolleyes: HallettDave roosted Eric455 really good at the end of the day, rest assured Eric will probably get Dave back while he's looking for his RPM's he lost :rolleyes: oh, and JBR's fat ass broke Marks air chair, real nice for someone who's watching thier figure (Rich) :rolleyes: all in all it was fun and i think we should plan another trip ASAP, maybe Eric can bring somemore eye candy :D

LUVNLIFE
09-22-2003, 06:41 AM
I know the Mr already posted and said that we had a good time, but I just wanted to add that we had a really good time, nice to see everyone again and meet some new faces, to the ones that we didn't get to meet....hopefully next time. What a good turnout. Definitely need to do it again real soon. Guess we'll be re-stocking our supply of sand toys!! :(
P.S. Doug...that was Betty that was with Dave! eek! wink
See you all again soon, MrsLuvnlife

JetBoatRich
09-22-2003, 07:42 AM
Jen check with Doug he loves sand toys, you should see his hot wheel collection. :(
Eric, I think was a little unhappy about the roost devil he has a good sense of humor :D

LUVNLIFE
09-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Alright Doug...fess up! :D I think Doug and his crew left before we did, we never went down the little hill to check for anything, so they probably got left down there, maybe Andy or Gwen and Jeff saw them, who knows. We know where to get more if not.
MrsLuvnlife

HalletDave
09-22-2003, 09:39 AM
It was great to see everyone again and having such a good time. :cool:
DJ, it was good to meet you and Julie.
I am sorry Eric. :D
Thanks again Rich

BIGAMIST
09-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Doug check your PM

Doug H.
09-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Jen, let me tell you a little unknown secret about your sand toys, JBR turned me on to those little shovels and buckets etc. i asked what he uses them for ? but would NOT explain. gosh if i had known you were going to leave them behind i could start my collection like Rich does, you should see his back yard and he says there lil Rich's toys................NOT :D I think HallettDave snaked um since Cale took his RPM's. :D

Doug H.
09-22-2003, 10:50 AM
BIGAMIST, i got your PM and will get you that # tonight so hang tight, BTW you didn't pick up any sand toys or RPM's laying around did ya ? :rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
09-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Doug H.:
BIGAMIST, i got your PM and will get you that # tonight so hang tight, BTW you didn't pick up any sand toys or RPM's laying around did ya ? :rolleyes: I think I might have put 500RPMs in my back-pack by mistake,do I need to return them?
:D :p :D :p
[ September 22, 2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: BIGAMIST ]

HalletDave
09-22-2003, 11:49 AM
I think I might have put 500RPMs in my back-pack by mistake,do I need to return them
That would be the right thing to do. :D

eliminatedsprinter
09-23-2003, 10:27 AM
Hey Dave I found my missing 200 RPMs and my missing 5mph (+ at least 5 more mph). Still don't know my top speed, because it was a bit too dicey out there to air it all the way out, but it is waaaaaaaay faster than it was. eek! :cool: :D
P.S. If you still can't find your missing 500 rpm, try looking for it at night under the coleman lantern. You won't see it there, but it might hit you. wink

HalletDave
09-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey Dave I found my missing 200 RPMs and my missing 5mph (+ at least 5 more mph). Still don't know my top speed, because it was a bit too dicey out there to air it all the way out, but it is waaaaaaaay faster than it was.
P.S. If you still can't find your missing 500 rpm, try looking for it at night under the coleman lantern. You won't see it there, but it might hit you. Steve,
Thanks so much for your concern. :p

LUVNLIFE
09-24-2003, 03:49 AM
Is anyone going to post their pictures of the BV outing? idea

Doug H.
09-24-2003, 06:12 AM
I took a couple of pics but mostly took video for the day, and Cale your even on it with your wife of course. :D im going to use initials on people who forgot cameras :rolleyes: "JBR"..j and g..HD.. dj.. c and j ..bigamist.. s and j..455.. "JBR" im sure i left off a few but you know who you are, i bet that Bakersfield lurkur has a ton of them plus some sand toys and maybe a few extra RPM'S too. :D

JetBoatRich
09-24-2003, 06:46 AM
Doug I had my camera, just was having to much fun hanging out and relaxing. Wish I would have taken pictures watching DJ's kids ski, or all the boats in the caravan and/or on the beach :)

75_Elim
09-24-2003, 08:47 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Is anyone going to post their pictures of the BV outing? idea I have two rolls of pics that need to be developed. I'll take um in soon.

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Great! When I finally join this century and get my home computer online the first thing I want to learn is how to post pics. Then you folks will be in trouble. wink

JetBoatRich
09-26-2003, 05:48 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Great! When I finally join this century and get my home computer online the first thing I want to learn is how to post pics. Then you folks will be in trouble. wink one day you will have to try to catch up to 1990's Steve jawdrop
[ September 26, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]