PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of month again...

Scarab Jet
07-20-2002, 01:37 PM
To head to the river, that is. We'll be up there from Sunday the 27th through Saturday the 2nd of August. Boating down river from Avi (will be staying in bullhead and launching at Willow valley).
Will also take a day and boat to Havasu/sandbar from Topoc or needles (love the gorge). Hope to see some of you guys out there. In case anybody wants to meet or synch up, here is my cell: 949/887-5660.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_Scarab23.JPG
Take care,
Mike...

RiverForUs
07-21-2002, 12:57 AM
Mike, were you out at the river this past Friday? I saw a Scarab jet that looks like yours around 2:15 while I was heading to the sandbar. It had purple graphics. Is yours purple or black?
John

Scarab Jet
07-21-2002, 02:00 PM
Howdy John,
I wish it was me (I with I could be out there every day for that matter), but no...hhhhmm now I wonder, I didn't know there wasy anybody else goes to the River who has a Scarab with a jet. I sure like to find out who that is.
At any rate, mine is actually dark green, light gray and dark gray. R U gonna be back to the River by any chance while I am up there? Let me know if you are and we'll finally hook up.
Take care...
Mike..

rivercrazy
07-21-2002, 04:05 PM
Unless ya gotta buddy who can get a pass for you in willow valley, you won't be able to launch there. Its a private marina

Scarab Jet
07-21-2002, 05:33 PM
So happens, I do (father in-law got a place up there). It is really nice, they do a good job of maintaining it which is more than I can say for the marina at Topoc, I sure wish somebody maintained that marina. It is getting pretty bad out there.
Last time that I launched there, I ended up socking up some rocks in my jet, the launch ramp was a mess (if you can call a ramp)...
Mike...