PDA

View Full Version : OP6 T's...???

DickDanger
08-28-2002, 07:16 PM
Anymore OP6 III T's left??? Anyone...anyone? -Dick "I never make any of the happenings" Danger out

boatnam2
08-28-2002, 07:18 PM
i got 3 ro 4 i still need to pick up if you want one.

DickDanger
08-28-2002, 07:21 PM
Mr B, I totally appreciate the offer. The only thing I need to know is if they are preshrunk cotton, or 100% cotton. If they are preshrunk, I need a L, and if not, I need an XL. Let me know, and I will hook you up with the funds. -DD Out

RiverToysJas
08-28-2002, 07:34 PM
T-SHIRT, STICKERS & FLOATING KEY-CHAINS
ALL ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!
Please visit:
http://www.op6c.com/op6hq.html
To order, e-mail: swag@op6c.com
[ August 28, 2002, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

HBjet
08-28-2002, 08:08 PM
YES YES YES!
We have plenty of T-shirts and stickers and floaties. So buy them all up and be the coolest guy in town.
BTW, these shirts and other items may become collectors items. May also be the last OP6C memorabilia ever made. So get them while you can, and while supplies last!
HBjet

HBjet
08-28-2002, 08:11 PM
boatnam2:
i got 3 ro 4 i still need to pick up if you want one.Boatnam, I got your shit man! I'm suppose to give them to RacingRascal, and he was going to give them to you. So let me know. If you want, shoot me your address in a private message and i will mail them to you.
HBjet

boatnam2
08-28-2002, 08:17 PM
thanks hb.

DickDanger
08-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Wait, wait....WAIT!!! Why would it be the last OP6 memorabilia ever made??? Are there not going to be anymore OP6 gatherings??? Whats the deal here? -DD Out

pleasantcat
08-29-2002, 05:06 PM
guys, i'm left out in the dark here... what is or was op6???? i figure a poker run or something but as the saying goes " when one assumes one makes ASS of U ME both" thnks.. side note , any word on how charlie is doing with his dcb??? i have asked our drivers to watchout for the vehicle discripts given while they drive from ca to az...

RiverToysJas
08-29-2002, 06:33 PM
pleasantcat:
guys, i'm left out in the dark here... what is or was op6???? OP6C History: http://www.op6c.com/op6history.html
DickDanger:
Wait, wait....WAIT!!! Why would it be the last OP6 memorabilia ever made??? Are there not going to be anymore OP6 gatherings??? Whats the deal here? -DD OutThere will be gatherings and there will be OP6 type get togethers, but will there be another "OP6C event"? Time will tell......

pleasantcat
08-29-2002, 09:03 PM
thanks guys! sounds way cool! i'm way over here in peoria about 20min from pleasant. i only made one trip to havasu this year :( maybe i'll make one more trip out this year but i'm trying to make a few changes before parade of lights. if any op6c guys are at pleasant chime in and let me know.. s

RiverToysJas
08-29-2002, 09:25 PM
pleasantcat:
i'm trying to make a few changes before parade of lights. How do you get registration information for the parade of lights? Is it open anyone who wants decorate their boat?
Not that have a boat to decorate, I'm just wondering.
RTJas :D

Windy
08-29-2002, 09:44 PM
pleasantcat:
thanks guys! sounds way cool! i'm way over here in peoria about 20min from pleasant. i only made one trip to havasu this year :( maybe i'll make one more trip out this year but i'm trying to make a few changes before parade of lights. if any op6c guys are at pleasant chime in and let me know.. sWe might be in Peoria staying at a friends house in Nov if we get NASCAR tickets to PhoenixRaceWay. We will definately be in Peoria next March for our friends wedding. Ive never heard of this town until my girlfriend moved there.
MissHBjet

79Hawaiian
08-30-2002, 08:34 PM
RiverToysJas,
What's up? I followed the instructions and sent my email but got no response. How do I order my shirt and sticker? Don't leave me hanging brother!

RiverToysJas
08-31-2002, 11:11 AM
79Hawaiian:
RiverToysJas,
What's up? I followed the instructions and sent my email but got no response. How do I order my shirt and sticker? Don't leave me hanging brother!That's no good, sorry about that!!! I'll let HBJet know ASAP (he's handling the swag). He'll be in touch with you.

superdave013
08-31-2002, 11:26 AM
HBJet should take some shirts to the NJBA race. I bet John with JM Marine would not mind him selling a few out of his pit.

DickDanger
08-31-2002, 12:06 PM
I've run into the same problem. 2 e mails sent, and no response. Maybe HB is hoarding all of the shirts, sitting in a corner giggling to himself. -DD Out

RiverToysJas
08-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys!
I'm testing the forwarding now!

HBjet
08-31-2002, 09:56 PM
I haven't had any email.......
RTJ's, are you going to fix this bud?
Thanks!
For the mean time, you can also use my email address in my profile.
HBjet

RiverToysJas
09-01-2002, 07:46 AM
I have all of the e-mails that were sent and I've forwarded them to HBJet (check your mail HBJ).
Not sure what the issue is, but we are getting the mail (now that I know what's happening to them).
You all may continue to us swag@op6c.com