PDA

View Full Version : water cannons

slowinhavasu
08-12-2002, 08:36 PM
second time i tried this, so i'll keep it short....
THINK... before shooting you ****in water cannon at some jerk, minding his own business, going through the channel......
there is $400.00 plus dollars worth of phones, pagers, cd players and other shit on my helm. you thought was so ****in funny to shoot that thing in my ear....
pissed off wife, wrecked shit...yea, that was great fun.... oh yea...great weekend...
thanks, asshole....hope you had a great vacation....

nextasex
08-12-2002, 08:52 PM
Carey, i totally feel ya on this one. Over Memorial weekend in Havasu i was cruzin the channel providing some fine Havasu entertainment for the crowd when a sea doo with a couple of fags decides to squirt us with their super soaker 5000 or whatever they are, i asked them to keep the water on the girls and not on me, same reasons as yours. they kept on blasting me, i stopped the boat and it eventually stopped the entire channel traffic, as i was voicing my opinion at these punks, the police took notice, so i calm down and take my position. as we made it out of the channel so did the sea doo, the boat cop was waiting close to the brigde, he called over the sea doo, took their gun and slammed it in the cop boat. i was somewhat reliefed. that night i saw the 2 a-holes at the same restaurant we were at and asked them if they missed their toy. what a gaze i got from them.
frank :mad:

playdeep
08-12-2002, 09:03 PM
Slowinhavasu,Was that you in the pontoon that got hosed down by the BUTTLOAD in the HTM(open bow greenflames).We sat and watched as that guy did it all day long.Must have been about 4 boats turn around to have speaks with the guy.What a flippin moron!

slowinhavasu
08-12-2002, 09:08 PM
yea, that was me, blue skeleton flames..... i guess i have no sense of humor.....

Rexone
08-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Its always just a couple a-holes like these water hosers that make it all that much tougher for the rest of us boaters with the poolice too. not to mention all the ruined equipment they create. i've got no sense of humor either when it comes to others ruin'in my stuff and pissin everyone off. dudes like that need a little fishin line around their prop some night or about a 30 thou hole right in the bottom with a hand drill (did i say that?)... (jk of course...not) i feel for ya man.

DEEZ NUTTS
08-12-2002, 09:58 PM
Sometimes a red gatorade with no top can fly from my boat into yours as a result from getting to wet.
Amazing how pressurized water reacts with some things.

locogringo
08-12-2002, 11:16 PM
What-up Carey! When we were there two weeks ago, there was this total Num-nuts two boats down from us that was doing the same exact thing. EVERY boat that went by he shot at. This went on for at least an hour and I finally lost my cool and said that maybe everyone didn't appreciate what he was doing. Him with his 6 teeth gave me a "what the f?" look and did it ten minutes later. A few words more and he got the point; or so I think!
How's the wife and kids?
You are gonna have to change your name on these boards now aren't you? With the new boating addition and all...
[ August 13, 2002, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: locogringo ]

Laveyman
08-13-2002, 02:19 AM
DEEZ NUTTS:
Sometimes a red gatorade with no top can fly from my boat into yours as a result from getting to wet.
Amazing how pressurized water reacts with some things.Or better yet, fill your own water cannon with the red stuff AND HOSE THEM DOWN!!! eek! eek! eek!

Havasu_Dreamin
08-13-2002, 06:48 AM
Carey, sorry to hear about the damaged goods.
What's this about a new boat?????
[ August 13, 2002, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

Licketty Split
08-13-2002, 07:17 AM
OK two ords eight sylibles Jet-O-Vator or Place-Di-Vertor I'm with you guys on this

Pure Magic
08-13-2002, 07:27 AM
Ya, they got me too!!!.
Sorry about your stuff.
ITS ALL WHITE!!
[ August 13, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Pure Magic ]

hoolign
08-13-2002, 07:29 AM
always some clown tryin to be funny,but.....
shootin a water cannon at a guy in a jet boat....
kinda like bringin a knife to a gun fight I'd say! :D
sorry to hear your stuff got wrecked!

Licketty Split
08-13-2002, 08:15 AM
I guess the guy with the knife should have thaught twice :)

riverracerx
08-13-2002, 09:17 AM
Hey Carey! Good to see you as always. NICE HAT!
Chris

HM
08-13-2002, 10:19 AM
It is not just the a-holes in boats and sea doo's.
I pulled up along side the RoadRunner bar in Parker, with my wife, my 18 month son, my buddy, his wife, and his 3 year old and 5 year old daughts. We were giving a ride to a couple of friends to Road Runner. I was in the family bow riding Mastercraft with everyone above when this spray of water started soaking us from the front of the bar. Turns out the bar has a pipe on a switch that the bartender his with basically unlimited water and fairly hard spray - much more water than the super soakers. Everything got hosed in the boat, cell phones, hand held GPS, dash - stereo. AND the water smelled like it came from the sewer. Our two buddies jumped off and swam in and we drove away. My other buddy still aboard wanted to retaliate and I told him we could get a serious citation. Very Very uncool!
I sent Alan (BoatCop) an e-mail and he said he was going to talk to them about it as he told them to knock that sh!t off. I have not heard the outcome, but if it happens again, who knows what could happen to a FLOATING WOOD bar that has pissed off a lot of people.
My buddy is still pissed and wants revenge as one of his girls got it in the ear.

HM
08-13-2002, 10:26 AM
I think next time I may carry my paint ball gun for retaliation. The fine is no higher than the water cannon fine, and atleast you can take comfort in the pain the target will get when hit by a 120MPH ball of paint!
I probably won't, but it does sound tempting! :D

Chestah Cheetah
08-13-2002, 10:42 AM
Memorial weekend cruising through the Key's we got DOUSED by waterguns, ballons, and a freaking garden hose operated by an adult by RD's renting neighbors. We tried to fight back but were no match to 10 12 year olds with major firepower. Nothing was damaged but they wouldn't care in either case.

Froggystyle
08-13-2002, 11:40 AM
Not to mention all of the people you were pissing off with your water cannon at the sandbar that same weekend CC... I'm suprised your little brother isn't shitting through it.

iparky
08-13-2002, 11:41 AM
Here is an idea, The city of Lake Havasu has a ban on water ballon sling shots, BUT, a store in the channel, the one right at the top of middle stairs, the Kite store. They sell blow guns with small paint balls, or if the dicks are really pissing you off the sell blow guns with darts, yes real darts to stick into the A#@hole. Just a thought :D

Chestah Cheetah
08-13-2002, 11:53 AM
Froggystyle:
Not to mention all of the people you were pissing off with your water cannon at the sandbar that same weekend CC... I'm suprised your little brother isn't shitting through it.That was in the channel and it was mainly used by my little bro (NOT me) to peg dirty old men who were stopping in the channel with video cameras taping young chicas to view later that night for their monkey spanking sessions.
[ August 13, 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Chestah Cheetah ]

Wet Dream
08-13-2002, 12:38 PM
I don;t know what most of you guys are running out there, but I seriously doubt that these immature assholes would like to deal with a boater that just got a shitload of water through his scoop and blew the engine. Even at an idle, water doesn't compress.

Bense468
08-13-2002, 01:22 PM
pull the plug on them when they are not looking. just pretend you are checking out there boat. If there going to be assholes after many times of asking them. Then screw them. They always say pay back is a bitch.

slowinhavasu
08-13-2002, 03:19 PM
yo loco, wife and kids are fine....first time i've seen my soon to be sixteen year old daughter flip someone off....wife just got real pissed at me, because i let this asshole get the old me riled up, in front of the kids.....
life goes on... and i so agree, what comes around goes around...i wouldn't want to be within a few yards of some of these clowns, at the time it comes around.
scott, no new boat, yet....just replaced the motor, of course, i'm probably the only pontoon boat owner to calculate the proper X demension..which ended up being to high...Havasu Barney is helping me correct the problem....
chris, i thought you might like that hat....
we'll be down your way this weekend for a short vacation. not that i wan't to leave here, but you gotta do, what the WIFE sais......
anyway, stick your ****in water cannons....do your fellow boaters a favor, deal with the brainless wonder ****s as you see fit........

Havasu_Dreamin
08-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Sounds good, maybe now starting the pontoon won't be such a GD secret! LOL
Tell Jeanene and the kids we said hello. Oh, and tell the two little ones to have fun starting school next week! :D

slowinhavasu
08-13-2002, 08:04 PM
hey scott, i'll tell them....the poor kids have to miss the first three days of school so we can go down there for my reunion, and other great stuff.... i even get to go to elsinore friday to see if i can get that house sold...lololol
let me know when you and pops are comin back to town....you yard is starting to look like you live here full time...trying to show me up ???
later.....

Froggystyle
08-14-2002, 07:19 AM
Chestah Cheetah:
That was in the channel and it was mainly used by my little bro (NOT me) to peg dirty old men who were stopping in the channel with video cameras taping young chicas to view later that night for their monkey spanking sessions.Since when have you been anti-Monkey spanking?
I am talking about at the sandbar in Parker, off the Kachina, and having everyone around you with anything of value watching which direction that thing went like a hawk. Seriously, your little brother is lucky he didn't get throttled by one of eight boats between us and the pontoon with all of the chicks with pasties on it. You know the ones he was "shooting over".

Essex502
08-14-2002, 05:05 PM
I think in Calif throwing items or shooting a water jet or canon at a moving vehicle is a felony. I would if our boats qualify as a vehicle? What's Arizona's take on the same thing?

spectratoad
08-15-2002, 09:31 AM
Just a question. If your high dollar stuff gets damaged isn't it treated just like an accident and you can get their insurance company to cover the damage? If they are not in a boat you can go after their homowners policy I think or take them to small claims if they are just punks who don't have a pot to piss in. Which would probably make court a waste of time.
Any insurance people out there want ot chime in???

Lake Lifeguard
08-15-2002, 11:38 AM
Essex502:
I think in Calif throwing items or shooting a water jet or canon at a moving vehicle is a felony. I would if our boats qualify as a vehicle? What's Arizona's take on the same thing?In California hurling a missle (any solid object) at a vessel is a misdemeanor. Hurling a missle at a vessel that is carrying passengers for hire is a felony.

Chestah Cheetah
08-15-2002, 12:00 PM
Froggystyle:
Seriously, your little brother is lucky he didn't get throttled by one of eight boats between us and the pontoon with all of the chicks with pasties on it. You know the ones he was "shooting over".Yeah, little bro was enjoying his 18th b-day a little too much that weekend.

GhettoBird
08-15-2002, 12:03 PM
Carey,
you're not gonna be in the channel this weekend? We were gonna slide by and say hi. Lisa has'nt had her stomach rubbed lately...lol
Mike

78Eliminator
08-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Every good woman likes to be shot with a water cannon in the face...

HighRoller
08-17-2002, 07:44 PM
THANK YOU RiverDave for stating the obvious!You're in a boat,surrounded by millions of gallons of water with people getting in and out of the water and boats all around going by.There's a more than decent chance everything in plain site in your boat is gonna get wet before the day is over.I'm not saying those morons are entitled to squirt you,but you have to plan on people acting like idiots at the river.I have a cover for the deck and tuck all the sensitive stuff away where it can't get wet.Then if some tool busts out his super soaker he gets "diverted"at close range!!

RiverDave2
08-19-2002, 02:39 PM
HighRoller, I always have things like cigarettes out on my dash etc... But when I'm rolling through Water Cannon country I just throw them below. God help someone if they soak my cigarettes though.. LOL.
RD

bchbum
08-21-2002, 06:51 PM
I just put my wallet , cell phone & things I don't want wet in baggies , & toss them into a pocket on the boat . just keep the cover on the radio closed unless I'm changing a cd

Sangster
08-21-2002, 07:21 PM
Me too. .. Don't leave home with out them.. Do people really boat down there without a Fat Sack..
(and I.m not talking wake board shit either)
Thank God for Northern California

24RODjr
08-21-2002, 09:48 PM
Sorry guys...gotta disagree here. I would like to think that it's safe to cruise my ride through the local gathering spot without a few homos hosing down the inside of my boat and all my peeps...it's not their call wether or not I get to drench my head unit, video camera, or my woman ;-)

RiverDave2
08-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you that it's Fuc**d Up that people just hose ya down.. I'm just saying that it happens so personally if I'm going to be rolling through the channel, or some place that it's likely that it could happen I move my things that I don't want to get wet.
RD

JetBoatRich
08-22-2002, 06:10 AM
I know when in my boat things can get wet, so I put it away.
I don't like it any more than anyone else some asshole shooting water at me, but put your stuff away.

slowinhavasu
08-22-2002, 07:46 PM
from now on, were the family with the ****in plastic bags on our heads to keep from gettin water in our ears....what the hell was i thinking....
i hope you all are doing well...look forward to seeing ya all on in the channel...don't forget your baggies......i'm fitting up the wife now....
lolololololo.....later...

Jungle Boy
08-23-2002, 04:48 AM
I'm shocked that nobody takes a beating over that sort of thing. Maybe the law is different down there than in Canada, but I'm sure that if one was to get a beatin over something like that here, the cops would understand. That's bullshit and they should know better than to hose down an expensive boat.

RiverDave2
08-26-2002, 10:20 AM
slowinhavasu:
from now on, were the family with the ****in plastic bags on our heads to keep from gettin water in our ears....what the hell was i thinking....
i hope you all are doing well...look forward to seeing ya all on in the channel...don't forget your baggies......i'm fitting up the wife now....
lolololololo.....later...Oh, c'mon now don't be like that.. wink
RD <--- All baggied up and ready for this weekend.

Hotcrusader76
08-26-2002, 10:36 AM
I don't understand why the law doesn't get a little more pro-active on this:
Lets say a driver gets tagged in the eye and send his boat clear into the next one in front, which probably has a kid on the back hatch...etc etc...
This could get out of control.
Expensive boat or not, its f'ing wrong! So how about everyone ban together and police it? We take care of each other with other issues out here, so about this one? Cool
-Ty

24RODjr
08-26-2002, 01:09 PM
I'm down.
I got anyone's back who wants to shove those cannons in the dark painful places of their owners.
And about the bags, I'll just throw saran wrap, the cool ones that are colored and have elastic around the edges, over the cockpit on the boat and everything and everyone stays dry.

syke-o
08-26-2002, 01:43 PM
Water cannons are COOL!!!! ..... not, they were only tolerable when they first came out, and even then they kinda sucked... frown

slowinhavasu
08-26-2002, 06:12 PM
RD- don't be like what??? i covered up all my shit this weekend, just in case, i'm dumber than i look.....
Ok here's the drill.....
BE SAFE THIS WEEKEND....
we are open to anybody coming by the boat with free beer, and a great attitude....
if you have a water cannon, lets just say, your buying the beer.....
RD- as i said before....let's all have some fun....BTW....the water is down here, so be safe, if your going up river....late...c
did i say SAFE, enough....
loco.....stop and say hi next time.....
mike, we'll be home/on the water all weekend, bring lisa's belly by....i feel a good rubbing coming on....

RiverDave2
08-26-2002, 07:00 PM
Not to be a smart ass here.. well ok maybe a little bit. wink But that's only becuase you know a guy that I know, but you don't know who it is yet so I figure that in some strange way gives me some license to joke with ya.. LOL
RD- don't be like what??? i covered up all my shit this weekend, just in case, i'm dumber than i look.....Did anything get wet? :D Strange how that works isn't it? LMAO :D
RD

slowinhavasu
08-26-2002, 07:35 PM
YES, things did get wet this weekend....thank god....
so you know somebody i know....and they admit it....there's a first...lolololo

missboatnam1
08-26-2002, 07:39 PM
we were partying at the upper sand bar this weekend and a guy we have meet before is kicking back and this 2 kids walk up with super soakers and drinch the inside of his boat.the to make things worse they sucked up a black mud in the guns so his interior was wasted.he gets out of the boat to talk to the kids and there dads want to kick his ass telling him boats are made to get wet and to get over it.

RiverDave2
08-26-2002, 07:42 PM
YES, things did get wet this weekend....thank god....That was clever.. wink :D I like that..
RD

RiverDave2
08-26-2002, 07:43 PM
missboatnam1:
we were partying at the upper sand bar this weekend and a guy we have meet before is kicking back and this 2 kids walk up with super soakers and drinch the inside of his boat.the to make things worse they sucked up a black mud in the guns so his interior was wasted.he gets out of the boat to talk to the kids and there dads want to kick his ass telling him boats are made to get wet and to get over it.Sounds like a good role model.
RD

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2002, 07:46 PM
slowinhavasu:
YES, things did get wet this weekend....thank god....
so you know somebody i know....and they admit it....there's a first...lolololoMistake number 1! :D
We'll see you Saturday, have beer will travel. :cool:
[ August 26, 2002, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]