PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid turned into Castaic

Eric455
11-23-2002, 05:27 PM
man pyramid lake is turning into castaic, and even worse. they had undercover cops on the lake. they had the rangers check my boat from head to tow. they made sure i put my baffles in. they made sure i knew that the speed was 35 and no more. they made sure i had my flame arrestor on and not my scoop. man that place is F'ed up already. the cops on the water stoped me for doing 45 and made me get off the lake. Man i cant believe this bulls**t. The sad part is that i wasnt even tring to be a smart ass. i did what they told me to do and they still were assholes. no more pyramid. i'm freakin moving to havasu next summer. anyone gotta a place for rent/sale?
thanx
eric

JetBoatRich
11-23-2002, 05:47 PM
Never heard of that? :o
Probably saw your post, Dave have problems? :o
Maybe last week we pissed them off, we did a couple speed runs, nothing out of control.

77charger
11-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Now i see why i still go to elsinore even though the water is green and so on.But i had no probs ther the last two weeks and was runnin a flat there at high speeds last weekend with bassets (they had baffles).But would like to try pyramid since i havent been there in about 15 years.(that trip lasted 5 minutes too.got booted i think i was only 14 too.

JetBoatRich
11-23-2002, 08:20 PM
Just a pain in the ass to get to that lake for us. Pyramid is only 50 minute drive, pretty easy.

77charger
11-23-2002, 09:20 PM
JetBoatRich:
Just a pain in the ass to get to that lake for us. Pyramid is only 50 minute drive, pretty easy.Mt prob is the opposite elsinore is 45 min pyramid is about 1.5 hours