PDA

View Full Version : laughlin 10th-11th any one goin ??????????

nastyhabit
08-01-2002, 07:29 PM
so whos going to laughlin ---nasty

WetNwild
08-01-2002, 10:37 PM
Ill be there the 8th, 9th, 10th and the 11th at the riverside.

Hustler
08-02-2002, 06:46 AM
you guys do know about the Classic Boat Beach Bash at the AVI that weekend ....Right? You can find it here www.rivertoys.com (http://www.rivertoys.com)

nastyhabit
08-02-2002, 07:29 PM
so how is the riverside ive never stayed there ill be at the ramada cant miss my boat 18foot red white yellow eliminator jet loud pipes and it says nasty habit on the scoop --- hey hustler what times are the bash are you going to go i still oue you a ride from last year ive been a little busy last week was the first time ive got in the water since last year---nasty

WetNwild
08-02-2002, 09:51 PM
The rooms are nothing special, the price is right and the riverside has everything you need after a long day on the water. Food, booze, pool, booze, bars, bowling, booze, gambling, more booze, stores, movies and my favorite BOOZE. Thay have there own launch too and its the last one on the strip, close to the brige.

Charley
08-03-2002, 08:13 AM
Whatever you do DON'T Stay at Harrahs! that place is absolute BULLSHIT....the first time I went there we had given our credit card # over the phone and got a confirmation #... well we came in late like 11pm(like most river rats) and they said they were sold out and placed us in another hotel......we said we had a confirmation #, they didn't care!.....few months go by and I calm down, and we thought we would try again but this time we let them know we are coming in late etc...credit card #, confirmation #.....show up at midnight and exactly THE SAME CRAP! I was pissed so I asked for the manager....he proceeded to tell me that they gave my rooms away because they cater to high rollers... (ASTOUNDED) I look at him and ask him how he has any clue as to the kind of money I gamble at the tables??? (hahaha) can you believe that crap?? Not only do I get denied my confirmed room twice in the middle of the night, but now the manager is telling me Harrahs is too good for me and my family..... by the way both times I was with my wife, my mother (in her 70's) and my 1 year old baby boy... and yes he was grumpy at midnight.... HARRAHS SUCKS.... by the way the hotel they placed us in the second time.... I played and lost $$$ at the tables the following night wink HARRAHS SUCKS

nastyhabit
08-03-2002, 03:26 PM
wow that sucks the couple of times i stayed at harras it was great but iuve had similar probs before but holdin someone of the ground works ive been told--nasty

Hustler
08-05-2002, 08:51 AM
Hey Nasty check youre private message here on Hot Boat

RiverToysJas
08-05-2002, 09:01 AM
We used to stay at the Riverside EVERYTIME. 5-6 trips/year with between 2 and 5 night stays. Last year though, they tacked on charges to our room that we didn't spend (like drinking the bottled water, or not returning the room keys) the last three times we stayed there. I've had to call and get the charges reversed each time. It's a pain in the ass and we decided we're not staying there any more. They just lost a good customer over these $2-$5 charges they keep drumming up. If you stay there, make sure you check your bill!!!
RTJas :D
BTW, looks like we'll have about 50 boats, 18-22' at tha Avi for the beach bash!
[ August 05, 2002, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Hustler
08-05-2002, 09:09 AM
Just a note for anyone staying at the Riverside!!! DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE IN YOURE ROOM. the last time we stayed there I busted one of the maids going through Candi's purse and just about ripped his F*%#ing head off, Hotel security did arrest him and the hotel gave us a free weekend to come back but we never did. Hey did you know that the watchman in the riverside has a Rolex mixed in with the regular watches that owner places everyday he is the onlyone that knows where it is at, I think it has only been found like twice and both times the owner buys it back for a couple thousand.
[ August 05, 2002, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

nastyhabit
08-05-2002, 08:07 PM
hustler check your private messages that sounds good ---nasty