PDA

View Full Version : RWYBII IT Was TIMEEEEE!!!

partyfever
03-18-2003, 05:24 PM
What a great way to spend a useless weekend of rain!!
It all started fri evning with P.C and kids in the bar trying to get some grub .The adventure begins....
p.c. and w.c.AKA puppy started out with about
ooooo i dont know about 35 jello shots made with ever clear and a few cocktails each thats when we noticed puppy handlin bis on his own tire @ about 1:30am
Sat 9:30 am started cocktails with puppy ,p.c , boater bill and crew chief in purin down rain
about 10 am nextasex showed hith his crew will miss p.f. handed out tareso and egg burritos
thats when it all started to fade togeather
rtj,hbjets,and 77 show up itsss on
next thing i know puppy is up to his normal every 15 min golden shower on somebodies car
( sasage boy was the main target)he even nailed the charger sticker on bb back truck window
so after some more drinks and puppy decided to put the boat in the water thats when rtj went for the tube run in the rain and almost had a buie sandwich for lunch
to be cont....

Big Proppa
03-18-2003, 05:36 PM
It was cool seeing ya PF, We should have come up friday - I'm going to try real hard on that easter thing.

H4215
03-18-2003, 07:07 PM
Thanks again PF.

Boater Bill
03-18-2003, 07:31 PM
partyfever:
he even nailed the charger sticker on bb back truck window.... Typical Raider Fan! :D

gigamurph
03-18-2003, 07:41 PM
"thats when it all started to fade togeather"-partyfever
Yeah; it's a damn shame that that "liquid memory" isn't as good as the young one used to be; isn't it? Whipped Caliber ws kinda like a dog with a weak bladder in a forest; wasn't he? :p

77charger
03-18-2003, 08:36 PM
last year cold and wind,this year rain and cold=very wet.What will happen next year hopefully sun.

partyfever
03-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Part 2..
so after we all dried of and a lot more jello made with ever clear it was just getting rolling thats when we busted out with the youth small t shirts for the wet t contest we did have a winner
i think it was the jumping jacks that put here in first place, boy did gig get a kick out of that, as for me i saw fore of them ,h425 got so worked up he thought the sun has out pulled of his shirt grabded the chair and went out for som rays, i ment rain that was a sight, and of corse puppy tried to mark that spot too ,about then or just a little befor miss party fever was at it again with burgers ,sasage , and some other goddies for us to help soke up the buzz, somewere in that time fram 9:30 and 1:30 boatless showed upto say hi, bb was trying to pitch a new couple new to the boards on wife swappen that wes funny to watch,
just after or befor more vodka ,put out the lake water, cole ,red stripe and h425 took a likeing to tha little cocktail.
next we all took a tour of the bar and went on the look out for the x909er miss wiped caliber or aka puppys wife,saw elsinore patty kicking some poor basterds ass took h425to break it up .
then back to the bbq were again miss p.f. hooked itup with chicken tacos, and puppy made the kill
tri tip and a bunch of other gooddies ,
after din ofcorse more vodka,rum and jello
(p.c. was tring to take advatage of one of us i think)then some bonding time between cole and the ladies it was great.
did i mention some great boat talk all dy long with 77, hbs , rtj and the rest that showed up
none of wich made it to dinner but they defently were a big part of the fun.
i know im jumping around!!!
sun ..
was great rvendave showed up with a nice roster tail to fallow, a couple of flaties with some good passes , charlies ould boat driven buy sandbar junkies shoewd and big prappa and pipes clean brought out the bitchen ride as well
i wonder How wet the carpet in the submarine was , i ment f250!!!
hal nice to meet ya and any body else i forgot it was great time
and a great time was had by all!!!!!!!!
look for rwybIII
please post all the picks you all took!!!!!
again thanks to the party cats , and wipped i ment "puppy" for all the help to make this a great
event
c-ya
p.f
P.s.
Nice to meet ya roz
p.s.s.
sorry if i forgot any one Hal,and the flatie owners havascrew doug,and the rest
[ March 18, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: partyfever ]

partyfever
03-19-2003, 05:52 PM
jawdrop

Whipped Caliber
03-20-2003, 09:08 AM
Your Welcome!!! Next time let's drink!! LMAO
Need to run the boat in the sun not the rain!!
My face still hurts! eek! eek!

Party Cat
03-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Whipped Caliber:
My face still hurts! eek! eek! Yeah....It's killing us too :D :D

Whipped Caliber
03-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Bite Me butt head!!! :p