PDA

View Full Version : Lost Isle Sacramento Delta......... Kicks Ass

SummerBreeze
07-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Just got back from a kick ass time at the Delta. Lost Isle was happening on Sat. Great dancing. Hot Chicks... There MiTai's are smoken. Web site is www.lostisle.com (http://www.lostisle.com) Going back on Labor Day. Hope to see you all there.

Hotcrusader76
07-28-2003, 10:37 AM
I was there on Labor Day and 4th of July about 5 years ago. Lost Isle is a happening place if ya hit the day right.
When we were there our houseboat was sitting over a submerged pilon and when the water dropped we woke up in the morning with about a 45-60 degree list. It was quite a sight to see...
Nonetheless Lost Isle rocks! I plan on going there next 4th of July if not Labor Day 2004.
~Ty

SummerBreeze
07-28-2003, 10:47 AM
Have you ever seen the bannana party at Lost Isle.
It's truly amazing

Kilrtoy
07-28-2003, 12:08 PM
NoBODY like banana parties , JUST BIG MELON PARTIES

Aqua Boogie1
07-28-2003, 12:22 PM
I missed the party, but ended up there on sunday....dead as a door nail. I will be there for labor day!!! :D

Cs19
07-28-2003, 12:47 PM
im leaving for tower park on sunday morning and will be there for a week. anyone going to be in the area?

HOOTER SLED-
07-28-2003, 01:10 PM
SummerBreeze:
Have you ever seen the bannana party at Lost Isle.
It's truly amazing Banana party?? Is that the same thing as a sausage fest??? Sounds gay

SoCalOffshore
07-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Were is the best place to stay and launch a 32' boat? Camping and if there are any Hotel options with river access.

SummerBreeze
07-28-2003, 04:00 PM
I would launch at B&W off hwy12 by Rio Vista as for staying over night B&W has cabins that they rent they do book out but they may have a opening I would call them.

SoCalOffshore
07-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Thanks, do they have a website?

SummerBreeze
07-28-2003, 08:39 PM
Hmmm... don't know about the web site. Didn't know if you are planing on staying on your boat over night. They have slips that you can stay in too. Tower park is fun too thats up hwy 12 about 5 miles.(I wouldn't launch there) Dancing and dining camp sites too. If you have ever been to the delta get a water map will help you alot in finding the hot spots.I hear there is 1000 miles of water way to explore.I have been going to the delta a very long time. If you have the time find your way to old town Sacramento v-a boat. It's a fun place.

LakesOnly
07-28-2003, 08:54 PM
SoCalOffshore:
Thanks, do they have a website? So Lost Isle is back in business, eh?
http://www.lostisle.com/
We were trying to set-up a gig there once. Only accessible by boat, that place.
Gonna have to check it out this season.
LO
[ July 28, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: LakesOnly ]

Hotcrusader76
07-28-2003, 09:52 PM
LakesOnly:
SoCalOffshore:
Thanks, do they have a website? So Lost Isle is back in business, eh?
http://www.lostisle.com/
We were trying to set-up a gig there once. Only accessible by boat, that place.
Gonna have to check it out this season.
LO I will have to admit that Labor Day kicks ass at Lost Isle. Nothing compares in my opinion. Matter of fact I know next year I will be there!

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 08:28 AM
SoCal, go to the lost isle website and hit thier links page. There are a few web pages there for the delta. Probley the best for you would the Sugar Barge, which is also listed there on thier links page. wink

HalletDave
07-29-2003, 08:36 AM
would launch at B&W off hwy12 by Rio Vista as for staying over night B&W has cabins that they rent they do book out but they may have a opening I would call them. SoCal,
Unless I have recently killed too many brain cells, I don't think B&W launch ramp can handle a 32 footer. I was there earlier this year with my 18.6 Hallett Mini Cruiser. I thought the launch area was a little on the small side.
You may want to call B&W, they may have another ramp that I am not aware of.
Good luck
HD

Dave C
07-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Lost Isle is great.... best weekend you'll never remember. (wasn't that their old slogan?!?)
A banana eating contest is women "eating" bananas. Get it? eek!
How are things out there now? There was some shore-trash when they used to have the ferry from land. Did they get rid of that?
BTW, what is the best place to launch? i.e. nicest launch ramp in the delta, I don't care how far it is away?

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Yeah, they got rid of the ferry. They also don't allow kids out there no where on the isle on three day weekends( holiday weekends). Not even on the beach side......so they have gotta alittle harder.

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh, on launching, if you're coming from hwy 4, the sugar barge would probley the nicest place to launch. Here's thier website, The Sugar Barge (http://www.sugarbarge.com).

Moose
07-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Hey SummerBreeze,
I saw your boat at Lost Isle last Saturday. You were tied up about four boats ahead of me. Did you see the chick that ran her SkiSanger? into the walk way Bridge, then panic,and go full throttle reverse into the dock! eek! . I would say she was a little embarrassed to say the least, ooorrr... maybe a little ahh...tipsy :o .
For those that have never been to Lost Isle, it will definitely be ( Lost Isle Motto) a weekend you will never remember :D .
Moose

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
I missed the party, but ended up there on sunday....dead as a door nail. I will be there for labor day!!! :D Yup.....We will be there!!!!!! :D wink :p

SummerBreeze
07-29-2003, 02:07 PM
Hey Moose,
Glad to see someone from the boards was able to get some action in at Lost Isle. Yes I did see the chick that ramed her boat...If you parked behind me then you must of gotten there early. There was only about 10 people at the beach and after my second 24 once MiTi and 3beers the place was rockin.
I would like to see us that use the boards with some type of flag system that we know who's who at some of the party spots.I took some pictures of some of the party and hot chicks... Picking them up tonight if they are any good I will post them.

Dave C
07-29-2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks Aqua,
Looks like a nice spot to launch. Highway 4 is closer to me than other spots. I am always lost on the delta.
now looks like I am going to have to make a delta run.
I wish I could remember my past visits to Lost Isle. wink

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Yea know DaveC, I even thought about launching out of Discovery Bay which is pretty nice also off of hwy 4. At most marinas out there, they have delta maps with everything marked on them, marinas camp site even good fishing spots. I have one and they come in handy! :cool:

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey you guys, Moose, Summerbreeze, Cs19, DaveC, it would be really nice to meet some of you guys and here's alittle help...... http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/629Photo003.jpg
This is me.......Doug. I will be there for labor Day. Oh by the way, this was at the lost isle on the 4th of july chillin :cool: on the dock!

SummerBreeze
07-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey Doug,
Looks like you have been hitten the gym. The chicks at Lost Isle will be after your ass. Thanks for the post. Lets keep in contact.
It's a 3hr pull to the delta from here. Labor day I will be there.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-29-2003, 02:59 PM
SummerBreeze:
Hey Doug,
Looks like you have been hitten the gym. The chicks at Lost Isle will be after your ass. Thanks for the post. Lets keep in contact.
It's a 3hr pull to the delta from here. Labor day I will be there. They won't get too far with him!!!!!! smile_sp Yeah we will be there too!! :p

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 03:22 PM
You trippin, you be too busy trying to get beads..... devil :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
You trippin, you be too busy trying to get beads..... devil :D LMAO......And I have plenty of them! I think I need to slow down a little...What'ya think honey? :p

Aqua Boogie1
07-29-2003, 03:31 PM
Sh*t, have fun but remember one thing " You have to get home!!! " wink

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Aqua Boogie1:
Sh*t, have fun but remember one thing " You have to get home!!! " wink I think I have plenty of beads!!! Now you just gotta get me some pasties :D :cool:

Hotcrusader76
07-29-2003, 03:58 PM
Dave C:
Lost Isle is great.... best weekend you'll never remember. (wasn't that their old slogan?!?)
Yeah it was. I have the T-shirt "Thong Patrol" The best weekend I'll never remember...LMAO
Now I beginning to miss this place.
:D

SoCalOffshore
07-29-2003, 04:35 PM
Thanks all for the info. Sounds like I will have to make a trip before the end of summer.

69 Elim
07-29-2003, 06:30 PM
hey, what timing, I'll be going there this weekend (saturday for sure). we'll be staying at tower park, and cruising down. If your out there, look for a yellow spectra 20 daycruiser.

Cs19
07-29-2003, 07:44 PM
hey ill be at tower park too. leaving sunday morning and staying there all week. look for this boat, ill buy you a beer!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/409DCP00648-med.JPG

SummerBreeze
07-29-2003, 08:13 PM
Hey guys I got a few pictures back from Lost Isle. I have them in the photo form. Now I need help in getting them into the forum. I sure I can scan them then what?? Any help from you guys.... There is one picture of a gal in a thong with the best ass I have seen in a long time. You all need to see it. So how about some help.

Dave C
07-30-2003, 10:10 AM
cool I got some friends that live at Discovery Bay. Maybe we should try that too.

Aqua Boogie1
07-30-2003, 11:21 AM
Summer breeze, once you scan them, you need to save them to your briefcase or documents file. Then after that, you can copy the properties from the pic and put them on hot boat image center or hot boat pics. Then you can post on the forum. Think thats right, give it a shot... :cool:

Rocket-J
07-30-2003, 02:17 PM
A good launch site for big boats is in Stockton just off I-5 and only a few miles from Lost Isle. Maybe someone else can give good direction to it, I don't know the streets there. The Stockton river goes right to Lost Isle.
A good place to stay is www.snugharbor.net. (http://www.snugharbor.net.) They have cabins and individual docks for guests. We are headed there this weekend 8/2&3 with the motor home. On Saturday some of us are doing a run from Snug Harbor up to Old Town Sac for lunch and refreshments. It is a fun run. Al
[ July 30, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Rocket-J ]

randy77zt
07-30-2003, 09:14 PM
closest and best place to launch is to take march ln exit off of i5 in stockton .head west-the road dead ends in the launch area.the parking lot is secured and ramp is 6 lanes.lost island is 3 or 4 miles west on the ship channel.discovery bay is a 20 minute ride.tower park is about 20 minutes.the ship channel can get rough on a busy day.the sheriffs hang out in front of lost island-they write big tickits for small stuff.if you see a 4 seat mirage with a merc 2.5 efi its me-thats my local water.

Cas
07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
cs,
Too bad you won't be here a couple of weeks later, you could join us for our 3rd Annual Tower Park Run. As Summer said, it kicks ass!
This year we have close to 50 boats for the weekend and no idea how many will show up for Saturday.
I think we're going to Tahoe the weekend of the 9th but I'll see what I can do to come out and meet you during the week.
Do you know what site you're in yet?

Rocket-J
07-31-2003, 08:21 AM
Thanks Randy. That is the launch I was refering to.
Yes Steve, I do know my space number at Snug Harbor and TP III. Check your list. I will see you there in 3 weeks. Come join Ken A. and me for our Old Town Sac run this Saturday. Al R.