PDA

View Full Version : Isabella time again! BABY!! Come join in ,the weekend before labor day!

eliminatedsprinter
08-13-2003, 11:30 AM
Bring a good anchor. The wind is blowi'n us back up to isabella. So far, Hallet Dave and I are going up thurs 8/21/03 to grab some spots at Paradise Cove. Who else is interested? Rich are ya still in? Eric455 we need your cooki'n, 75Elim you got that boat buffed out for CBBB now bring it up buddy, let's get some isabella mud on that new interior. Canman, it was great meeting you at pyramid are you still interested? Jetforfun, Bigamist, Jetdriver, Doug H, ya missed us last time. Want to catch us this time? Hootersled, I know you prefer the river, but after meeting you at pyramid, I can tell these are your type of folks and your welcome to join in. How bout Blown Rob, ya going to bring out that monster small block again? I'm talking about the weekend of the 23rd & 24th. Who's up for it? :D :D :cool:
[ August 15, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Eric455
08-13-2003, 11:37 AM
i dunno if i'm gona make it guys. we'll see. i have plans on going to needles again on the weekend. have fun tought

HalletDave
08-13-2003, 12:09 PM
the weekend of the 23rd & 24th. Who's up for it?
Steve,
Count me in. wink Mark will be bringing his Sea Doos.
Are we going to do the group cooking deal?
Give me a shout this weekend or early next week.
HD

JetBoatRich
08-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Can't go busy both days that weekend eek! we end the weekend seeing ZZTOP at the local fair.

eliminatedsprinter
08-13-2003, 03:57 PM
JetBoatRich:
Can't go busy both days that weekend eek! we end the weekend seeing ZZTOP at the local fair. AAAAAHHHHHG!! cry cry cry cry
William will be crushed. He really likes Rich Jr.

eliminatedsprinter
08-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Eric455:
i dunno if i'm gona make it guys. we'll see. i have plans on going to needles again on the weekend. have fun tought Oh, you better bub wink . Diane does not want to do all the cooking. eek!

eliminatedsprinter
08-13-2003, 04:17 PM
HalletDave:
Steve,
HD Great. :D
Group cooking sounds good to me. :cool:

JetBoatRich
08-13-2003, 04:36 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
HalletDave:
Steve,
HD Great. :D
Group cooking sounds good to me. :cool: aftger seeing Dave at the lounge this weekend, cooking is not all he likes to do as a group jawdrop

sandblasted
08-13-2003, 08:21 PM
JetBoatRich:
Can't go busy both days that weekend eek! we end the weekend seeing ZZTOP at the local fair. Ahhh!!! you rat bastard! :D I couldn't get tickets!!! have fun!! I haven't seen ZZtop live in over 10 years but they put on a great show!!

Doug H.
08-13-2003, 09:29 PM
It all depends on some factors but yes we would like to go, just have to wait and see. :)

JetBoatRich
08-14-2003, 05:36 AM
Doug H.:
It all depends on some factors but yes we would like to go, just have to wait and see. :) Dougg you have factors jawdrop could not tell :confused:

JetBoatRich
08-14-2003, 05:39 AM
sandblasted:
JetBoatRich:
Can't go busy both days that weekend eek! we end the weekend seeing ZZTOP at the local fair. Ahhh!!! you rat bastard! :D I couldn't get tickets!!! have fun!! I haven't seen ZZtop live in over 10 years but they put on a great show!! Greg did not realize they sold out, my sister called a couple weeks ago and bought some frown

eliminatedsprinter
08-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Just bumping to the top so we can get a good group up there.

JetBoatRich
08-15-2003, 12:09 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
Just bumping to the top so we can get a good group up there. Was it a bump or a thump I heard?

eliminatedsprinter
08-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Bump, thump. No matter we are going to have some fun. Dave and Mark are in for sure and Jer a, er, I mean, 75 Elim, Doug H are possibles. Hey Rich, we will be there Fri as well, if you want to just pop up for the day and check it out..Paridise Cove will be easy to find us at (jeeeze nice grammer). :D wink Still haven't heard from Canman. We will see if Eric has the stuff to do 3 weekends in a row.... wink :cool: Anyone else up??
[ August 15, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

JetBoatRich
08-15-2003, 05:09 PM
Maybe Friday, sounds good. Lil-Rich is back in School.

eliminatedsprinter
08-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Great Rich, It'll be good to see ya, even if just for the day. If ya come up on fri we will make sure to make the shrimp ka-bobs on fri so you can partake in them..Unless you have another request..

Jetdriver
08-18-2003, 02:50 PM
Well thanks for the invite, but Im out for the rest of the season or at least till the end of september. Im leaving in a few weeks for my houseboat trip so I have to save money! Thanks again though!

JetBoatRich
08-18-2003, 02:57 PM
Jetdriver:
Well thanks for the invite, but Im out for the rest of the season or at least till the end of september. Im leaving in a few weeks for my houseboat trip so I have to save money! Thanks again though! Always about you :o I will probably be out arrival list. May have a job to do that day in the S.F.V and a 7:45 game

JetBoatRich
08-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Steve what does the final arrival list look like wink
Dave talk to Tim?

eliminatedsprinter
08-19-2003, 03:45 PM
So far, Me Diane and William, Hallet Dave, and Mark are going up on thurs. My brother in law will be coming up on fri. Doug H, 75 Elim, and Eric are possibles. Canman said he wanted to go when we were at pyramid, but he has not responded to the post and I can't PM him. So that is where we seem to be at present. I'll call Dave tonight to see if he has any more scoop.

JetBoatRich
08-19-2003, 04:43 PM
I know one night Dave has a date jawdrop

HalletDave
08-20-2003, 05:49 AM
I know one night Dave has a date MAYBE
We will just have to wait and see about that.
Unlike Boozer, I have certain standards that SHE must meet: :D
She must have TITS (don't have to be trophy size but a decent sized rack if ya know what I mean)
A full set of teeth (her own)
Pretty face
The drapes don't neccessarily have to match the carpet but good genital hygiene is a must.
She can't have a second job as a Sumo wrestler
She can't be able to drink more beer than me
I could go on and on but I think you get the picture Rich. wink
Hallett (just might get lucky this weekend) Dave
:)

JetBoatRich
08-20-2003, 07:50 AM
HalletDave:
I know one night Dave has a date MAYBE
We will just have to wait and see about that.
She can't be able to drink more beer than me
Hallett (just might get lucky this weekend) Dave
:) I would like to meet the girl that can do this jawdrop or maybe not

eliminatedsprinter
08-20-2003, 03:00 PM
Lucky Dave, Hmmmm... :cool: :p
We'll see, those of us who go, that is. wink
Well this is the last time I'll be on the computer until next week. So, I'll see who ever comes up at the lake. I'll probably talk to Dave this pm. If anyone wants us to hold a spot for them let Dave know so we can do it. Whoo Hoooo :D :D :cool: :cool: