PDA

View Full Version : Perris water levels...

DickDanger
03-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Hit Perris today for some testing, and the water was tits. Highest level that I have ever seen there. Yes, I know it is dirtier than Elsinore, bacteria wise, but at least it LOOKS cleaner. Last year it was $3 to get in, but this year the greedy state of California upped it to $9. Bring the correct amount, as they dont have any registers at the gate to make change. Great place for testing. Great place for swimming? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! -DD Out

JetBoatRich
03-27-2003, 04:24 AM
DD no diving in to check your prop there yuk you come out feeling yuk

shockwaveharry
03-27-2003, 05:14 AM
DickDanger:
Hit Perris today... Great place for testing...-DD Out As long as you don't test over 35 mph! I understand enforcement there is a little on the strict side over there.

beached 1
03-27-2003, 06:50 AM
shockwaveharry:
DickDanger:
Hit Perris today... Great place for testing...-DD Out As long as you don't test over 35 mph! I understand enforcement there is a little on the strict side over there. Only on the weekends when it is crowded. I have always been able to open it up on the south side behind the island with no hassle. Just make sure you are up to date on all yur shots. :D

77charger
03-27-2003, 03:35 PM
I was there on sunday pretty crowded since only 2 ramps open parking sucked since they were both full!!!Lots of enforcement for this time of year IMO.But since i was in a quiet boat i had no prob.Gotta luv that thru transom exhaust

gigamurph
03-28-2003, 10:28 AM
77charger:
I was there on sunday pretty crowded since only 2 ramps open parking sucked since they were both full!!!Lots of enforcement for this time of year IMO.But since i was in a quiet boat i had no prob.Gotta luv that thru transom exhaust Huh? Whadya say? Damn loud boats! Why don't ya punks get a friggin' outboard....or better yet, a canoe!
:p
[ March 28, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Havasu_Jet_85
03-29-2003, 07:36 PM
I was a Jr. Life guard out there for 7 years. Every year the water level went down down and down. But thats good to know its back up.

DickDanger
03-29-2003, 09:18 PM
Will probably be back out there on Friday doing some testing, and making sure that everything I did this winter is tip top. Usually get out there around 10 and bail around 3. Look for the "Disco Ball". -Dick "Wheres KC and the Sunshine band?" Danger Out