PDA

View Full Version : RD, we are all dieing to get your weekend report...

78Eliminator
09-03-2002, 12:10 PM
Come on Dave, it can't be THAT bad......

rivercutie
09-03-2002, 12:34 PM
Let me just tell you justin you missed out...Dave as usual went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a great time. Yes there were a few ups and downs but nothing that he could control. There were dancing girlies, lots of jello shooters, (trust me cause I ate them all), warm weather, fast boats, new people comming together (whipped caliber). So dont believe Dave it was a trip alright. :)

Slick
09-03-2002, 12:43 PM
You better spill the beans on here, otherwise I'll be racking up your cell phone bill getting the particulars.

78Eliminator
09-03-2002, 12:46 PM
rivercutie:
Let me just tell you justin you missed out...Dave as usual went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a great time. Yes there were a few ups and downs but nothing that he could control. There were dancing girlies, lots of jello shooters, (trust me cause I ate them all), warm weather, fast boats, new people comming together (whipped caliber). So dont believe Dave it was a trip alright. :) Sounds like lots of fun. I'm going to come up next off weekend with my own boat. The big weekends at parker and havasu scare me and my little boat. Don't want to sink her......
[ September 03, 2002, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

RiverDave2
09-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Well we definately had some issues across the weekend, but alls well that ends well ya know what I'm saying... wink
I'll give the full "report" tonight.. When I get a chance to write a decent one.
RD

Jordy
09-03-2002, 12:54 PM
We want pictures too... you know a picture is worth 1000 words. (especially the good pictures)
Jordy :D

rivercutie
09-03-2002, 01:11 PM
Good thing for me there weren't too many cameras around.

Jordy
09-03-2002, 01:15 PM
rivercutie:
Good thing for me there weren't too many cameras around.????????? There is a story here. Bust loose Mother Goose.
Jordy :D

Lakemead1
09-03-2002, 01:16 PM
RD, sounds like a great time! Looking foward to hanging out at the RiverRacerX Regatta!

flat broke
09-03-2002, 02:11 PM
RiverDave:
Actually LakeMead, I'm probably not going to make that now.. :(
I gotta talk to Chris today about some of the details of that thing, but to be perfectly honest with the exception of my B-Day trip I think I'm pretty much over the river for right now..
RDDave,
That sounds pretty ominous, I hope everything is going okay for ya.
Talk to you later,
Chris

Miss RacingRascal
09-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Tell you guys what, it's a bad weekend when one guy has to end up staying the extra day..... to handle left over issues from the river. One of the worse river trips I have ever had.
[ September 03, 2002, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Miss RacingRascal ]

flat broke
09-04-2002, 07:29 AM
Christina,
I hope everyone is okay, and those that had to stay behind were there of their own free will. Hopefully, whatever transpired doesn't leave any permanent effects behind.
Chris

andy01
09-04-2002, 07:53 AM
What a weekend!
2 damaged boats
1 arrest
1 airlifted to Phoenix for surgery
1 frozen wheel on a boat trailer
1 new boat cover shreaded in the back
1 cracked windshield in a new crew cab
The weekend was not the best we have had but everything that happend will be fixed and taken care of. I was the one that stayed, not because I was in jail but to take care of someones house and boat. We did all make it home safe and the people involved in this weekend will forget it and move on.
Dave what you say we not do this again for a long time.
These are all of the details for the weekend, so don't ask for the long story.
Hey look at it this way, for 22 people to go to the river only have this happen. I think that is pretty good. I think!
Andy

flat broke
09-04-2002, 08:23 AM
Andy,
Glad to hear everyone is alright. Insurance etc can take care of the boats and cars. BTW when things settle down we still need to hang out. Some of the guys from the CBBB are getting together in Torrance on Thursday evening for happy our, so give me a call if you want to drop by.
Talk to you later,
Chris

PipesClean
09-04-2002, 08:34 AM
Well,
I'm not sure that it was such a bad weekend. I had great time and know that several others feel that way as well! Yes, there were some downers, even on my behalf. But truthfully, I don't think it's possible for me to have a BAD TIME at the river. Like Andy said, broken things will be fixed and I don't think we should let anybody or anything break our spirits!!!
Andy, thanks for Driving all of us around at night. That is where the fun was at! Your very much appreciated for that and play an important role in everybody elses drunken, worry free, fun.
Dave, kicking it at your house will always be fun, even if we don't leave the porch.
RiverLiver, I'm still not able to walk straight after checking out that boat. She is a freakin BEAUTY, and even blows when you want her too!!!
Pipes-Spent three days in much worse circumstances :D -Clean

missboatnam1
09-04-2002, 09:09 AM
its all part of the river, good with the bad :rolleyes:

HAVASU DCB
09-04-2002, 10:05 AM
RD- I hope your weekend was as good as mine. We did the damn thing but I think next year it is going to be parker. Plus I want to meet all the people you kick it with . But themn I will have to change my screen name. Let me know of a good spot I can keep my trailer and if you know anyone with a HTM for sale. thanks bro.

Horsepowerchik
09-04-2002, 10:10 AM
Hey, I posted Pics from My Crews Weekend, Kick ass time! they are in the Hot Boats forum.
See Ya
HPChik

STV_Keith
09-04-2002, 11:04 AM
Call me an optimist, but a bad weekend at the river with friends is better than a good weekend at home.
Andy, pipes is right, you da man. Thanks for all the dragging us around.
Dave, where are these aforementioned "pictures"? :D

missboatnam1
09-04-2002, 11:45 AM
I think this is the first time I've smiled since friday night. RD
HANG IN THERE BABY THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!!

riverliver
09-04-2002, 12:34 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/P1010304.JPG
SMILE RD :D wink

PipesClean
09-04-2002, 12:52 PM
RiverDave:
There is however a few reasons why they can't be on the boards..
RDThey can do nothing but GOOD sitting in my email! :D wink :D

Party Cat
09-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Here's a little Labor Day Math equation.....
What do ya get when ya add
http://home.earthlink.net/~dynda/_uimages/boat/jello.jpg
and
http://home.earthlink.net/~dynda/_uimages/boat/rqt.jpg
???????

Party Cat
09-04-2002, 02:46 PM
Ya get this.....
http://home.earthlink.net/~dynda/_uimages/boat/rct.jpg
I think we may have to change her name to JelloShot :D :D :D
I have to shrink the other pics I took and will get them up as soon as I can. Even with all of the drama and problems, there were some good times with some great old and new friends. I look forward to the next time when we can sit back, have a few cold ones and hopfully laugh about the whole thing.
PS...Bonnie/Jamie, Great Dinner !!!!!!!!!

missboatnam1
09-04-2002, 04:14 PM
party cat, you mean you didnet do the cookin? whasss up with that? i thought you were "de la chef jim" wink ..
ahhh i see bonnie girl's been hittin the shots...she love thouse things!!!!!! :D

rivercutie
09-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Is it bad when you cant remember taking any pictures??? PC great pics with the jello shots, I think I really had the whole cooler.. It was definately a fun day.. :) Thanks again Dave for hosting.

Jordy
09-04-2002, 08:30 PM
RiverDave:
People waiting in the PartyCat for the rest of the laggers.. This pic being taken right before our fatefull trip to Sundance.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/PartyBow.JPG
RD <---- Not much of a photographer. Drinks and forgets to take pic's.. LOL :( :D

Party Cat
09-04-2002, 08:51 PM
RiverDave
Hence the reason why I ended up passed out by you outside of Sundance Saturday night.
RD[/QB]I thought you passed out next to Rob ????

rivercutie
09-04-2002, 09:47 PM
Oh man I will second that... those jello shots do really sneak up on ya..
Dave, Andy it was a great trip... a few ups and downs but Thank you anyway.

77charger
09-04-2002, 09:55 PM
bonnie you are cut off the drinks.hehehehe

rivercutie
09-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey 77 go get me a beer...... (not ready for a jello shot yet)

STV_Keith
09-05-2002, 07:04 AM
rivercutie:
(not ready for a jello shot yet)Better be by the B-day bash! :D