PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore Sat. 3/22

Havasu Doug
03-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Am I the only one going to be at Elsinore on Saturday 3/22? It seems that a few of you are going today(Friday) or on Sunday. Anyone up for Saturday?

shockwaveharry
03-21-2003, 12:24 PM
I'm not ready to go today so I'll be there tomorrow morning for sure. Bring your tow rope for me, just in case... wink

Havasu Doug
03-21-2003, 12:46 PM
shockwaveharry:
I'm not ready to go today so I'll be there tomorrow morning for sure. Bring your tow rope for me, just in case... wink Cool! I'll be in this '78 Challenger.
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/challava.jpg

Elsinore Cop
03-21-2003, 04:40 PM
Recent rains caused a spike in the bacteria count from the crap washed into the lake. Lake Elsinore will be closed to all swimming and boating activities this weekend. :( Sorry for the bad news. Will update Monday.

Havasu Doug
03-21-2003, 11:57 PM
Elsinore Cop:
Recent rains caused a spike in the bacteria count from the crap washed into the lake. Lake Elsinore will be closed to all swimming and boating activities this weekend. :( Sorry for the bad news. Will update Monday. Thank you Elsinore Cop for saving me a trip out there. Now I guess I'll just work on the boat instead. :)

JetBoatRich
03-22-2003, 08:03 AM
What's up Doug you quiting easy, you might need to find other water :D

Havasu Doug
03-22-2003, 08:22 AM
JetBoatRich:
What's up Doug you quiting easy, you might need to find other water :D There's always Perris, which is almost the same distance. The peeps that were going to meet me at the lake, though, live in Elsinore and they can't make it to Perris because of their work schedules. There are still plenty of days ahead. :D

JetBoatRich
03-22-2003, 08:31 AM
Your right Doug, it is only March :D