PDA

View Full Version : Funny story

canuck1
05-07-2003, 04:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm walkin around somewhere down by the lake and I try to flag down some guy in a truck but the stupid **** almost runs my ass over. Well i'm pissed so I wind up and fire a water balloon at this prick. Well he hits the brakes and comes stompin outa his truck and I see him and this guy looks huge(like 18 months pregnant) and pissed so I take off runnin.Well I make a corner and about 50 feet and all the sounds of pursuit are over.
I didn't even spill my beer..
Anyone here anything like this in the last week or two?
:D

Mandelon
05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
canuck1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm walkin around somewhere down by the lake and I try to flag down some guy in a truck but the stupid **** almost runs my ass over. Well i'm pissed so I wind up and fire a water balloon at this prick. Well he hits the brakes and comes stompin outa his truck and I see him and this guy looks huge(like 18 months pregnant) and pissed so I take off runnin.Well I make a corner and about 50 feet and all the sounds of pursuit are over.
I didn't even spill my beer..
Anyone here anything like this in the last week or two?
:D I heard a story something like that......Did you hear that mean ****er fall down or anything? That's what he gets for trying to runn you down......Was he wearing flip-flops? :D :D :D

boatnam2
05-07-2003, 07:20 PM
i heard he had really big belly and these tiny little arms,no wonder he broke something.

Jrocket
05-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Naaaaa...I heard his lung ran out of air and he hit the pavement.....Pour bastard was trying to save his smokes and broke his wrist!!! :D

canuck1
05-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Those were arms ???? eek!
[ May 08, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: canuck1 ]

mbrown2
05-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Jrocket:
Naaaaa...I heard his lung ran out of air and he hit the pavement.....Pour bastard was trying to save his smokes and broke his wrist!!! :D LMAO.. :) :D

hot_diggity_dog
05-08-2003, 01:51 PM
He posted a pretty large beer reward to the 1st 20 peolple who kick the Focker and loosin up his jewel's and make them swing like SuperV's.
HDD :cool: