PDA

View Full Version : Havasu 8/01-8/03

little rowe boat
07-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Staying at Havasu springs anyone else going to be on havasu this weekend? :)

TRG
07-29-2003, 05:12 PM
i'll be rollin' through the channel around 12-2 pm then getting gas and heading back to laughlin,...but im sure i'll have to partake in a gentlemen's liesure time bev. in the channel.
i will be in a little red roger's bonneville todd

SCUBA STEVE
07-29-2003, 05:35 PM
we'll be in parker but will be in parker the 1st-4th but will most likely end up in Havasu one of the days. :D
[ July 29, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

carbonmarine
07-29-2003, 07:24 PM
I will be there on Thrusday thru Sun..... Staying at the Nautical.... I Will have the 32 sunsation and will be with a 38 fountain ....
I'll be working on the boat ( Cleaning & Charg'in Batteries ) on thrusday , but will be alive and well on the water for Friday !!!
If ya guys see us , say hi & throw us a few cold ones !
Rick32

SBullet
07-29-2003, 07:34 PM
Will up there Friday to Sunday! Hanging out at Satellite Cove all day and will end up in the channel in the afternoon! I have Nordic 25 Rage Blue Flames from the outside coming into the center of the boat!

little rowe boat
07-30-2003, 07:55 AM
See ya on the water. If you see us stop for a cold one. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-30-2003, 07:58 AM
We will be in Needles this weekend but are planning on a cruise up to Havasu. We will look for ya :D
Linda

BENZEEN
07-30-2003, 08:09 AM
We will be there from tomorrow until Sunday. We will be at the Islander RV park.

RotorHead
07-30-2003, 09:56 PM
Leaving in the morning for Crazy Horse, staying til Sunday.

oneultrarat
07-31-2003, 12:51 PM
Will be at the springs from Friday night till Wednesday morning. 1988 21' Ultra open bow named Cara Jane. usually stay in the 200's. Also have a golf cart named Steven. Both are named after the kids come by and say hello.

riverracerx
07-31-2003, 01:28 PM
I'll be up there in the 28' Nordic with blue/purple ZZ's
Gotta get some things done for the Havasu Invasion the following weekend.
Look for the HUGE RiverRacerX sticker on the transom! Stop and say HI!
http://66.34.240.117/mb/uploads/post-23-71489-rrxboat.jpg

bohica
07-31-2003, 02:16 PM
I'll be up for just the weekend. Look for me in this.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/914magic.jpg

MissHavasuCig
07-31-2003, 03:20 PM
We'll be out there on Saturday and maybe Sunday morning...
See ya out there!
:D

bohica
07-31-2003, 04:10 PM
MissHavasuCig:
See ya out there!
:D Hey, I wanted to stop and say high last weekend at the ramp, but you guys were outta there fast. Guess it's too hot to wipe the boat down at the ramp. Hope to see you guys this weekend. :D

cola
07-31-2003, 06:21 PM
Leaving right now , blue & orange Alandra with 2 PWC in tow (kids) stop for a cold one.
Later, Mike&Kim

Mrs.909er
07-31-2003, 10:27 PM
Last minute plans. We decided tonight that we are leaving in the morning for Havasu. It won't be hard to miss us...I'll be the only girl that has all of her clothes on. cry
We are staying @ Crazyhorse....don't know where yet ...if there is a spot @ the point or vip we will be there...if not will be in J-12 or 13. Look for our white Excursion. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!!!!!

MissHavasuCig
08-01-2003, 08:26 AM
bohica:
MissHavasuCig:
See ya out there!
:D Hey, I wanted to stop and say high last weekend at the ramp, but you guys were outta there fast. Guess it's too hot to wipe the boat down at the ramp. Hope to see you guys this weekend. :D We take off as soon as we close the back gate on the trailer ~ we have a water deionizer at the house that makes washing the boat a whole lot easier! :p
See ya tomorrow! :cool:

Blown_Rob
08-01-2003, 12:05 PM
hey ill be there for the next 3 weekends look for me in a 29' emilinator daytona twin white ,with red and black checkers see ya there

carbonmarine
08-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Hello All,
Well, I was out ther all weekend . It was great ! I only saw havasu cigs boat and waved in the channel...( I think It was them...?) Anyhow, Sat & Sun was nice ! I was getting concerned on Fri Morning .... It was looking ugly....
Anyhow, Had a great time. On my way up to the sandbar a total idiot in a big bayline swerved right in front of me ... I had to move quickly and it got scary for a few seconds... I almost took out the family of 8 on that boat ... The guy is underway at a moderate speed and does not even look behind him when initiating a turn .... HELLO ! The wife looks over and probly had a few words with the hubbie because the kids were on the boat and the guy goes and pulls a stupid manuver such as that ... She just looked over and gave us one of those looks like : " I know , my husbands is fully retarded ..."
I hate ****ing people like that, they think boat driving is a no consequence game out there or bumper cars and as soon as they get on the water they lose their brains.
Cheer's,
Rick 32
Next trip two weeks !
[ August 04, 2003, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: carbonmarine ]

Havasu Cig
08-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah that was us in the Channel, I was talking to you as you went buy but it was kind of hard to hear.
It was a good weekend, saw some crazy s**t on Rice Road on the way home though :confused:
One car went into the left lane and then swerved on to the shoulder to the left of on-coming traffic, passed about 4 cars, then swerved back into the right lane of traffic on a blind corner and almost got center punched.
Another guy in a lifted red f-250 or 350 with 550 tabs towing about a 22' open bow Eliminator doing 98 mph. I got behind him and paced him for a short distance and we were on the rev limiter in the Excursion (98 mph) and we were not gaining on him.
Now I know why i don't tow on Rice Road anymore. eek!

bohica
08-04-2003, 01:06 PM
Blew the water pump on my truck Friday, so I loaded up the moho and stayed with my buddy that has a place in Golden Shores. Went out in his 21' Ultra and a buddys 21' Stoker. Hung out at Disneyland all day. It was cool not having my boat to worry about for once, and the ride in the smaller boats wasn't bad. I couldn't believe the boat traffic headed to the sandbar at about noon on Saturday. Saw some twin outboard DCB's hauling ass and saw a 40' Skater also. :D

Havasu Cig
08-04-2003, 01:32 PM
The Skater mad several passes by the Sandbar on Saturday. That is the first time I have seen it out there, I wonder who owns it?

locogringo
08-04-2003, 08:18 PM
HAvCig, people keep getting more stupid by the day.

little rowe boat
08-10-2003, 11:56 AM
We were on the water all 3 days, and in the channel sat. and sun.Didn't see or meet anyone from the boards.We had a great time. Maybe next time we will meet some of you on the water. :cool: