PDA

View Full Version : Mid-week liars club get together....

DickDanger
04-16-2003, 05:57 PM
Might make another run out at Perris next Wed, depending on the weather of course. Everyone who is off, or can get off, come on out if ya wanna. I was out there last week telling some BIG lies, and I am sure that I will have many more by next week. -DD Out
[ April 16, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 09:25 PM
I'll be getting ready for the NASCAR races, but i did say i'd make the next mid-week liars club, so i guess i'll be there. P.S DD what size trailer are we talking about? Talk to ya soon Mikey

DickDanger
04-16-2003, 09:31 PM
Thats a good one, Mike!!! The mid-week liars club...that is too funny!!!! It is a 24 ft trailer, so I wouldnt think that the Speedway would say much. If you cant make it to this one due to the NASCAR race, no worries, cos there will be many more liar club gatherings.

Havasu Doug
04-16-2003, 09:36 PM
If I'm off, I'll be there Dave. I'll know my schedule on Friday. That day trip last week was a great one. :D

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Why do i get the strange feeling that you are LYING!!! :D :D , but i will make this one, (Not Lying), now i guess a new member will appear and it will be Joe Izuzu Right??
See ya Mikey

JustMVG
04-16-2003, 09:37 PM
Can anyone be trusted in this topic??? Hmmmm.
:D

Windy
04-16-2003, 10:27 PM
And who won last week...no lies now :D
MissHBjet

DickDanger
04-17-2003, 09:20 AM
MissHBjet:
And who won last week...no lies now :D
MissHBjet Probably me. I am, after all, one half of the "Bullshit Brothers", but 87 Cole kicked down with a couple of whoppers as well, so he should move up in the standings pretty quick. -DD Out

Hotcrusader76
04-17-2003, 09:24 AM
DD...
Jewels and I will be @ Perris this Friday. You showing?

DickDanger
04-17-2003, 03:42 PM
Probably wont be there, cos I have a bit of tuning to do tomorrow on the motor. Weather is saying possible rain, with high in the mid-60's....yeowch!!!! I gotta have it at least in the 70's. -DD Out
[ April 17, 2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

jet4fun
04-17-2003, 09:45 PM
ok, the boat will be finished tomorrow, so i am gonna make this one, see you there..........
p.s. dd, i had an interview with CDF in el cajones on tuesday, keepin fingers crossed

Windy
04-17-2003, 10:28 PM
DickDanger:
Probably me. I am, after all, one half of the "Bullshit Brothers", but 87 Cole kicked down with a couple of whoppers as well, so he should move up in the standings pretty quick. -DD Out Dude I was talken about the NASCAR race :D

JustMVG
04-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Ok Windy, we know who won, JEFFY Poo, but where's Jeffy in the WC standings, is he anywhere near 2nd??!!! And what happened to Jimmie J? Do you think #48 is going to repeat next week at Cal?
Enjoy the race at the CAFE.
P.S. How was the yacht?
Hope you had fun See ya. MikeVG
GO JUNIOR 8!!!

gigamurph
04-17-2003, 11:48 PM
DickDanger:
Probably wont be there, cos I have a bit of tuning to do tomorrow on the motor. Weather is saying possible rain, with high in the mid-60's....yeowch!!!! I gotta have it at least in the 70's. -DD Out Yeah, we thought so when ya showed up at the sandbar at Pyramid last year and ya matched your boat! GEEZUS that was cold!
eek!

DickDanger
04-18-2003, 12:13 PM
MissHBjet:
DickDanger:
Probably me. I am, after all, one half of the "Bullshit Brothers", but 87 Cole kicked down with a couple of whoppers as well, so he should move up in the standings pretty quick. -DD Out Dude I was talken about the NASCAR race :D Ahhhhh, I didnt realize that you were a "Rainbow Flamer" fan Miss HB. I thought that ya liked Jimmie??? Besides, I was sure that Todd Bodine won last weekend??? :p
Gig, that first hour or so sucked ass!!! But the day was totally worth the morning suffering. -DD Out
[ April 18, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Havasu Doug
04-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Havasu Doug:
If I'm off, I'll be there Dave. I'll know my schedule on Friday. That day trip last week was a great one. :D I'm off on Wednesday, so the weather is the only issue for me now. :) I'll try to get the knuckle heads to go again as well. :)
[ April 18, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Everythiing looks good for me to be there weds, but i will be geting there after noon, have to pick up my daughter and her friend and then head on over, so meet by the dam, or ?, i can bring the horseshoes if anyone wants to get a game or 2 goin'. See ya Mike VG

bordsmnj
04-21-2003, 08:38 PM
as luck would have it i may be there solo on wednesday breaking in the new motor. probably rain or shine. the only thing that'll stop me is a call into work but i don't think that likely.what time y'all gonna get there ?

DickDanger
04-21-2003, 08:45 PM
I am usually there by 10 or 1030, and stay until 3-5 pm. DD can be found out floating by the dam in his "Disco Ball" Bahner, laying waste to a few eardrums with the tunes. Ya cant miss my boat, it is one of a kind, and if ya do, you need to get your eyes checked!!!! lol...-DD Out

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Hey Bordsman, i can't get there till after noon but here's a pic of the boat so keep an eyeout.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/164Checkrd-med.jpg
See ya Wednesday Mike VG

bordsmnj
04-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Alright. cool! nice ride MandMVG. hope the weather is nearly as nice as it is in that picture. anyone gonna have a gps there ? looking forward to meeting you guys. :cool:

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 09:20 PM
That pic was taken at Perris back in January, 45 to 50 degrees out, for the K and N Marine Catalog.
There were a few more folks from the board there.
Wild Lavey, RTJAS, Whipped Caliber, Disco Charger, Bowtie Rick, Me, had alot of fun. See ya Weds. MVG

gigamurph
04-21-2003, 09:59 PM
DickDanger:
I am usually there by 10 or 1030, and stay until 3-5 pm. DD can be found out floating by the dam in his "Disco Ball" Bahner, laying waste to a few eardrums with the tunes. Ya cant miss my boat, it is one of a kind, and if ya do, you need to get your eyes checked!!!! lol...-DD Out ooooo.....ooooo.....ooooo! I don't get off work until 4; so if I show up at 5 can I help ya wipe your boat down; huh, can I DD; huh, can I?

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Also around the disco ball bahner, will be stunned fish from the tunes, AC/DC if i remember correctly, mine is not as elaborate as Mr. Danger's but you'll know me by my PearlJam.... See ya MVG

bordsmnj
04-21-2003, 10:51 PM
well mines still pretty stock as far as sound goes so it's not exactly a fish stunner yet. probably have some STP playin' though. see yuh guys there, unless something comes up and then i'll post different. laters -jason

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey bords i have the STP Unplugged from MTV on CD, maybe burn you a copy if you don't already have it. Same w PJ. See Ya

bordsmnj
04-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Yeah,Bro!STP unplugged sounds good to me. Let me know how to re-imerse yuh for the disk. 6er?12er? Bud/Coorslight? i don't drink but i speak the laungage :D

JustMVG
04-21-2003, 11:56 PM
no problem, i am like you don't drink but understand the language, don't worry i got a crap load of cd-r's. I like passing on great music. See ya MVG

bordsmnj
04-22-2003, 01:50 PM
well crap!my boss just called i gotta work for like 4 hours tomorrow starting at 6 am.so there's still a chance i can make it.Wont be till about 3 or so.I may just get there when i can and if everyone left i'll just run my boat around in circles untill sunset to get the motor broken in.
Think Gig will wipe the boat down before i put it in if i get there late enough? :D

DickDanger
04-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Well, if tomorrows weather is anything like todays, it could be ugly. It has been overcast in Riverside pretty much all day, with a cold wind. We'll see what tomorrow looks like. -DD Out

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 02:51 PM
If you change the place to Elsinore I will go,but Perris put a green line around my boat and it almost didnt want to come off...so Fock Perris!! :mad:

JustMVG
04-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Jrocket the lake jasn't had the chance to "ferment" so the green slime is not there, yet!
And it's been too cold for the locals to go and clean the diapers and wash the kids there. But hey Summer's a comin' might as well enjoy the peace and quiet and open water while we can, then we go hit Elsinore. See you Tomorrow MVG

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 03:56 PM
I took my boat out to Perris last Thursday evening.I was THE only boat there!!I did one lap around the lake and put it back on the trailer.In that short time I had a dark green line stained on the boat.. :mad: The water was dark enough that I couldnt see the prop when I had it tied up at the dock...Not too good if you ask me...No more Perris at all. yuk
I can make it out to Elsinore around noon or so on Wednesday if anyone is going.I'll be testing some props,hopefully.. :D

DickDanger
04-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Dude, you are BAGGING on Perris for green water, yet you would rather go to Elsinore? Have you SEEN Elsinore lately? It is 3 times as bad as Perris. Johnny, I know that you dont drink, but my advice is open the garage when painting from now on!!!! LMAO...-DD Out

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 05:07 PM
DickDanger:
Dude, you are BAGGING on Perris for green water, yet you would rather go to Elsinore? Have you SEEN Elsinore lately? It is 3 times as bad as Perris. Johnny, I know that you dont drink, but my advice is open the garage when painting from now on!!!! LMAO...-DD Out Yes I would rather go to Elsinore and play in the mud than get green ring disease from Perris!! :D
And theres NO WAY IN HELL that Im leaving that door open,it harshes my buzz... :D

Havasu Doug
04-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Dick Danger, how about Perris tomorrow? The Knuckle heads, 87 Cole, and myself are planning on going. :D

DickDanger
04-29-2003, 03:20 PM
I just may be out there then. Hopefully, I wont be working OT, so it should be all good. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-29-2003, 03:53 PM
What Time tomorrow, where to meet, i have my 2 little ones that want to get out, no not those, my 2 daughters 8 and 10. Hope to see you tomorrow. Mike VG.

DickDanger
04-29-2003, 06:50 PM
I am thinking that I will be there around 10ish. Anyone else that wants to come out and get theirs, load up and head out. -DD Out

DickDanger
04-29-2003, 09:23 PM
Hopefully the weather will be warm enough. Everyone knows that I am all about it being warm out. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-29-2003, 09:29 PM
It's going to be in the low 70's just like your boat, i crack myself up, anyway see you there. MVG

Havasu Doug
04-30-2003, 08:05 AM
The Knuckle heads and I will be leaving shortly. 87 Cole will meet us there as well. :D

Havasu Doug
04-30-2003, 09:17 PM
MandMVG:
It's going to be in the low 70's just like your boat, i crack myself up, anyway see you there. MVG And Mike? Where were you today?

DickDanger
04-30-2003, 09:20 PM
We will be shooting for another one 2 weeks from today, so if anyone wants to call in sick to work, you have plenty of time to work on an excuse. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Sorry Guys got called in to work early those bastards, but have made a deal w one of my co workers to cover for me the next one, i hate flaking like that, but i went last week and noone was there, just me and the oldest duaghter, at least she got some driver seat time, i'm gettin tired of doing ALL the driving, besides i wanna ski and wakeboard, the wife doesn't want to drive so i give the 14yr old the duties.
Anyway how was it, i know i'm gonna be sorry for missing it. Go ahead i can take it, tell me the water was perfect , and the lies were flowing faster than the beer, go on hit me with it!! :( burningm
Mikey

JustMVG
04-30-2003, 09:26 PM
I'm writing my sad story and DD has it all wrapped up, damn, you should have your own psyhco, i mean psychic show. See ya MVG eek!

Havasu Doug
04-30-2003, 09:57 PM
MandMVG:
Sorry Guys got called in to work early those bastards, but have made a deal w one of my co workers to cover for me the next one, i hate flaking like that, but i went last week and noone was there, just me and the oldest duaghter, at least she got some driver seat time, i'm gettin tired of doing ALL the driving, besides i wanna ski and wakeboard, the wife doesn't want to drive so i give the 14yr old the duties.
Anyway how was it, i know i'm gonna be sorry for missing it. Go ahead i can take it, tell me the water was perfect , and the lies were flowing faster than the beer, go on hit me with it!! :( burningm
Mikey It was great! My lie was briefly letting DD believe that I fished a perfectly good, unused quart of Castrol Syntec out of the lake. :D

DickDanger
05-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Yep, Dougie landed DD with the Castrol lie big time!!! I may have another one of the meetings next week, since the weather is calling for high 80's to mid 90's next tues-wed. Lets get some more people out for this. Isnt it sick day time for some of you? -DD Out