PDA

View Full Version : Insurance co. Total'd my stolen F350!!!

SoCalSouthpaw
03-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Just heard. Good news because after knowin some chumps' been in it, I never wanted it back to begin with. I guess the transfer case, case itself was half gone!! WTF? Question, how in the heck can a transfer case actually 'explode'????

Captain Dan
03-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Just heard. Good news because after knowin some chumps' been in it, I never wanted it back to begin with. I guess the transfer case, case itself was half gone!! WTF? Question, how in the heck can a transfer case actually 'explode'????
90 MPH in 4WD Low would do it. :)

Mr. Pixilated
03-14-2006, 10:10 AM
I think on a Ford it's called INPLODE... :p

meaniam
03-14-2006, 10:14 AM
congrats call photoglue and get a chevy this time

Captain Dan
03-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Don't do it! Don't go to the dark side !

SoCalSouthpaw
03-14-2006, 10:35 AM
He sells chevy's? Im gettin a 4x4 Tahoe this time.

Cole Trickle
03-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Yes he sells Chevys and his prices are second to none!
Jay-714-552-0300

Wake Havasu
03-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah.
You can live it running and no one will steal it.
:p

meaniam
03-14-2006, 12:59 PM
i think i remember posting in his first thread that his truck was stolen.
that you can hope ford lives upto its reputation and the drivetrain goes out. i guess he didnt have to hope to much!!!!
get the 07 tahoe!! you lucky dog!!! and if you get onstar you will find your truck faster!

Captain Dan
03-14-2006, 01:01 PM
that you can hope ford lives upto its reputation and the drivetrain goes out. i guess he didnt have to hope to much!!!!
get the 07 tahoe!! you lucky dog!!! and if you get onstar you will find your truck faster!
Yeah, but the F-350 is a truck, and the Tahoe is what you bring your kids to little league in...... :)

meaniam
03-14-2006, 01:03 PM
http://www.rivertoys.com/movies/blondestar.wmv

SoCalSouthpaw
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, but the F-350 is a truck, and the Tahoe is what you bring your kids to little league in...... :)
True 'dat. However - Id rather roll around in comfort, smooth ride, and plush seats VS. rollin around like I was back in WWII driving a tank around, gettin bounced all over the place, spillin' my beverage on my Dickies, all sittin on what feels a the lawn chair I had back in the 80's. :rollside:

Waist Deep
03-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Can you get me some parts? I wish those bastards would have come by here first and then blown it up. Don't tell me the interior was tan.

Captain Dan
03-14-2006, 03:30 PM
True 'dat. However - Id rather roll around in comfort, smooth ride, and plush seats VS. rollin around like I was back in WWII driving a tank around, gettin bounced all over the place, spillin' my beverage on my Dickies, all sittin on what feels a the lawn chair I had back in the 80's. :rollside:
You got me there. I've had many rum and cokes splashed to the ceiling by my passengers during off road excursions... :)

SoCalSouthpaw
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Can you get me some parts? I wish those bastards would have come by here first and then blown it up. Don't tell me the interior was tan.
Umm, Lariat, Tan Leather (minus backseat), Triple Gauge pod, SuperChip (probably no control module though), Weld Wheels, 100mi. on 38" PJ Dirt Grippers, 8" lift --- you want parts?

Waist Deep
03-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Yup, although they woulda been cheaper from the guys who stole it. Now I gotta pay markup. Honestly, I need parts

little rowe boat
03-14-2006, 06:53 PM
This sounds like a womans response. :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Just got the 07 4x4 Tahoe and love it... Let me know if you want me to have it brought out to you for a test drive..... Jay 714 552 0300

PHOTOGLOU
03-14-2006, 11:39 PM
This sounds like a womans response. :D
Your wife complains about the ride in your truck and you don't listen????

SoCalSouthpaw
03-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Your wife complains about the ride in your truck and you don't listen????
Yea..his wife complained about the ride in my truck....and I listened!!! DOH!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-15-2006, 12:09 PM
07 Tahoe is bad ass but onstar works like shit sorry ask WYRD how well they unlocked my truck. My grandmas caddy was stolen and they never found it cause they disconnected it when they stole the car

HighRoller
03-15-2006, 12:12 PM
If you "No Habla" then you probably don't have a good grasp on reading either. They probably thought the "R" was for "Rapido" while trying to get away from the cops.

HighRoller
03-15-2006, 12:14 PM
07 Tahoe is bad ass but onstar works like shit sorry ask WYRD how well they unlocked my truck. My grandmas caddy was stolen and they never found it cause they disconnected it when they stole the car
Not to mention it doesn't help blondes who lock themselves in the car..... :D

SoCalSouthpaw
03-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Was expecting it look worse. Check out the tranny...