PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Fun

HotHallet
03-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there.

RiverToysJas
03-27-2003, 12:20 PM
HotHallet:
Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. See you Saturday!!! http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/beerchug.gif http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/bday.gif
RTJas :D

SCUBA STEVE
03-27-2003, 12:26 PM
HotHallet:
Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. looks like it's going to be windy tomorrow, drive safe. Weather looks good for sat & sun. enjoy your time away from work.

77charger
03-27-2003, 09:46 PM
about 16-17 hrs for me.

hd&boatrider
03-27-2003, 10:28 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
HotHallet:
Can't waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Leaving for Needles at 5am tomorrow morning.Work has been extremely stressful lately and I need the break. I can't wait to see my roost and crack that first coolie. Wish everyone could be there. looks like it's going to be windy tomorrow, drive safe. Weather looks good for sat & sun. enjoy your time away from work. I am out in BHC right now and watched the news. Looks like 25MPH winds tomorrow and about 70 degrees. Saturday 75-80 with very light wind and blue skys. The weatherman said it would be one of the best weekends of the year so far. I am going to come on down to Needles on Saturday. See everybody somewhere around 9-10AM. Unlike you guys I did not plan this trip so I will be by myself. Needles Marina Park, right?

Rod-64
03-28-2003, 01:26 AM
SHEEEESH! 1st trip of the season Saturday..is everyone going to be there too? God Bless the boat ramp! (and our troops)..Hope to see/meet some of you in the channel Sat. afternoon. :)

RiverToysJas
03-28-2003, 08:39 AM
hd&boatrider:
I am going to come on down to Needles on Saturday. See everybody somewhere around 9-10AM. Unlike you guys I did not plan this trip so I will be by myself. Needles Marina Park, right? I'll see you there about noon~ish..... :D

raff
03-28-2003, 09:01 AM
Leaving for Havasu in 1hr, will be at BML
by late after noon..
See you on the water...
Mark out

RiverToysJas
03-29-2003, 07:16 AM
I may be leaving late, but at least I'm leav'in!!! :D We roll in 30 minutes....... :cool: