PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin Memorial Day Weekend

Frosty_pop
04-24-2003, 05:47 PM
who's up for a trip to Lake Mohave Memorial Day Weekend?
[ April 24, 2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Frosty_pop ]

HOOTER SLED-
04-25-2003, 08:33 AM
I'll be there in Laughlin from 5/22-5/27 WOOOOHOOOO Can't wait. Staying at Riverside.

Caribbean Jet
04-25-2003, 09:46 AM
Going to Laughlin the week before and Parker Memorial weekend.

riverguy454
04-25-2003, 09:47 AM
i will be in laughlin for memorial weekend and staying at the riverside also

Frosty_pop
04-25-2003, 09:50 AM
we'll be staying at the Edgewater. Should be out on Mohave on Sat. the 24th

HOOTER SLED-
04-25-2003, 02:20 PM
We're usually always in Gasoline Alley. Was there last year when they kicked everyone out. Lost my frickin anchor in there. Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle. I think someone ratted her out and the cops came. BUMMER..... Look for a blue and white 21' open bow(1989 Pantera). I usually drop anchor right in the middle of the action. Wife has big ole boobies(that's what gets the attention, not my damn boat, that's why I mentioned it). Only 4 weeks to go, helll yeaaaaahhh!
Later, Jason

126driver
04-25-2003, 02:34 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.Dill or butter? :confused: I'm not weird or anything, just trying to get the story straight. wink :D

Frosty_pop
04-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Where is "Gasoline Alley"?

riverguy454
04-27-2003, 02:30 PM
i would like to know where gasoline alley is also i usually launch out of telephone cove i am usually easy to spot i have an all black liberty with a 454 and a berkley jet i would like to find out where gasoline alley so i can come check out the action

LaveyJet
04-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Frosty_pop:
Where is "Gasoline Alley"? Check out the following map, it on the east side about a 10 coves up from Telephone cove. Wont be there on Memorial day, ALWAYS there on the 4th of July.
http://www.nps.gov/lame/ppmaps/kath%2Epdf

HOOTER SLED-
04-28-2003, 07:26 AM
riverguy454:
i would like to know where gasoline alley is also i usually launch out of telephone cove i am usually easy to spot i have an all black liberty with a 454 and a berkley jet i would like to find out where gasoline alley so i can come check out the action If you are launching out of Telephone Cove just head out and swing to the right. Keep your eye on the right. It's usually easy to find it on the busy weekends because there are alot of boats coming in and out. It's a narrow entrance. The cove goes back pretty far. I launch out of Katherines and it takes 5-10 minutes to get there. It's just North of Telephone Cove.

HOOTER SLED-
04-28-2003, 07:38 AM
126driver:
HOOTER SLED-:
Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.Dill or butter? :confused: I'm not weird or anything, just trying to get the story straight. wink :D I don't know, I wasn't about to ask for a taste test. I wonder if the bumps on the pickle were the equivalent of a ribbed condom?? :D Bumped for her pleasure!! :D

Frosty_pop
04-30-2003, 04:30 PM
back to the top........

Frosty_pop
04-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Frosty_pop:
back to the top........

RiverForUs
04-30-2003, 10:32 PM
We'll be heading out on Memorial Day when everyone else is coming home. Staying for the whole week after at the Belle. Anyone else going to be out there after the holiday?

Frosty_pop
05-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
back to the top........

Frosty_pop
05-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
back to the top........

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2003, 08:48 AM
RiverForUs:
We'll be heading out on Memorial Day when everyone else is coming home. Staying for the whole week after at the Belle. Anyone else going to be out there after the holiday? Probably be there until Tuesday

Kilrtoy
05-03-2003, 10:46 AM
River4us,
we are thinking about that week, dont if we can pull it off. If we go it will be wed-sun.....

RiskyinElsinore
05-05-2003, 12:32 PM
The family and I will be in at the Riverside from 24th to 27th. :D

Frosty_pop
05-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
back to the top........

HOOTER SLED-
05-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Cool, no one is going to Laughlin. The lake should be empty. :D :D :D :D :D

hd&boatrider
05-14-2003, 08:05 AM
secondchance:
Frosty_pop:
Where is "Gasoline Alley"? Check out the following map, it on the east side about a 10 coves up from Telephone cove. Wont be there on Memorial day, ALWAYS there on the 4th of July.
http://www.nps.gov/lame/ppmaps/kath%2Epdf Are you the guy with the party pontoon with the Corona flag that I always see in gasoline ally?

hd&boatrider
05-14-2003, 08:13 AM
By the way....I will be out there from Thursday to Monday. Just bringing out a few people....nothing major. I will maybe be on the river for a day and then out at Lake Mohave the other days. On the river I will be in the SOuthwind jet and on the lake I will be in the COmmander. Later

HOOTER SLED-
05-14-2003, 09:45 AM
http://www.nps.gov/lame/ppmaps/kath%2Epdf [/qb][/QUOTE]Are you the guy with the party pontoon with the Corona flag that I always see in gasoline ally? [/QB][/QUOTE]
I have some pics of that boat w/ naked chicks. It's out there every year. Usually end up anchored close to it. Big speakers, music not usually what I like though.

hd&boatrider
05-14-2003, 01:37 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
http://www.nps.gov/lame/ppmaps/kath%2Epdf Are you the guy with the party pontoon with the Corona flag that I always see in gasoline ally? [/QB][/QUOTE]
I have some pics of that boat w/ naked chicks. It's out there every year. Usually end up anchored close to it. Big speakers, music not usually what I like though. [/QB][/QUOTE]
I hear you Hooter but he does have a party going on doesn't he... :) Send the pics already! jawdrop You holding out on us? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
05-15-2003, 08:58 AM
hd&boatrider:
HOOTER SLED-:
http://www.nps.gov/lame/ppmaps/kath%2Epdf Are you the guy with the party pontoon with the Corona flag that I always see in gasoline ally? I have some pics of that boat w/ naked chicks. It's out there every year. Usually end up anchored close to it. Big speakers, music not usually what I like though. [/QB][/QUOTE]
I hear you Hooter but he does have a party going on doesn't he... :) Send the pics already! jawdrop You holding out on us? :confused: [/QB][/QUOTE]
Yes sir. That's why I would like to have a deck boat. My wife shakin her ass could draw the group of girls aboard for a close up show. What a plan. As for the pics. I only have copies of 35MM. I'm gonna fix that this year. I bought a 300MM lense for my 35MM cam(and I will get them developed on CD). And, I can borrow a digital also. Should be able to get some good pics of the action next week. Only 5 more days to go. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Frosty_pop
05-18-2003, 02:46 PM
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
Frosty_pop:
back to the top........

Free Agent
05-19-2003, 04:31 AM
There's gotta be a better way to launch on the lake.
The lines stretch all the way back to Nevada from the launching areas on Memorial weekend.
I used to launch early, and the rest of the group would join me later, but still have to fight traffic over to Mojave.
Gotta be a better way.

HOOTER SLED-
05-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Free Agent:
The lines stretch all the way back to Nevada from the launching areas on Memorial weekend.
I used to launch early, and the rest of the group would join me later, but still have to fight traffic over to Mojave.
Gotta be a better way. Telephone Cove is sometimes better. Dirt road though. Gets everything dusty as hell. Pulling off is waaaay worse than getting on.
HOOTER

Tom Foolery
05-19-2003, 10:29 AM
Free Agent:
Gotta be a better way. I usually have the launch ramp to myself. Of course it's midnight, but... :rolleyes:

Frosty_pop
05-19-2003, 05:31 PM
I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch.

hd&boatrider
05-19-2003, 06:19 PM
Well, I have a change of plans and will not be making it out over Memorial weekend :(. Hope all you guys have fun.
Get a slip if you can and eliminate all the problems with launching and bringing it back in. Best thing to do is go out at least 1 day before and stay an extra day. Call the marina and they can give you specifics.

Tom Foolery
05-20-2003, 07:28 AM
Frosty_pop:
I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch. I've never been out to that launch ramp. It sure would be nice if they took some of that $ they are charging now and pave that road.

HOOTER SLED-
05-20-2003, 09:28 AM
Tom Foolery:
Frosty_pop:
I launch at Priness Cove, long dirt road, lots of rocks so not a road to drive fast on. The ramp in super long and steep, kind of a pain in the ass for who ever has to come back down after parking the truck...... but over all a real nice launch. I've never been out to that launch ramp. It sure would be nice if they took some of that $ they are charging now and pave that road. I agree. Where is that cash going?? From charging nothing to $20 bucks a pop for an annual pass(each, car and boat). At least that's what I get instead of $10/$15 a day times a few visits a year. At least get some hot Ranger chicks in bikinis or something collecting the dough. :D :D

Frosty_pop
05-20-2003, 10:19 AM
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! Getting excited

Tom Foolery
05-20-2003, 11:19 AM
Frosty_pop:
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! Getting excited I hear ya!!
I'll probably be at Gasoline Alley Saturday afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for you, if you see this boat stop by & say hi.
http://hallettjet.homestead.com/files/Driving.jpg

Uplink
05-20-2003, 11:39 AM
We'll be there this weekend too. Will be in a Red/white Laveycraft 21XTski'. May launch at Cottonwood to avoid the Katherine's landing crowd. Will say hi if I see any of ya'll. <Mark> :D

No Regrets
05-20-2003, 08:35 PM
Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.
Did the pickle have a vein?

HOOTER SLED-
05-21-2003, 06:48 AM
No Regrets:
Some chick was strippin and bangin herself with a pickle.
Did the pickle have a vein? No, but it was bumped for HER pleasure :D :D

Frosty_pop
05-21-2003, 02:20 PM
On The road tonight.........

Frosty_pop
05-27-2003, 10:25 AM
Back home again..... Had a wonderful time
Mojove was a little choppy, but got out early one day and got a few speed runs in. Oh ya, got married on Sunday.......