PDA

View Full Version : Harley Davidson Golf Cart 4 sale!

HAVASU DCB
08-05-2002, 07:36 AM
Getting rid of a very rare harley Davidson golf cart. It is electric and all it needs is a speed control. I bought it to start a project but I just don't have time 1200.00. I heard it was worth descent $. No pics right now.

HAVASU DCB
08-05-2002, 01:58 PM
RD,
I will try to get you some tonight. The body is fine I was going to do the whole paint job this lift add the two seats on the back, and get rid of the roof so I was going to get rid of the roof. The paint is the original yellow, pretty faded. The thing needs a speed control and it would run perfect (about $35 bucks). But it would be a sweet project I just don't have time. And trust me I don't know if you've ever looked at carts but if it has 4 wheels there is nothing less than 1200. i just need to get rid of it, to much space in the garage. I have another cart that works fine until I can get another one next year.
Chris

HAVASU DCB
08-05-2002, 02:11 PM
I thought it was RD2??????????????????????????????????????

RiverDave2
08-06-2002, 11:40 AM
Same guy two different accounts.. (Long story)
Send it to either one, and I'll get it.. :)
Depending on the condition of the golf cart you wouldn't be interested in trading for a quad would ya?
RD

Johnwithjm
08-06-2002, 11:44 AM
RiverDave2:
Depending on the condition of the golf cart you wouldn't be interested in trading for a quad would ya?
RDRD if I new you wanted a cart I would have gave you mine. I just gave one away all it needed was a set of batteries. It was a Harley also.

RiverDave2
08-06-2002, 11:48 AM
Johnwithjm:
RiverDave2:
RDRD if I new you wanted a cart I would have gave you mine. I just gave one away all it needed was a set of batteries. It was a Harley also.Shit.... I woulda been better off not knowing that Jon.. LOL :D
RD

Jordy
08-06-2002, 11:55 AM
RiverDave2:
RDSome people, medical professionals mostly, call it Multiple Personality Disorder. LOL
Jordy :D

missboatnam1
08-06-2002, 12:00 PM
we have an extra set of batteries if someone needs them.there used but still good condition.

ROZ
08-06-2002, 12:04 PM
missboatnam1:
we have an extra set of batteries if someone needs them.there used but still good condition.Really? How many of what volt?