PDA

View Full Version : Happy steak and BJ day !!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 11:00 AM
MRS HERE !!!!!!!!!! :)
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/h.gif :rollside: :rollside:

SummitKarl
03-14-2006, 11:03 AM
AHHHHH......that explains why there were no rib-eyes left at the store :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jordy
03-14-2006, 11:14 AM
AHHHHH......that explains why there were no rib-eyes left at the store :rolleyes: :rollside:
Hey Karl, I'm sure he won't mind too much if you show up without a steak... :D :D :D

Mandelon
03-14-2006, 11:15 AM
OH crap not that pic. I sure hope you didn't link it off the steak and bj day website. :cry:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Yep we are all getting ready ......http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/banana6bv.gif

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 11:22 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/sign28vv.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 11:32 AM
:devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :D Damn, you're on a roll girl!! Leave it to you to be the one to remember this and post up. Good lookin' out. :devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :D Looks like I need to get some propane. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 11:42 AM
:devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :D Damn, you're on a roll girl!! Leave it to you to be the one to remember this and post up. Good lookin' out. :devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :D Looks like I need to get some propane. :rollside:
Steaks are all ready thawing!!!!!!!
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/sextoonstick7ys.gif

RitcheyRch
03-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Was wondering when this day would arrive. Glad its finally here.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 12:18 PM
You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.
Which is why a new holiday has been created.
March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.
No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!
The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:35 PM
OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!! :220v: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 12:40 PM
I know ....... I love that thing!!!!!
You going tomorrow night to Grazzi's??????
Oh, and pm me your addy at home!!!!! I lost it AGAIN!!!! :220v:

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Damn, is that tonight? Tonight is chicken soup and salad night for us. :cry: Mike isn't feeling well so even the bj part may not happen. Sucks to be us.

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Damn, is that tonight? Tonight is chicken soup and salad night for us. :cry: Mike isn't feeling well so even the bj part may not happen. Sucks to be us.
Sounds like nothing is sucking to me. :D Actually, sounds like Mike is out and you need a FILL in. Literally. :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Sounds like nothing is sucking to me. :D Actually, sounds like Mike is out and you need a FILL in. Literally. :crossx:
You are such a dork !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :p

GHT
03-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Gotta agree. That is some Funny F'ing Shiaaat right there...

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
You are such a dork !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :p
All this reference to the penis in this thread. What's going on? :devil:

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
LOL! Yeah, I am starting to take volunteers! J/K :boxed:
I guess I will have to make it up to him when he's feeling better....extra large steak and extra long bj. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 01:13 PM
LOL! Yeah, I am starting to take volunteers! J/K :boxed:
I guess I will have to make it up to him when he's feeling better....extra large steak and extra long bj. :rollside:
Careful, all that meat could make you sick. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Careful, all that meat could make you sick. :D
Oh no! I'm a lotsa-meat kinda girl :p

BarryMac
03-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Your gonna get banned if your not careful, then who the hell are we gonna oooooooogle over??? Pixi will have to show her boobies to me to get me through the day...

Hardly Satisfied
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
very hard to turn a BJ

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Your gonna get banned if your not careful, then who the hell are we gonna oooooooogle over??? Pixi will have to show her boobies to me to get me through the day...
Hi baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy BJ day!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

a catered life
03-14-2006, 02:22 PM
me too

Mandelon
03-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Wife called, said we're having pork chops. :rolleyes:
I am thinking we need to have "Pizza and Poop Chute" day next month. :p

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Wife called, said we're having pork chops. :rolleyes:
I am thinking we need to have "Pizza and Poop Chute" day next month. :p
MRS HERE!!!
LMFAO..............poor Mandy!!!!!
We just got done with our Steak a little bit ago........................now time for us to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
03-14-2006, 07:14 PM
MRS HERE!!!
LMFAO..............poor Mandy!!!!!
We just got done with our Steak a little bit ago........................now time for us to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
See ya in a couple minutes huh? :crossx:

76ANTHONY
03-14-2006, 07:15 PM
See ya in a couple minutes huh? :crossx:
dont bug them, they can get their lawn mowed tommorrow beaner :crossx: :D

Biglue
03-14-2006, 07:18 PM
dont bug them, they can get their lawn mowed tommorrow beaner :crossx: :D
Who's buggin him? I'm surprised he's not back. Must be in his 8 hour recovery sleep. I take it you got denied your steak and BJ huh? :crossx:
And whatch who you call a beaner guido. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
03-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Who's buggin him? I'm surprised he's not back. Must be in his 8 hour recovery sleep. I take it you got denied your steak and BJ huh? :crossx:
And whatch who you call a beaner guido. :crossx:
i would have answered this sooner but i was looking at pics somehwhere else and laughing at the mower boys band....
oh and dont forget, my g/f is 15 years younger than i am so ireally dont get denied, ever.... :crossx:

Biglue
03-14-2006, 07:38 PM
i would have answered this sooner but i was looking at pics somehwhere else and laughing at the mower boys band....
oh and dont forget, my g/f is 15 years younger than i am so ireally dont get denied, ever.... :crossx:
LOL. Friggin cradle robber.