PDA

View Full Version : Martinez this weekend

KingG
04-17-2003, 09:26 AM
I'm curious how busy Martinez will be this weekend? This will my second trip there, last time, a few weeks ago, it was dead. Any ideas? Thanks...

San Diego
04-17-2003, 10:04 AM
It probably won't be dead, but most people are still going to Glamis for the last big trip of the year. Are you KingGlams? With the broken leg/foot?

San Diego
04-17-2003, 10:22 AM
It is you! Broken buggy, sorry! Glad your legs are OK :D Just read your post at Glamisdunes. I am down at Fishers and will be up at Martinez as well. I have a Silver Chevy Crew Cab, please say hello.
Chris

KingG
04-17-2003, 10:26 AM
Hey Chris, yep, KingGlamis on the other boards. I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon. I think my friend's house is at Fisher's, but I'm not really familiar with the area yet. We did a LOT of drinking last trip out. LOL.

bohica
04-17-2003, 01:53 PM
Look out guys, King G is the post ***** of all post whores.
Have a fun river trip, and don't forget the sunblock! :D

KingG
04-17-2003, 02:15 PM
bohica:
Look out guys, King G is the post ***** of all post whores.
Have a fun river trip, and don't forget the sunblock! :D What's up Duane? Did ya have to go and warn them like that? LOL. I got new shorts, new sandles, sunblock, and plenty of ice cold delicious beverages, so I'm ready!

KingG
04-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Anyone else going to be out in this area this weekend?

Frosty_pop
04-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Not going to make it this weekend...gotta stay home and do the family Easter thing..... But will be out at fisher the following weekend.....
Look for the Frosty Pop at a sandbar near you......