PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cals Largest Boat Show 24th-2nd

Boatmaster
01-21-2003, 09:41 AM
Alameda Fairgrounds will be opening the largest northern California boat show this friday. Come stop by and say hello, I will be hosting the DCB both all ten days. This show has replaced the Cow Palace show, so do not miss it!!! Started moving in monday, and there is a good showing of boats in the Hot Boat Hall! See Ya there Drew

EXTREME1
01-21-2003, 10:39 AM
ARE THERE DEMO RIDES AVALIABLE :D :D
IF YOUR THE HOST WHERES THE BAR??? :D
WHATS THAT,DEMO RIDES AT SHADOW CLIFFS jawdrop
CONGRATS AGAIN (DADDY)WAIT TILL THEY DO
THIS argue
SEE YA FRIDAY EVE wink
[ January 21, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: EXTREME1 ]

gnarley
01-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Hey Boatmaster I will be there with my wife & meeting some friends there on Saturday the 25th. I'll come by & say HI!

Boatmaster
01-21-2003, 04:23 PM
Gnarley sounds good I'll send you home with a Mach 26 in your back pocket, see ya there!

randy77zt
01-21-2003, 09:57 PM
going to try to get there sunday 27th.have to work on saturday.

spectratoad
01-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Damn, I will be in Mississippi. :mad: The wife and I were just wondering this weekend when the next closest boat show was going to happen. This sucks. cry I probably just saved alot of money though.

jet4fun
01-22-2003, 12:41 PM
this is the one in pleasanton right?
if so me and 3 of my buddies will be there. one of them is about a month from buying a new boat, and he likes the tournament ski boats. i am working as hard as i can on talking him into an ultra 21'er (any ideas? he doesnt want to drive to L.A. just to look at boats).
i heard there wont be a lot of custom builders at this show, is this true? if so that sucks especially if its the biggest show in nor-cal.

EXTREME1
01-22-2003, 01:01 PM
argue TELL YOUR BUDDY THIS BOAT SHOW IS WORTH GOING TO BEING THAT IT IS CLOSE,ALSO HAVE A SOME
PERFORMANCE BOATS :D WORTH SEEING.(DREW AT DCB)
L.A. BOAT SHOW IN FEB IS A MUST SEE :D
[ January 22, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: EXTREME1 ]

spectratoad
01-22-2003, 01:19 PM
When is the LA Boat show?

EXTREME1
01-22-2003, 02:07 PM
L.A BOAT SHOW 2-14-03/2-23-03
WEB SITE:SCMA.COM

jet4fun
01-22-2003, 02:11 PM
EXTREME1:
argue TELL YOUR BUDDY THIS BOAT SHOW IS WORTH GOING TO BEING THAT IT IS CLOSE,ALSO HAVE A SOME
PERFORMANCE BOATS :D WORTH SEEING.(DREW AT DCB)
L.A. BOAT SHOW IN FEB IS A MUST SEE :D ditto... ive been preachin to him for a long time... we are going to this show on saturday, i just wished ultra would be there, or that i could talk him into making to trip to the L.A. boat show, maybe i can talk him into it after this one.
Drew, i will look for you at the DCB booth to say hi.

Boatmaster
01-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Jet4fun I will see you there, by the way I also have an in with Ultra. I have a 21 in my showroom right now that I could show your friend. My shop is one town over from the show, about five miles.

jet4fun
01-22-2003, 09:20 PM
Boatmaster:
Jet4fun I will see you there, by the way I also have an in with Ultra. I have a 21 in my showroom right now that I could show your friend. My shop is one town over from the show, about five miles. is it a jet?

Boatmaster
01-23-2003, 07:40 AM
No stern drive. But I can get anything.

jet4fun
01-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Boatmaster:
No stern drive. But I can get anything. i do believe we need to talk. we cant let him go to the darkside burningm of non-custom ski boats

jet4fun
01-26-2003, 12:16 AM
just got back from the show. you gotta check out the hottie in the chris craft booth eek! makes me wanna buy a chris craft devil
i was a little disappointed with the turnout of customs at the show. but the ones I saw were way badass. i swear to god LITERALLY about 90% of all boats at the show were tournament wakeboard/ski boats. whats the fuggin deal on these, i hate em.
drew, it was very nice meeting you. im sorry we didnt get a chance to talk a little longer but you seemed kinda busy (which is definetly good) please make sure to call my buddy on monday with that price. he has a lot of deciding to do, he still doesnt know what he wants to go with.

hulshot
01-27-2003, 12:05 AM
boatmaster how many boat lines are you tring to sell? how did you get an ultra inside the show room. Where is all the parts then. did you move everone outside??? I would like a demo in a F-34 please.

jet4fun
01-27-2003, 09:46 AM
hulshot:
boatmaster how many boat lines are you tring to sell? how did you get an ultra inside the show room. Where is all the parts then. did you move everone outside??? I would like a demo in a F-34 please. i dont know how many lines he is selling. but he did tell me the main thing he concentrates on is the DCB's...
as far as how he got the boat in the showroom, i'm guessing you've been to his shop before. there are no boats in his showroom just parts and accessories, he has a warehouse behind the shop that has all the boats in it, thats where the ultra was.

hulshot
01-28-2003, 11:36 PM
boatmaster did you sell the DCB yet, Do you want me to take it off your hands. It would probably fit in the garage.