PDA

View Full Version : Places to stay in havasu

massarogang
05-02-2003, 06:19 PM
can anyone reccomend some places to stay in havasu..
We are looking for a place with good parking and safety for the boat and plenty of room...Maybe a condo [ 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ]...
We bring the kids and then sometimes its an adult trip..
Any suggestions, We used to go for the jet ski world finals all the time but I forgot all the places I have stayed
Thanks..Leo

RJ Nordic
05-02-2003, 07:26 PM
For the adult trips :D I would recommend the new place just across the street from the Ramada. It's called Island Suites. All units have only 1 king bed and no sleeper sofa, so it's just you and ??. They had a sign out last weekend with a $249 deal for 1 week or $900 for a month. Saw the rooms and they looked nice. 928-855-7333.
Otherwise I recommed renting a house when you take the whole fam damily, runs $165 - $225 a day. Good web site is www.havasuvacationrentals.com (http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com)

locogringo
05-02-2003, 08:05 PM
McCullouch realty could help you out.
Check your PM

Outnumbered
05-05-2003, 10:18 PM
We stayed at Havasu Dunes just off HWY 95 on South Lake Havasu Blvd last weekend. Nice clean family type place. Three pools, spas, 2-3 gas grills at each pool area, cont breakfast Sat AM, full kitchens, carports, etc. We had a lakeview/poolside condo 2bd, 2ba, $159 per night weekends. Find them on hotels.com. The only bummer is off-site boat parking up by Windsor Beach but it is gated.
Hope this helps,
OL

massarogang
05-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Thanks Everyone..
Leo

riverracerx
05-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Try the nautical Inn Estates. They have some nice 2bed/2 bath condos for rent which are really nice and close to the water. Not to be confused with the Nautical Inn, but I think there is some relationship.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-08-2003, 01:00 PM
riverracerx:
Try the nautical Inn Estates. They have some nice 2bed/2 bath condos for rent which are really nice and close to the water. Not to be confused with the Nautical Inn, but I think there is some relationship. It's actually just Nautical Estates. See them here (http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com)