PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Memorial Weekend Roll Call

beer hunter
05-01-2003, 07:18 AM
Just curious who's going,maybe we can all find a place to hook up :) I'll be out there Thursday through Sunday. We're going to hit the sandbar on Thursday and maybe Friday if it's still open, then Steamboat Cove on Saturday and Sunday.I'm taking the wife and kids out the weekend before and will be coming out Memorial weekend with just some guys from work and the neighborhood for the "big show" :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/101760022-med.JPG
[ May 01, 2003, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: beer hunter ]

mbrown2
05-01-2003, 07:24 AM
I will be in Parker that weekend, but will probably be on the lake Saturday or Sunday.

FASTERDAMITT
05-01-2003, 07:46 AM
Be there thurs. thru mon. also. Lookin for a good time! :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/478DCP_0058-med.JPG

riverracerx
05-01-2003, 08:00 AM
I'll be there with a few other boats too.
I like to watch the rental boats run into the big boats (as long as they stay away from mine eek! )

beer hunter
05-01-2003, 08:17 AM
I like to watch the rental boats run into the big boats (as long as they stay away from mine )
LMAO , ya the launch ramps should be interesting too :D

909er
05-01-2003, 07:59 PM
WE WILL BE THERE WITH THE SANDBAR JUNKIES IF MRS. 909ER DOESN'T HAVE THE BABY FIRST.

beer hunter
05-03-2003, 03:51 AM
909er:
WE WILL BE THERE WITH THE SANDBAR JUNKIES IF MRS. 909ER DOESN'T HAVE THE BABY FIRST. Congrats in advance on the arrival of your new baby :D Hope to see ya out there :)

CARRERA
05-03-2003, 06:01 AM
I'm in like flint on that weekend. Will be having some fun in the sun.........
See Ya, On The Water.............

SCUBA STEVE
05-03-2003, 07:16 AM
me & the crew will be there, Thursday mid morning through Monday, we are staying at crazyhorse, one of their model homes spot A-3.
Here is a pic of my boat & my Buddy's new boat.
21' Aftershock skier "AQUAHOLIC" (my boat)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Mvc-045s-med.jpg
27' Aftershock Violater (Cat) No name yet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366side_pic-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366transom_pic-thumb.jpg
[ May 03, 2003, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

SCUBA STEVE
05-03-2003, 07:21 AM
beer hunter:
I like to watch the rental boats run into the big boats (as long as they stay away from mine )
LMAO , ya the launch ramps should be interesting too :D Last time out in havasu a rental ran into my small boat. I think I am going to have to have my boat fenders up at all times for memorial. :D

Trouble Maker
05-04-2003, 02:24 AM
I'll be there.. Staying at the Ramada this time around.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/138boat1-med.bmp
:p :p

RiverToysJas
05-04-2003, 09:00 AM
I'll be arriving in Havasu Saturday afternoon, Going to Parker Sunday & Monday.
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
05-04-2003, 09:00 AM
OOPs..... frown
[ May 04, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

nextasex
05-04-2003, 09:20 AM
I'll be there as well, all weekend of course.
Frank

beer hunter
05-04-2003, 12:01 PM
nextasex:
I'll be there as well, all weekend of course.
Frank Frank I read the write-up in Extreme Boats Magazine for the Catalina trip on March first :D Very nice :D :D You and Bill did a great job of putting that run together and I look forward to joining SCHB's on another run :) P.S. It was a big surprise to see a pic of my boat in the magazine :D Lets hook up Memorial weekend for a few beers :)

No strESSEX
05-04-2003, 05:09 PM
I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday! smile_sp
BH, looks like my friend Nathan may join us. We may need both boats. :cool:

beer hunter
05-05-2003, 06:45 AM
No strESSEX:
I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday! smile_sp
BH, looks like my friend Nathan may join us. We may need both boats. :cool: Cool, this trip is should be a blast :cool: I'll hook up with you on tuesday to sort through some of the details :D See ya then :D

MirRoc
05-05-2003, 07:16 AM
I will be there Thursday night til Tuesday.

TrojanDan
05-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Thurs-Monday for me. smile_sp

Havasu_Jet_85
05-05-2003, 01:12 PM
I might be there friday-monday.

looky_lou
05-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Hi Folks,
Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer.
We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. Just need the ride.
Just call me Boatless in Seattle. frown

Sun burners
05-05-2003, 08:42 PM
If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU!

SCUBA STEVE
05-05-2003, 09:21 PM
looky_lou:
Hi Folks,
Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer.
We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. Just need the ride.
Just call me Boatless in Seattle. :( GREAT WEB SITE! :D Dont know if I am the right person for the job. If you stay at crazy horse we might be able to work something out. I have 3 boats & 12 people in my group. So space will not be an issue. My only rule is I leave & do things when I want, one of the perks or being a boat owner. Dont get me wrong, I am not a party pooper I am a party goer. Sunday is usaully my slow kick back day at the channel though. Let me know how that works for you. :D

MirRoc
05-06-2003, 07:06 AM
Sun burners:
If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU! I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested? :D

TrojanDan
05-06-2003, 08:58 AM
MirRoc:
I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested? D [/QB]MirRoc, your neighbor across the street must be on a short leash or PW'ed. Nevertheless, I think I can spare some floor space for SB if he wants to come without the wifey! :D :D

Sun burners
05-06-2003, 09:36 AM
HA HA mfers But TD might have to take you up on that one I heard Miroc was taking all of his wifes family.....

beer hunter
05-07-2003, 07:39 AM
MirRoc:
Sun burners:
If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU! I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested? :D MirRoc, If the guy across the street doesn't mind renting to strangers I would be interested in rental housing for other weekends. We do alot of family trips to Havasu throughout the year and I am always looking for good deals on rental homes :)
Thanks Michael AKA Beer Hunter

TrojanDan
05-07-2003, 07:57 AM
beer hunter
MirRoc, If the guy across the street doesn't mind renting to strangers I would be interested in rental housing for other weekends. We do alot of family trips to Havasu throughout the year and I am always looking for good deals on rental homes :)
Thanks Michael AKA Beer Hunter [/QB][/QUOTE]
BeerHunter,
MirRoc and I were poking fun of SunBurners (who lives across the street from MirRoc). I don't think it's really for rent.
-Dan

beer hunter
05-07-2003, 08:12 AM
BeerHunter,
MirRoc and I were poking fun of SunBurners (who lives across the street from MirRoc). I don't think it's really for rent.
Oops :o :o :)

nodigg
05-07-2003, 08:42 AM
Any body have access to the authorities regarding the Sand Bar closures for the weekend?

Sandbar Mike
05-07-2003, 09:02 AM
See you guys out there, I hope the Sandbar's open.(.)(.) wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/40IM000224-med.JPG

beer hunter
05-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Any body have access to the authorities regarding the Sand Bar closures for the weekend?
The Sandbar will probably be open on Thurday and possibly on Friday. :) Saturday and Sunday I think there is little chance of the authorities allowing it to stay open :( I think the real party will be over at Steamboat Cove and Copper Canyon if it remains open :) Steamboat is much larger than Copper and is less likely to be closed down :) Just my .02 :D
[ May 07, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: beer hunter ]

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2003, 11:20 AM
steamboat cove is past copper canyon right?
we'll be out thursday early-mid afternoon. heading out to sandbar, anyone else planning on goin to the sandbar on thursday?
[ May 07, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

beer hunter
05-07-2003, 11:25 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
steamboat cove is past copper canyon right?
we'll be out thursday early-mid afternoon. heading out to sandbar, anyone else planning on goin to the sandbar on thursday? Yes, it's about 1 mile past Copper on the AZ side. I'll be at the Sandbar around 1pm on Thursday :)

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Sounds good. hopefully we wont be the only ones out there.

boat030
05-07-2003, 01:07 PM
I will be there probably in steamboat sat. and sun. no kids this trip, so let the craziness begin!!!

nextasex
05-09-2003, 06:26 AM
Beer Hunter, we will be in the channel in the mornings then head out to Steamboat. See you out there. Miroc, that was funny bro. Why you guys picking on innocent Mikey (SB)? You'll know I got his back right? :) TrojanDan and brother, see you guys out there as well.
Take care,
Frank

beer hunter
05-15-2003, 06:28 AM
Beer Hunter, we will be in the channel in the mornings then head out to Steamboat I'll make a pass through the channel friday morning Frank :) See ya then :D