PDA

View Full Version : Hey ladies.............

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:47 PM
When can we start a Cocktails & Friendship Day???? :p :p :p Because we need a special day to get together with the ones who we love in a "Cry on shoulder" & "the kids drive me nutty" kinda day!
Love you all! xoxoxoxoxo Pixi kisses!http://www.blinkyou.com/imgbank/hugskisses.gif

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Everyday is cocktails and friendship day!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
Shoot, I think we need one of those every weekend!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

HOOTER SLED-
Sounds like a poker or strip bar night for da boys!!! :devil: :devil: :D

WYRD
***boat LOCK this thread before it gets outa hand................ :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
I'll bring the cock, you ladies bring the tails. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Hee hee hee!!! LOL! :p Ya know Jason there is a strip club by our river house! LMAO! Toothless freaks for you & G! :crossx: :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:51 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :skull: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
You're in the wrong thread. No one said cock and balls. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
:p :p Hi hunny!Everyday is cocktails and friendship day!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Shoot, I think we need one of those every weekend!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:
http://www.blinkyou.com/imgbank/kisskisslips.gif

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Hee hee hee!!! LOL! :p Ya know Jason there is a strip club by our river house! LMAO! Toothless freaks for you & G! :crossx: :220v: :rollside:
Awww hell yea. I know where it is. I like em all gums baby. :D LOL.. Did you see the other thread Dilligaf started about the topless bar too? We can get you ladies workin' while we are out there, and us boys can go roll the river. :crossx: By the way, remind me to tell you a funny story about that strip joint.

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Awww hell yea. I know where it is. I like em all gums baby. :D LOL.. Did you see the other thread Dilligaf started about the topless bar too? We can get you ladies workin' while we are out there, and us boys can go roll the river. :crossx: By the way, remind me to tell you a funny story about that strip joint.
I will this Thursday night when we are cocktailing it together MR!!!!! :mad: :rollside:
By the way..........Im taking care of your food too if you guys come. No if ands or buts about it! :yuk: :rollside: I made a ton of food at dream dinners....so trust me, we be eatin goooooood!
Except for Friday night................Geza & Andras want Seafood Buffet at Avi :rolleyes: LOL

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't have kids but work drives me plenty nutty (ask Mike :p ). The only night to look forward to here at work is the Happy Hour nights. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 01:03 PM
I will this Thursday night when we are cocktailing it together MR!!!!! :mad: :rollside:
By the way..........Im taking care of your food too if you guys come. No if ands or buts about it! :yuk: :rollside: I made a ton of food at dream dinners....so trust me, we be eatin goooooood!
Except for Friday night................Geza & Andras want Seafood Buffet at Avi :rolleyes: LOL
Maaaan. Now you're making it tempting. I already told G we probably weren't going. BUt I really wanna go so the boys can hang out and so I can help G. We have a game Thursday night too. And Saturday. And I need to get tires. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-14-2006, 01:06 PM
:p :p Hi hunny!
Hiya Doll!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
We have a game Thursday night too. And Saturday. :rolleyes:
Two on Saturday!!!!!! :rolleyes: :yuk: :p

HOOTER SLED-
03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Two on Saturday!!!!!! :rolleyes: :yuk: :p
That's what I meant. So Christian would miss two. :mad:

GHT
03-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Ain't that the truth..... That's all we need is all the women getting together and talking about what we aren't doing right :yuk: :cry: :yuk: . Please HB do what WYRD said and lock the thread..

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Ain't that the truth..... That's all we need is all the women getting together and talking about what we aren't doing right :yuk: :cry: :yuk: . Please HB do what WYRD said and lock the thread..
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/ATT01551.gif :p

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Maaaan. Now you're making it tempting. I already told G we probably weren't going. BUt I really wanna go so the boys can hang out and so I can help G. We have a game Thursday night too. And Saturday. And I need to get tires. :rolleyes:
Yikes! :yuk: Well...whatever you decide, I understand. :cool: We may be trying to head out on the 31st, but we cant go early cuz we already gave our parts manager the day off. two soccer games & 1 baseball game that weekend.....so its a maybe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Realistically the next trip probably wont be til Easter (leaving April14-23)
Then after that I have to get my surgery. I want to be all good for our big Naci trip.

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Hiya Doll!!!! ;) ;) ;)
Is it party time yet baby! Tell Mother Nature to bring us river season already! :mad: :p

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 02:37 PM
I don't have kids but work drives me plenty nutty (ask Mike :p ). The only night to look forward to here at work is the Happy Hour nights. :rollside:
I will drive you nutty! :crossx: :rollside: Hi my sweet thing! Give Mikey a big smootch for me!

a catered life
03-14-2006, 02:39 PM
When can we start a Cocktails & Friendship Day???? :p :p :p Because we need a special day to get together with the ones who we love in a "Cry on shoulder" & "the kids drive me nutty" kinda day!
Love you all! xoxoxoxoxo Pixi kisses!http://www.blinkyou.com/imgbank/hugskisses.gif
you and dia can have cock---tails and get all nutty with me anyday :p

pixilatedpussy
03-14-2006, 02:40 PM
you and dia can have cock---tails and get all nutty with me anyday :p
:rollside: :rollside: As long as you cook for us baby!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

a catered life
03-14-2006, 02:49 PM
:rollside: :rollside: As long as you cook for us baby!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
trust me if both of you are there something will be cooking :p :rollside:
hey dia cass is still giving me crap for missing you on the last trip...... :cry: