PDA

View Full Version : Needles/Park Moabi for Labor Day

sandblasted
08-27-2003, 07:28 PM
Anyone going? We should be hanging out on the beach at the Park Moabi inlet on saturday and probably cruise up to Laughlin lagoon on sunday..

Danhercules
08-27-2003, 09:14 PM
i will be there all weekend. Penisula 17 (or 16) I forget. Flag me down and get a silver!!!!

Laveyman
08-28-2003, 04:59 AM
I'll be launching there, but heading down river to Havabrew!

HOOTER SLED-
08-28-2003, 09:38 AM
I will be launching there too on Friday headed to Havasu. Mojave Saturday. Maybe Big Bend on Sunday and head to the Lagoon. Staying at Riverside. Pics of my boat in my gallery. The blue one. If you see me, holler. Have fun.
HOOTER

victorfb
08-28-2003, 10:08 AM
staying in laughlin, but launching at moabi. partying with danhurcules at point 16. he's got the silvers. :D

Danhercules
08-28-2003, 11:47 AM
victorfb:
staying in laughlin, but launching at moabi. partying with danhurcules at point 16. he's got the silvers. :D No silvers for you Vic, you get tooo drunk tooo quick!!!! We need to find somthing lighter for you.. :confused: :confused: :confused: Is there such a thing????? :D

Hustler
08-28-2003, 12:07 PM
Danhercules:
victorfb:
staying in laughlin, but launching at moabi. partying with danhurcules at point 16. he's got the silvers. :D No silvers for you Vic, you get tooo drunk tooo quick!!!! We need to find somthing lighter for you.. :confused: :confused: :confused: Is there such a thing????? :D Do you think he can handle some water with out trying to jump the wheelchair? eek! Oh wait that was'nt him was it wink :D

sandblasted
08-28-2003, 04:11 PM
I'm gonna try to be on the beach early saturday at Park Moabi..figure it will be crowded if the sandbar is closed...We'll be in 2 Ultra's...one is red and black and mine is blue with green, yellow and pink stripes! :D

Danhercules
08-28-2003, 08:55 PM
Hustler:
Danhercules:
victorfb:
staying in laughlin, but launching at moabi. partying with danhurcules at point 16. he's got the silvers. :D No silvers for you Vic, you get tooo drunk tooo quick!!!! We need to find somthing lighter for you.. :confused: :confused: :confused: Is there such a thing????? :D Do you think he can handle some water with out trying to jump the wheelchair? eek! Oh wait that was'nt him was it wink :D LMAO!!!!!! Ya gonna be around??? I will keep an eye out.
Sandblast, keep an eye out, 18' yellow jet with a "big guy" behind the wheel!!!