PDA

View Full Version : CBBB at Avi

XClutchboy725
07-18-2002, 07:12 AM
Stupid me! I waited to long to book my reservation and now the Avi says they are full. So, me and the Mrs. will be staying in Laughlin instead. How far is the trip down river? Do I need to watch for anything?
[ July 23, 2002, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: XClutchboy725 ]

beached1
07-18-2002, 07:24 AM
When did you call em? I got a room yesterday and they sounded like they had plenty left. At any rate, I'm sure you can just walk in and get a room they day of. Hotels always have cancellations.

burning cole
07-18-2002, 08:03 AM
xclutchboy, the trip is a good 20 min by water. Stay to the left when you get past all of the houses, the sand bars are pretty noticable, never had a problem. It is a really nice drive, I always stay in Laughlin and go to the Avi for breakfest. In between Avi and Laughlin is probally the best water on the river.

hack job
07-18-2002, 08:17 AM
when did they say that we have rooms slated for this they must be wrong you should tell them your with the cbbb . ill look in to it!
Tyson
www.plumbersassracing.com (http://www.plumbersassracing.com)

flat broke
07-18-2002, 08:44 AM
XClutchboy725:
Stupid me! I waited to long to book my reservation and now the Avi says they are full. So, me and the Mrs. will be staying in Laughlin instead. How far is the trip down river? Do I need to watch for anything?
http://rivertoys.com/cbbb/images/cbbb1.jpgFor some reason I cant respond to the orriginal topic so here's the deal...
Everyone that has not yet booked their rooms at the AVI needs to call the following number 800-671-1167. The rooms held for our booking number "7057" are still available. If you are planing on coming to the Bash and have RSVP'd with us or not, it is imperative that you book your rooms with the Avi before July 26th. (personally, I would do it sooner) I made sure to reserve enough rooms for all of us but you do need to call in the next couple of days because after the 26th the remainder of the unbooked rooms will go back into the hotel's general occupancy status and will be booked to anyone that calls.
In order to avoid getting the XClutchboy725 treatment wink when you call in to book your rooms, do the following. Call the Avi at 1-800-671-1167 and tell them you are with booking number 7057. This will let the customer service rep know that you are entitled to one of the rooms held asside for our event. If you have any questions or problems ask for Judy in group sales and she'll get you taken care of. I'll be heading out to Powell tomorrow for a week, so if you have any questions make sure to ask before tonight.
Thanks,
Chris

Erik
07-18-2002, 10:48 AM
Chris,
Whats the latest news on the CBBB? Are we going to play it by ear or do we have any activites set up? Maybe a group cruise to Topoc or the sandbar? It would be awesome to see a bunch of classic boats cruising in a big pack.

XClutchboy725
07-18-2002, 12:10 PM
AWESOME!! I called and mentioned the group ID and got my room!!!! I guess they would rather talk to you than respond to an e-mail. When I emailed them last week they said CBBB was all booked up!!
Thanks Hack and Flat for the info and I'll see ya there......

XClutchboy725
07-18-2002, 12:20 PM
P.S. I'm with Erik, I think some group or PACK trips would be cery cool..........
[ July 22, 2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: XClutchboy725 ]

hack job
07-19-2002, 08:19 AM
glad evry thing got straigtened out isee you all there! wink

cal-air
07-19-2002, 08:49 AM
XClutchboy725:
Stupid me! I waited to long to book my reservation and now the Avi says they are full. So, me and the Mrs. will be staying in Laughlin instead. How far is the trip down river? Do I need to watch for anything?Is this a jet boat only event? Sounds like alot of fun, just curious if those of us with props can participate.

hack job
07-19-2002, 11:47 AM
props are welcome to come as well you can sign up at www.rivertoys.com (http://www.rivertoys.com) or www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)
it should be a blast to remind people you have reserve your room asap or we will loose the space. thanks again to all!