PDA

View Full Version : Parker Cop

Double-D
12-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey Boat cop, I think I know you!

OGShocker
12-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Hey Boat cop, I think I know you!
Wasn't that a song by the Partridge Family?

MagicMtnDan
12-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I think that's RD's other favorite group (right after Neil Diamond) :220v:

Boatcop
12-24-2005, 05:10 AM
First post and it's to me?
I don't know whether to feel honored or threatened. :crossx:

hoolign
12-24-2005, 05:29 AM
First post and it's to me?
I don't know whether to feel honored or threatened. :crossx:
perfect word in response to a post by "DD"

Double-D
12-24-2005, 11:40 AM
You have to earn "honor", "threat" is something you bring on yourself. I am a historian and know whole lot more about you than you do about me BoatCop!

12-24-2005, 11:41 AM
You have to earn "honor", "threat" is something you bring on yourself. I am a historian and know whole lot more about you than you do about me BoatCop!
Now that is scary boat cop

SHOTKALLIN
12-24-2005, 11:43 AM
I guess good grammar isn't needed to be a historian.

SHOTKALLIN
12-24-2005, 11:46 AM
Maybe Double-D is a secret admirer of boatcop? Sounds like a he or she could be a stalker...... :)

RP1
12-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Historian or Stalker... I'm scared for ya BC :D

BoatPI
12-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Start running now Alan.

Moneypitt
12-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Start running now Alan.
If you start running now you will catch up to him a little quicker, then see who knows who the best!!!!!................MP

Double-D
12-24-2005, 10:14 PM
A cop who likes to drink on the job and is stupid enough to get caught in his patrol car with the evidence is not worthy of stalking. Run, from Boat Cop? Not! He'd probably trip over his own feet anyway. Gay? Not me, but can't speak for BC. By the way, was that a six ouncer or an eight ouncer?

olbiezer
12-24-2005, 10:17 PM
damn.......the gontlet has been thrown down!!!!!!

OGShocker
12-24-2005, 10:54 PM
A cop who likes to drink on the job and is stupid enough to get caught in his patrol car with the evidence is not worthy of stalking. Run, from Boat Cop? Not! He'd probably trip over his own feet anyway. Gay? Not me, but can't speak for BC. By the way, was that a six ouncer or an eight ouncer?
WOW! Someone needs a holiday hug!

Redneck
12-24-2005, 10:58 PM
WOW! Someone needs a holiday hug!
wow your counseling is coming along very well Mark

OGShocker
12-24-2005, 11:01 PM
wow your counseling is coming along very well Mark
I'm afraid of being banned, or my post might have mentioned a 4' x 1.5" aluminum rod!

Moneypitt
12-25-2005, 12:05 AM
so, who is this clown........So few circuses, so many clowns............
I think the moderators should expose this ass clown to Alan for who he really is. Ban for a threat? NO, just let Alan know who he is, nuff said.......

Kachina26
12-25-2005, 09:11 AM
So, is this some disgruntled ex-employee? Or just another troll?

PHOTOGLOU
12-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Merry Christmas Alan,
I don't know what this is all about, but Alan does a great service and I think alittle more ***boat support for Alan is DUE, whenever we need a law question answered Alan comes to our rescue. The PERSONAL experiances I have had with Alan are always honest (he has even written me a ticket, which I paid).
Double-d, not the way to start out here on ***boat, I don't think this place is for you.
***boat what do you think??? Jay

Rexone
12-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Jay, I think if "whomever" wanted anyone to take this post seriously they'd be up front about it and reveal who, what, when, where, and why. State their case and let Alan respond in kind.
BUT,
Since we all know that this is a put up bunch of BS by some coward that has no fuzz that just wanted to start crap, it won't happen. I'd venture a guess at either a newbie that just wanted the attention or a pussy that got a ticket and just wanted to whine.
Exactly. I think most HB members see right through this crap. Vagueness, drama, and lack of identity when making serious accusations all point to the bullshit factor.

phebus
12-25-2005, 01:30 PM
I second the motion, take it down. I percieved it as a threat, and forum rules don't allow threats.

little rowe boat
12-25-2005, 02:41 PM
BC, I hope this is someone you know and he or she is just jerking your chain.

Mandelon
12-25-2005, 02:45 PM
6 oz?? :rolleyes:

Brooski
12-25-2005, 03:05 PM
I will third that motion. Take it down and BAN this A- Hole. Alan hope you have a great Christmas and I hope you find out who this ass is :mad:
I will fourth it, if there is such a thing. We dont need this crap.

DILLIGAF
12-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Not funny at all if that is what was intended. Don't worry about it Alan (not that you are anyhow).
Ban him and delete the thread

fourspeednup
12-25-2005, 04:51 PM
I bet it was Alan posting under an alias...gotta be pretty slow this time of year in Parker :p J/K merry christmas :)

H20 Party Starter
12-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Fifth vote, carries the motion.
DETETE THIS THREAD
BoatCop for President!!! :)

WUTWZAT
12-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Merry Christmas Alan,
I don't know what this is all about, but Alan does a great service and I think alittle more ***boat support for Alan is DUE, whenever we need a law question answered Alan comes to our rescue. The PERSONAL experiances I have had with Alan are always honest (he has even written me a ticket, which I paid).
Double-d, not the way to start out here on ***boat, I don't think this place is for you.
***boat what do you think??? Jay
I support Jays statement here and stand behind Alan.... Too much drama for it being Xmas even for ***boat. Alan have a Merry Christmas and keep up the good work, no one believes these false claims against you. Still innocent until proven guilty.....
Jason

hoolign
12-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Rex..post their IP!
Hey newbie... fukk off! Your a Knat! ..an inter..Knat! ...Alans been here since near the beginning..so take your bullshit and log off!

hoolign
12-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Mikey, just for the heck of it, just lock, delete, or whatever with this thread. We can do without this garbage today, actually any day, just make it go away.
Double sh*tbag, anymore junk like this and I move that we bring back the drums and YOU"LL go away!~
Merry Christmas to everyone,
Rio
Hey puppy!...hows X-mas?? hope it was all good!

H20 Toie
12-25-2005, 09:13 PM
This is going to be along winter isn't it. To bad we can't get the trolls address and have some fun. It's a shame that people feel the need to be asses.

RiverToysJas
12-25-2005, 09:29 PM
This subject has been closed for discussion.