PDA

View Full Version : DRIVE FOR RD FOR PRESIDENT :)

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 09:24 AM
If he along with PC and STV Keith can organize OP6 with only a little bang up on one jet boat then I think they can get together and run the country. Shit, why not? Think of the possiblities.....You could make Froggstyle the Secretary of Defense, PC the Vice President, STV-Keith would be in charge of the cabinet (liquor cabinet with lots of jello shots) That friggin' magic boat is capable of going anywhere you know. Any other suggestions?

Party Cat
06-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Hmmm....it's got possabilities....Instead of a chicken in every pot....how about a cooler full of Beer and Jello Shots on every boat :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Party Cat:
Hmmm....it's got possabilities....Instead of a chicken in every pot....how about a cooler full of Beer and Jello Shots on every boat :D :D Now we are getting somewhere with this. Come on people, here is your chance to be in on something big...lol Just like HR415 original post on the operation six pack cooler raid thing. Look where that has ended up.
Keep the suggestions coming

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 09:38 AM
RiverDave:
Can I trade in the salary for beer?? and the white house chef for a bartender? If so then I'm in. :)
RD If that is all it takes, sure. We need proper represention for the boating crowd in the White House. Shit, you can have both a chef and a bartender.

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 09:49 AM
RiverDave:
I think my close association with the criminal element might keep me outta office in the end.. :( That and every cop west of the mississippi would be voting against me. :D
RD Criminals have always mingled with Presidents. What about JFK...Ooooopppppssss, weren't they the ones who knocked him off? lol You better learn to duck and cover....haha Of course Froggystyle would have your back so you may make it thru a couple of days.

nodigg
06-24-2003, 09:49 AM
I'm puuting a call in to Monica Lewisnski right now and asking her to step up for the office of Director of Public Affairs. AKA Presidential Pimp

Jbb
06-24-2003, 11:00 AM
I bet I can come up with a catchy campaign slogan......
RD.....well er...never mind.. :D :D

Party Cat
06-24-2003, 11:29 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
RD.....well er...never mind.. :D :D ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian....seriously...those plates are AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
06-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Cant forget to instite the BIG PIMPIN' LAW.
The big pimpin' law.....
Every boat will always have a beer biatch on board at all times.
Every boat will have at least 2 12" sub woofers on board
Flashing is permited
River cutie crew members will flash & drink as much as they want. (21 & over)
DD's will always be aval when needed.
The sandbar will be open on all major holiday's.
River PD will respect the big pimpin law and help out when ever they can, and only police the peeps not following the big pimpin laws set fourth today, June 24th 2003
[ June 24, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Party Cat
06-24-2003, 12:05 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
The big pimpin' law.....
Every boat will always have a beer biatch on board at times.
Damm....Lil Chub's gonna be busy :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-24-2003, 12:06 PM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
RD.....well er...never mind.. :D :D Brian, you made the plaque? If you did very nice job. It will be hanging at my river house in Bullhead proudly.

SCUBA STEVE
06-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Party Cat:
SCUBA STEVE:
The big pimpin' law.....
Every boat will always have a beer biatch on board at times.
Damm....Lil Chub's gonna be busy :D :D lil chub? I though Rd or Jordy had the beer biatch title?

Party Cat
06-24-2003, 12:13 PM
He was my beer biatch for the weekend :D :D
You wanna apply for the next trip :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-24-2003, 12:16 PM
LOL... :D :D
I am all good PC. There will be no beer biatchn' for me as long as my boat is running. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-24-2003, 12:22 PM
Do you inhale RD? and Monica lewinsky can be the blow (beer) biatch!! :)

Jbb
06-25-2003, 05:57 AM
hd&boatrider:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
RD.....well er...never mind.. :D :D Brian, you made the plaque? If you did very nice job. It will be hanging at my river house in Bullhead proudly. Yes...glad you like em...anything for my pal RD..!
:D :D :D eek!

nodigg
06-25-2003, 06:07 AM
Party Cat:
You wanna apply for the next trip :D :D Why you big bootie Hoe'! After all the lies you told me yesterday about being your ONLY Biatch! LOL! That trip in two weeks is OFF!

Party Cat
06-25-2003, 07:07 AM
nodigg:
Party Cat:
You wanna apply for the next trip :D :D Why you big bootie Hoe'! After all the lies you told me yesterday about being your ONLY Biatch! LOL! That trip in two weeks is OFF! Ahhhh shut up and get back on the lake so ya can piss me off some more :D :D

Party Cat
06-25-2003, 07:09 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Yes...glad you like em...anything for my pal RD..!
:D :D :D eek! Ya better watch what ya say.....if ya know what I mean.....

nodigg
06-25-2003, 07:21 AM
Party Cat:
nodigg:
Party Cat:
You wanna apply for the next trip :D :D Why you big bootie Hoe'! After all the lies you told me yesterday about being your ONLY Biatch! LOL! That trip in two weeks is OFF! Ahhhh shut up and get back on the lake so ya can piss me off some more :D :D I'd come back with something but I gotta get the boat down to the launch, it's getting late! LOL!

Jbb
06-25-2003, 07:24 AM
Party Cat:
JETBOAT BRIAN:
Yes...glad you like em...anything for my pal RD..!
:D :D :D eek! Ya better watch what ya say.....if ya know what I mean..... Perhaps I meant ...Mr President?

hd&boatrider
06-25-2003, 10:28 AM
Hey...somebody bring back that funny ass thread about the magic boat and show RD at the White House. I would but I do not know how to do such things.

Party Cat
06-25-2003, 10:46 AM
hd&boatrider:
Hey...somebody bring back that funny ass thread about the magic boat and show RD at the White House. I would but I do not know how to do such things. Ya mean this pic ????
http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/whitehouseb.jpg