PDA

View Full Version : OP6 was a lot of fun!!! Kinda small though...

RiverToysJas
06-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Well I went to OP6 yesterday! Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun. Kinda small though and nobody seemed to know anyone else really. We still had a good time though. Come to think of it, there weren't any prizes.....oh well, maybe the next one will be bigger. Thanks again for a great event.
RTJas :D

wsuwrhr
06-15-2003, 08:23 AM
haha
Good try, are you trying to start a RIOT?
Brian

JetBoatRich
06-15-2003, 08:30 AM
I think you are going to try again next week, maybe have a few more people if they start a thread about it. :o

hot_diggity_dog
06-15-2003, 11:55 AM
Well I went to OP6 yesterday! Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun. Kinda small though and nobody seemed to know anyone else really. We still had a good time though. Come to think of it, there weren't any prizes.....oh well, maybe the next one will be bigger. Thanks again for a great event. RTJ,
I kinda felt the same way. cry
After I received the directions from RD I cruised by the spot. :D
It was like one of those blind dates, you know when you have your bro check 1st before you meet her. eek!
We cruised by commando style and took a good look at the crew's that had arrived and set up the spot. Mrs. HDD and my crew all ducked and pointed keep going, keep going, as we went by. eek!
Had a great time at the sandbar later, hooked up with about twenty other OP6'ers who did the same thing. argue
Hot (Going to have the balls next year to stop) Diggity Dog :cool:
[ June 15, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Eric455
06-15-2003, 04:28 PM
"DUDE WHERES MY CAR??? DUHHHHHHHHUUU........" nice try RTJ. see ye next weekend
eric

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Whats the Dealio here? :confused:
There is going to be another OP6C V this weekend too? :confused:
I seen this on CNN. :rolleyes: LOL
:D
HDD :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
06-16-2003, 12:51 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
We cruised by COMMANDO style and took a good look at the crew's that had arrived and set up the spot. Mrs. HDD and my crew all ducked and pointed keep going, keep going, as we went by. eek!
Hot (Going to have the balls next year to stop) Diggity Dog :cool: You cruised by with your shorts off? yuk In the book of scuba, commando style means butt naked. (or no under wear) :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2003, 01:14 PM
You cruised by with your shorts off? In the book of scuba, commando style means butt naked. (or no under wear) Now I know why they were yelling at me. wink
Hey HDD there's a rope hanging off the side of your boat next to you. eek!
Hot (That wasn't no rope there partner) Diggity Dog :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
06-16-2003, 01:17 PM
If thats the case that must have hurt... eek!

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2003, 01:42 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You cruised by with your shorts off? In the book of scuba, commando style means butt naked. (or no under wear)
Now I know why they were yelling at me.
Hey HDD there's a rope hanging off the side of your boat next to you.
Hot (That wasn't no rope there partner) Diggity Dog
LMAO... You shoulda said Ore. Now everyone thinks ya got no gerth.
RD
The funny part was when we went by the wakeboarder.
Mrs. HDD puts up the orange flag and throws him my unit, and then they say hit it.
Hot (My unit looks like a roll of weedwackerline now) Diggity Dog eek!

Skullinator
06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
this is true post horring