PDA

View Full Version : Kwicherbichens.com needs your help

Kwicherbichen
03-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Here's the deal folks. "Run What Ya Brung 2" is coming up on the 15th of March and I really hope it turns out to be a blast. Last year I froze my ass off.
As some of you may know, I will be taking pictures of boats for "Boat of the Month" and women for "Babe of the Month" for my site ( www.Kwicherbichen's.com (http://www.kwicherbichens.com)). The pictures that qualify will be added to the respective catagories on my website. I hate to tell someone they don't qualify, that's not gonna be fun.
Anyway, as I said above, I was going to try to take all the pics myself but, in order to drum up more possible candidates for "Babe of the Month" I put the word out. As a result I have been contacted by a few amature models that want to shoot and a pro photographer that wants to do the pictures. As good as that all sounds, I'd hate for Murphy's Law to strike and come off looking like a chub. The last thing I want is for the photographer to drive down from the Los Angeles area and the models get a case of PMS and not show. Therefore, I'm looking for additional ladies that might be interested in shooting for "Babe of the Month" and people to volunteer their boat for a few minutes to take pictures on. After all, I have 12 months to fill.
At this point I have about 3-4 ladies that want to shoot but ya never know. If you know of any very attractive ladies (your wife, girlfriend, mistress, friends girlfriend, or whatever) that may be interested let me know via email or PM. If ya need an idea of criteria check out the Model FAQ's (http://www.kwicherbichens.com/faqs_03.htm). I know the page doesn't cover everything possible but it may serve as a guidline? If you have any questions at all please email me.
I'd like to let the photographer know how many ladies are interested or confirmed by Wednesday of next week. If it turns out that only 1 or 2 are willing or available I will probably reschedule him for another day. FYI, the shots he does are medium format 35mm and digital and provided to you free of charge on CD. The quality is magazine, poster, and calendar. It would also be great if you could email a pic to me that could be forwarded to him. Since he is doing the work for free he has the right of refusal. In other words, if you can't make his portfolio look good, he probably won't shoot your pics.
Lastly, I probably won't be at L.E. until after 1pm and the pics will be taken between then and sundown if everything goes right.
Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated,
Kwicherbichen (http://www.kwicherbichens.com)
[ March 07, 2003, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

gigamurph
03-07-2003, 09:53 AM
"I'd hate for Murphy's Law to strike and come off looking like a chub."-Kwicherbichen
Knock that crap off! How come I'm always gettin' da blame? Until ya threw this "Murphy's Law" thing into it, I was gonna help ya out! I was gonna don a wig and pose for ya, but not now! Ya blew it! H**L, my pics, actually just one of 'em, would have filled the bill for at least two months, maybe three. Seriously, sorry I can't help ya out KB. I've used the ol' "let me take some pix of ya and I'll make ya famous" ploy so many times that I've scared 'em all away!...and the ones I know now I've met at Hometown Buffet, my "new" favorite huntin' grounds! C'mon girls, give a guy a hand (and show 'em a little more). Hope to see ya there! :D

Beautiful Noise
03-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Gig,Maybe they can start a "Old Guy's of the Month" Section. wink :rolleyes: :)
Steve

Kwicherbichen
03-09-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm just guessing, but I don't think an Old Guys of the month section eek! is gonna make the cut guys. I'm trying to get viewers not chase them away, LOL :D

Beautiful Noise
03-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Damn,Just OUR (I mean Gig's)Luck....But I bet WE can take a Picture with US and a Old Run down Boat and make it look good,The boat that is :rolleyes:
Steve

gigamurph
03-09-2003, 10:16 PM
I don't know BN; in our (I mean BN's) case, that may be a stretch! Oh; and KB, CHASE THIS ! :p

Beautiful Noise
03-09-2003, 10:53 PM
LMAO......... :D
Steve