PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor party in Havasu

wsuwrhr
08-15-2002, 03:01 PM
I posted this at The Sandbar, but I figured as many forums as there are maybe some of you didn't see it.
Sorry, I am a dick and didn't do it sooner. I have no idea why I didn't think of it earlier. My bachelor party is going on this weekend in Havasu.
We rented a houseboat from Havasu Springs on the North side of Parker Dam. We are flying some signs on the boat announcing the party so you can't miss us. I hope you guys in Havasu this weekend will stop by for a cold beverage of your choice. It would be cool to meet you guys(and ladies, Miss boatnam and MissHBjet)from the board. So who is going to be there this weekend to help me celebrate one of the last free weekends of my life? HAHA. Boat Cop,
What do we need to worry about to stay in your good graces this weekend? No vessels over 40 feet in the channel, no drinking and driving, must be beached at night, what else am I forgetting?
Brian
(The last one standing)
[ August 15, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

watergirl
08-15-2002, 03:03 PM
WELL CONGRATS!
I'LL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND WITH A COUPLE FRIENDS. IF WE SEE YOU WE'LL STOP AND SAY HI. :D

wsuwrhr
08-15-2002, 03:09 PM
cool. It will be good to meet you all.
Brian

kevnmcd
08-16-2002, 08:46 AM
Don't forget to take a camera and take lots of pics so those of us that can't make it can see what we missed. :D

burning cole
08-16-2002, 09:30 AM
Brian,
Congratulations on your marriage, have a great time.
Oh the boat ran amazing and did not get hot once. I guess what was there is now gone. I am going to look for hook in the hull this weekend. Just curiosly looking for things to do.
Have a great weekend and thanks for all your help.
Jeremy