PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day...

DickDanger
02-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Dick Danger would like to personally wish the following people a "Happy Valentines Day"
1. First and foremost, all of the women from here that have let me stare at their breasts, and pretended not to notice.
2. MJ19 for letting me spray whipped cream on her at the XMas party.
3. RiverDave (cos I know that he doesnt have a valentine)
4. Gigamurph for letting me swipe his chair at Pyramid, and not saying anything.
5. Mrs WhippedCaliber for being such a great surrogate mom.
6. ChaddyShack for giving me a big "Ha-HAAAA!!!" welcome whenever I see him.
7. MissHotCrusader for letting me take her picture at the party.
-Dick "Why do I have an arrow sticking out of my ass?" Danger Out

miller19j
02-14-2003, 02:06 PM
DickDanger:
When did this happen? eek!
[ February 14, 2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

DickDanger
02-14-2003, 05:46 PM
I dont know for sure that it DID happen with MJ, but I made a guess and picked someone cos I can vaguely remember spraying whipped cream into someones mouth.....LMAO!!!! -DD Out

MsHotCrusader
02-15-2003, 03:18 PM
DickDanger:
Dick Danger would like to personally wish the following people a "Happy Valentines Day"
1. First and foremost, all of the women from here that have let me stare at their breasts, and pretended not to notice.
3. RiverDave (cos I know that he doesnt have a valentine)
4. Gigamurph for letting me swipe his chair at Pyramid, and not saying anything.
5. Mrs WhippedCaliber for being such a great surrogate mom.
6. ChaddyShack for giving me a big "Ha-HAAAA!!!" welcome whenever I see him.
7. MissHotCrusader for letting me take her picture at the party.
-Dick "Why do I have an arrow sticking out of my ass?" Danger Out Thank you soooo much Dave. Same to you and Linda, even though I'm a little late. I hope you both had a wonderful V-day!
Jewels

gigamurph
02-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Aw shucks DD; you're embarassin' me! Thanx for the thought but I think we're on the square after that kick-a** Christmas party! Actually, I think I'm in the red to ya. Also been meanin' to tell ya that when I was in downtown San Diego last month, I found the original "Dick Danger's Last Resort"! Now; if I could just remember how to get there. :D

locogringo
02-16-2003, 09:28 PM
RiverDave (cos I know that he doesnt have a valentine) really??????? eek! :D :D