PDA

View Full Version : Calling RiverDave,OP6C forum problem!

Lendon Smith
11-18-2002, 08:07 PM
River Dave,
I tried to sign up on the OP6 forum and I had a couple of problems.
One was that after you enter all your info and click submit, a screen pops up for maybe 1 full second and says that a password will be sent to via e-mail.
Well the e-mail comes and there is no password, only my screenname "mxbundy" is on it. No password.
Also tried the forgot password option with the same results.
thanks
bundy

Havasu Hangin'
11-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Do you know the secret handshake?

Lendon Smith
11-18-2002, 08:15 PM
Uh Oh,
I was sceerd that was gonna be the reason! :D
bundy

Havasu Hangin'
11-18-2002, 08:16 PM
...and don't forget the cover charge...you can mail that to me...

RiverToysJas
11-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Well Lendon Smith, RD will have no idea what you are talking about! wink I handle these issues. I'd prefer if you used direct e-mail to handle these things privately, but since you have already done it this way, we might as well continue.
This problem has not been reported before. I have deleted your op6 account. Resign-up and see what happens. If it happens again, e-mail me directly at RTJas@op6c.com and I will try something else. Good luck and thanks.
RTJas :D

disco_charger
11-18-2002, 09:08 PM
He can't be in, he doesn't even know the first rule!...and asking RD to fix something? Ahhh, this guys hopeless already wink
Disco

RiverToysJas
11-18-2002, 09:25 PM
disco_charger:
He can't be in, he doesn't even know the first rule!...and asking RD to fix something? Ahhh, this guys hopeless already wink
DiscoLMAO!!! I was thinking the same things!!! :D

gigamurph
11-18-2002, 09:51 PM
disco_charger:
DiscoGrasshopper! You have come far! You are wise beyond your years and you are a leader among sheep! Of course, I prefer to bring up the rear with sheep, but that's a whole different story! Did I say that outloud? I did? S**t! BAAAAAAA...BAAAAAAA
eek!
[ November 18, 2002, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

disco_charger
11-18-2002, 10:01 PM
gigamurph
! Of course, I prefer to bring up the rear with sheep, but that's a whole different story! Did I say that outloud? I did? S**t! BAAAAAAA...BAAAAAAA
eek! [/QB]And to think I thought you were helping all those sheep over the fence...

Lendon Smith
11-18-2002, 10:26 PM
Oh man,
This is a tough room tonight! :p
But thanks anyways Rivertoysjas!
I`ll try it again.
And yes I should have known! :D
bundy
[ November 18, 2002, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Lendon Smith ]

1stepcloser
11-19-2002, 10:51 AM
disco_charger:
He can't be in, he doesn't even know the first rule!... wink
DiscoOr, he chose to ignore it, which would be even worse.

disco_charger
11-19-2002, 01:11 PM
RD, I don't think you're ignoring it, I just think you can't read.

RiverToysJas
11-19-2002, 01:19 PM
disco_charger:
RD, I don't think you're ignoring it, I just think you can't read.Nice avatar DC!!! Good luck selling the boat.

hack job
11-19-2002, 03:26 PM
disco_charger:
RD, I don't think you're ignoring it, I just think you can't read.disco no one can ignore you with that damn avatar i didnt relize it was x-mas already! wink :D